Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    10 million people thought it was worth it last year.

I bet 10 million also think so this year.
    I did thought it was worth last two years, but with the price increase it's starting to be harder to justify.

I mean, it's not like I can't afford it, but it's getting dangerously close to a value where I could just buy a brand new game with. Hell, it's nearly as much what I payed for BfA. Seems a bit excessive honestly.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    This is ridiculous. Companies do not exist for 20+ years out of some insane mustache-twirling desire to "Milk Customers", that is neither how a business is run successfully nor is it how you build an even reasonable brand. If Blizzard was some evil company like you morons appear to believe then they would have crashed and burned a decade ago.
    What is this?!? You expect logic and reason to beat angst and edginess on MMO-C? What is the world coming to!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    $50 which will probably get you yet ANOTHER limited edition in-game mount for WoW along with other goodies for other games. Considering mounts in the store are already $25 that's not a bad deal.
    except with so many around, do u really need that 1 mount ? the appeal of limited goods - when there is 'limited' for every single thing that exist - make them garbage
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted

Buddy, you're far outnumbered here.

I always buy it years I don't go, this year i'll be one of the 30,000 going just like 2015.

I'm hyped.
    Have fun! /10 chars

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    I did thought it was worth last two years, but with the price increase it's starting to be harder to justify.

I mean, it's not like I can't afford it, but it's getting dangerously close to a value where I could just buy a brand new game with. Hell, it's nearly as much what I payed for BfA. Seems a bit excessive honestly.
    I bought witcher 3 + dlc for 50 dollahs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piesor View Post
    I never understand why people pay money for watching commercial stuff. It's like Tom Sawyer in bis book taking money from other kids to paint his grandmother's fence that he should have painted in the first place for education measures.
    because i used to love the game, a lot
    but now as others pointed out, wow seems to be on backseat since ages, while blizz did a LOT of work in legion (no deny), seems they didn't get as much reward as they wanted and now bfa is honestly seems very lacking in content
    Now blizzcon seems focused more on Overwatch (whose hype died with fortnite rise) and everything else is side-stepped, at least i'm lucky i'm not a diablo main fan because blizz seems to f8cked diablo with a barbed wired bat
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Nope. They are increasing prices because they know they can get away with it. BfA was also more expensive than previous expansions. I'm surprised they didn't increase subscription price yet. Blizzard is in full customer milking mode - getting as much profit as they can while doing as little as they can get away with.

The sooner more people realise that, they sooner Blizzard will start caring about quality.
    While I think 50 dollahs is too much... prices DO increase on everything. Do you think the programmers have the same salary as 5 years ago? Or do you for that matter? Prices increase, get used to it.

Deleted
    Lmao. Just watch it for free on twitch. Someone is always sharing it

Quote Originally Posted by moromir View Post
    Lmao. Just watch it for free on twitch. Someone is always sharing it
    Pretty much there isn't a reason to be upset.

Deleted
    Just watch a restream.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought the virtual ticket sometimes over the years, always for the mounts or other goodies. Usually when there was an announcement for a new exapansion to be expected. Won't be buying the goodie bag anymore, because I payed a lot more for the custom fees to have it sent to Switzerland.

Last year I bought it for the mounts. I have two accounts and they are really convienient when playing with two characters at once. At least where you can fly. At the moment I use the engineers chopper around Zandalar and Kul'Tiras. Since I haven't seen any pictures of the WoW-Mounts (or whatever it is you get this year) I can't say if I want to pay that much, even if I can afford it with ingame gold. I rather pay for playtime with that.

But 50$ is actually a lot for things you can see online a little bit later, if you don't care much about the goodies for every other Blizzard-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    BfA was also more expensive than previous expansions.
    Doesn't seem to be the case for EU, i even logged into my account management to check this, but for me in EU prices haven't changed for a long time. i paid €59,99 for WoD digital collectors edition, €59,99 for Legion Digital collectors edition and €59,99 for BFA digital collectors edition.

Are you sure you are not seeing some price hike for example due to the UK pound loosing value due to Brexit or something like that?

The virtual ticket seems to have risen in price though in EU, to €39,99, while from 2013 up to 2017 i paid €29,99.

Atleast in EU Blizzard is usually very conservative with price raises. For example i'm still paying the same about each month for the WoW as when i started playing in 2005, while due to inflation that 12,99 a month is worth (a lot) less now.
    Last edited by chronia; 2018-09-13 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    I mean tards will actually pay the money so may as well charge it. If I could sell cups of lemonade for $20 I would lul.

I won't even watch it on youtube because I know there will be nothing of significance. BfA is already a fail and any diablo news is irrelevant because they won't hire bnorth and blizzards current b team are a bunch of dumbasses so disconnected with its customers that they are literally wasting money on community managers 'collecting feedback' (lol as if) .
    Perfectly put +1

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Buddy, you're far outnumbered here.

I always buy it years I don't go, this year i'll be one of the 30,000 going just like 2015.

I'm hyped.
    10 Million sheep, VT has been a joke for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Nope. I'm still using my Stormwind Skychaser.
    Visually, I like that one better than the Vial of The Sands mount. If my wife and I are out doing old content together, we usually use the Skychaser. This way one of us can go afk enroute to the next raid.

Don't buy it then?
    I bought it for 600k WoW gold and some spare change and I'm sure I'll enjoy it since I don't see everything in the world in a negative light like some of you do.

Deleted
    Here's a fun idea.

If you don't want to pay it....don't.

There is absolutely no need to run to any forums to start crying about it, just don't buy it. Don't like BFA? Unsub, it is literally THAT EASY. Nobody wants to read your tears, just like all of the other whiny entitled threads that pop up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people complain about things that aren't mandatory, and why comment on how worth it is when people don't even know what they'll be getting for their money.

And then there's people like this guy
    Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    Equating it to gold when there's no way to pay with gold? Are you retarded?
    Who don't even know something as simple as being able to trade gold for bnet balance and buying anything on bnet store...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    A bet deal is not buying the ticket and saving $50.

That's what confuses me a lot of the time. People see a "deal" like (Buy 2 get the 3rd half off) but yet you really only needed 1. Getting the other 2 isn't a deal cause your spending more then you originally intended or needed to.

Hell in a lot of cases you didn't even see the one, you just think its a good deal.
    It’s the mentality that corporations use to fool stupid people into buying stuff they don’t need and in most cases don’t even want. “But I get twice the amount of shit no one needs or wants cheaper. I saved money!!” No you stupid moron you just spend 50 bucks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hoochlol View Post
    Here's a fun idea.

If you don't want to pay it....don't.

There is absolutely no need to run to any forums to start crying about it, just don't buy it. Don't like BFA? Unsub, it is literally THAT EASY. Nobody wants to read your tears, just like all of the other whiny entitled threads that pop up.
    Think water is getting to expensive? Dont buy it!!! Thats the solution to anything you Think is getting to expensive. Just dont buy it lol. Dont come hete and complain about it hurr durr

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post

Think water is getting to expensive? Dont buy it!!! Thats the solution to anything you Think is getting to expensive. Just dont buy it lol. Dont come hete and complain about it hurr durr
    Really scraped around for that comparison didn't you, but ok i'll humour you, you don't have to buy water if you find a natural source of water that's clean enough, even that can be cleaned for free, sorry to make you look silly, spud.

The point still stands, if you think it's expensive, don't buy it, it couldn't be any easier. There is absolutely no need to cry about it in public, have some dignity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoochlol View Post
    Really scraped around for that comparison didn't you, but ok i'll humour you, you don't have to buy water if you find a natural source of water that's clean enough, even that can be cleaned for free, sorry to make you look silly, spud.

The point still stands, if you think it's expensive, don't buy it, it couldn't be any easier. There is absolutely no need to cry about it in public, have some dignity.
    Your argument is bad because it missed the point. If you a thirsty you can’t just not buy water for a time and wait for the companies to hopefully notice and reduce the prize. You also don’t have time to set up a water cleaning firm of your own. It’s the same thing here. You can choose not to buy it but then you won’t see it and it’s useless later on. It’s something you want when it’s fresh and new otherwise it’s to late and obsolete. You can hope it’s gonna lower prices next time, but then you won’t see it. The only chance you have to change things before it’s to late is to be vocal about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Imagine actually paying to see a livestream of the devs lying instead of just reading about it for free 20 minutes later on every wow related site on the internet.
    +1 lols from me