Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Am I paying extra for streaming issues, or is it the sound from other panels like cheering leaking into important trailers etc.

I bought the virtual ticket last year for the in-game mounts, but don't really care about a key chain. I'm guessing I'm not the only one who will react this way? I don't imagine they will sell as many virtual tickets to WoW players this year.

I'm not giving them a penny until I see they sorted out their shit and start making good games again.

10+ Year Old Account
    what, is blizzcon not making enough money? is BLIZZARD not making enough money? go fuck yourselves blizzard, greedy shills

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just fuck off blizzard. Now i have to pay 10 more bucks to see them advertise their product? No buying ticket this year , there will be illegal streams to watch panels anyway.
    Most panels were crap last year anyway , specially the one with the cringy feminist host and all the girl power talk. Even the voice actors were cringing to that crap.
    Last edited by Archmage Alodi; 2018-09-13 at 04:57 AM.

Think this may be the first year of the 'goody bag' I won't be ordering it. Massively underwhelming this year. Still will pick up the virtual ticket, but they really need to sort the streaming issues as each year its even more glaring considering how much cash they're banking in record amounts year on year.

set a signal for the shit bfa xpac!

dont buy any blizzcon tickets!

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    set a signal for the shit bfa xpac!

dont buy any blizzcon tickets!
    BFA is an amazing expansion so far.

And I already bought the ticket. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    BFA is an amazing expansion so far.

And I already bought the ticket. Sorry.
    I agree, fellow Poster. Be sure to also pre-order other Blizzard™ games and merchandise!

30 Euros was already too high a price for an online virtual fuckin pass to watch a "triple A" company advertise their games, adding up 10 to the price is just outright asking your your fans to turn into tools. How about instead, you just take Activision and fuck off, blizzard? You could then fuck off again from wherever you fucked off the first time, because people wouldn't like your bullshit anywhere.

I don't care about the event itself actually (you can read a tldr; of the panels on MMO-C the day it's released...) but I would have bought it if the reward was worth it... but 50€...
    I still have to buy DQ11 for pc and... it's cheaper ffs (38€) and will be more enjoyable that some videos you can find on youtube and some mount/pet :/

$50 for this shitshow? ARE YOU INSANE?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    I don't care about the event itself actually (you can read a tldr; of the panels on MMO-C the day it's released...) but I would have bought it if the reward was worth it... but 50€...
    I still have to buy DQ11 for pc and... it's cheaper ffs (38€) and will be more enjoyable that some videos you can find on youtube and some mount/pet :/
    The euro price is 40, the USD is 50. But I think they'd better have something really nice in the virtual goodies to explain the +10 anyway. If not, don't think I'm getting it this year either.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

As i said in the other thread im fine With the price, its totaly Worth it for me since me and my friends make something of it. All of us gather With good food and drinks and enjoy the show together, cheering for our favorite players and laughing at the cosplay contest.

If i were to guess the increase in price is to help pay of the shiny New overwatch arena they built.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

I was kinda fine with 25-30 euro, somewhat, but 40 euros now? Why? What is being added for it to be so worth it? A Diablo announcement? Last year was 30 Euro and we got faction mounts + expansion announcement + Overwatch announcements + Classic WoW annnouncement.
    Paying 40 Euros is very close to the standard edition of BfA which is 45 Euro, I see Activision is really pressing on them to get them moneeyyzzz both from Beta for Azeroth and Blizzcon.
    Think I will refer to free twitch streams this year instead, I doubt they will top off last year with bombastic announcements that will turn out to be mostly meh on release.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought the ticket only cause I play all of their games every now and then, so I felt there was enough value in it. However, I would really like to know the reason behind the price increase. I had to close my eyes before pressing "Buy" this time around.. :-)

40e is way too much for an online stream, I thought that 30e was already too much. No thank you.

they have to put really outstanding wow mounts thi year to justify extra 10 euro .

unless its really amazing wow loot i cba to buy it this year.

aw no wow pet / mount this year for blizzcon or have they yet to be announced. the overwater skin pretty lame

not buying a blizzcon ticket unless it comes with mounts and pets in game. paying money to have a company advertise to me? no.