Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Why buy it when every major website will be creating articles as its occurring. And the videos will be on youtube the same day.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    If you are from 1989 and by now cannot manage 50 dollars to spend on Blizzcon... you need to rethink your life.
    Example of retard and his post.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    $50 which will probably get you yet ANOTHER limited edition in-game mount for WoW along with other goodies for other games. Considering mounts in the store are already $25 that's not a bad deal.
    Only for people dumb enough to think that paying 25$ for a mount is not already a rip-off.

Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post
    To be fair I'm hoping for more murloc pets instead of another mount.Hopefully something troll or G'huun related.

Mrgl'huun anyone?

Zul'lock?
    Considering it's 50$, I'm expecting us to get a mount, or a mount AND a pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    but those WoW panels can tell you all about the future shit they're going to add, then fuck it up and not test it properly.

they can also have questions about completely meaningless and pointless shit from some pathetic ugly neckbeard about some retarded lore no-one gives a flying fuck about instead of answering why the azerite system is so trash, why class design is so fucked up, why they don't communicate with the community at all etc.
    Ok, so. Maybe, just maybe, you're wayyy too angry about this.

Maybe take a break from MMO-C and Blizzard for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I would love to know what job your doing that pays you $50 a hour after tax's.
    plenty of them - you just have to have good unique skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Those people are most likely trolling and aren’t paying for it themselves. Most people who actually work for a living tend to value money more. Ez come ez go
    Very true! But again, it probably depends on the currency of their home country. To my Swiss friend, buying a Blizzcon Virtual ticket for 50$ would feel the same as if I was buying mine for 15$ (being French).

People here arguing the value of $50.. The real question is what justifies the price hike, not whether you're willing to blindly throw away your money because of some sort of arbitrary allegiance to a company. The answer is Activision Blizzard never justifies their price increases.. Just like the expansion price increase starting with WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic Knight View Post
    Example of retard and his post.
    he is not wrong though

but the issue isnt whether you can spend it because what you "can go " is even burn those 50 $ with fire but whether its worth to spend them

and considering how wow panels will be boring and dissapointing (classic and azhara raid) the mount they will offer better be really amazing else its simply not worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinator View Post
    People here arguing the value of $50.. The real question is what justifies the price hike, not whether you're willing to blindly throw away your money because of some sort of arbitrary allegiance to a company. The answer is Activision Blizzard never justifies their price increases.. Just like the expansion price increase starting with WoD.
    well depends - for me last year mounts were definetly worth the amount of gold i put into battle net balance to justify paying for ticket. this years ticket for EU will cost equivalent of 4 tokens for it better be worth that 720k gold .

im beting on bee mount that was datamined but didnt make it to game.
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2018-09-13 at 12:32 PM.

Has anyone brought up the fact that increasing the amount from $40 to $50 means people who are paying with tokens have to buy 3 instead of 2.. effectively resulting in an additional $10 for Activision Blizzard past the $50 dollar price point. Man these game tokens are scummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinator View Post
    Fanboys never want to justify, they only want to defend blindly. I never understood allegiance to a billion dollar company, for free. Especially with the "Wow, you get a mount and those are worth 25 dollars on the store!" That makes no logical sense considering blizz sets the price of those mounts, they could price them at 100 dollars and people would still say "But you're getting a mount for HALF PRICE!!!"

Deleted
    Were last years mounts data mined beforehand?

Price is getting steep for it's 'value'. That said, ill probably buy it with battle.net balance since i don't really have anything else to spend it in.

It will probably be a weak blizzcon considering there won't be new expansion details, probably just overwatch\hots\hearhstone with maybe a dash of Nazjatar and a classic-wow release date.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Fanboys never want to justify, they only want to defend blindly. I never understood allegiance to a billion dollar company, for free. Especially with the "Wow, you get a mount and those are worth 25 dollars on the store!" That makes no logical sense considering blizz sets the price of those mounts, they could price them at 100 dollars and people would still say "But you're getting a mount for HALF PRICE!!!"
    I agree. But the reality is the market sets the price. People buy it so the price is justified by free market standards. The reality is people should have never paid for the small amount of colorful pixels to begin with and demanded better content for their already spent subscription money.

Chances are that this is just a precaution for what blizzard has to do to increase revenue for when the law finally catches up with the gambling that goes on in activision-blizzard titles like overwatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Your argument is bad because it missed the point. If you a thirsty you can’t just not buy water for a time and wait for the companies to hopefully notice and reduce the prize.
    Yes, water is vital.

A Blizzcon ticket is not, though. I agree with the guy: you are scraping the barrel. You are grasping for straws.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    $50 to watch what amounts to a multi-day televison commercial for Overwatch. Better hurry up or you'll never get those limited edition portraits for a game you never play!

Proof: https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/pro...atchbannerlink
    It's basically only for the mount... Which I'm not going to get this year to protest BfA's unfinished state.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    What is there to justify? It costs $50. If you don't like the price, then don't buy it. You're tilting at windmills, Don.
    There's a threshold you have before you have to consider the value of your purchases? That's pretty stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    50 bucks is like what? 500k gold on US? 800k on EU atm. Not a big deal. Whining for the sake of whining.

/sigh
    for some people that's a lot of gold. Not everyone can luck into a server with a stable economy.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    50$ is nothing! I don't mind paying way more than that to see a live show or a big weekend event. But paying 50$ to access a streaming or a virtual show?? No way! Way too much! Sorry but I already pay for every expac and over $150/year on subscription.

BTW, Blizz should give free access to virtual ticket(no goodies) to anyone already on subscription plan in Wow! A good way to thanks and reward their reliable players!
    Not sure if I'm a good guy but I'm working hard on it...