Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I love how Trump needs fake enthusiasm from people behind him. Anyone saying "wait what" about things he says gets removed, and apparently banned by the fucking secret service.

The dude is creating literal fake news by forcing people to be a certain level of happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Dacien just can't wait for the SS to turn into SS.
    But it won't that SS, it'll be something different.
    See, they had the Schutzstaffel, the "Protection Squadron".
    Trump will have the Squadron (of) Protection, the Staffelschutz.
    See? Totally different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    The dude is creating literal fake news by forcing people to be a certain level of happy.
    I wonder what the contract says for the people he hires to stand behind him, and pretend to be happy.

More specifically, I wonder if those people actually expect to be paid.

10+ Year Old Account
    The mistake is hiring people who speak English and can understand some of what Trump says when he occasionally sprinkles some English in.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I wonder what the contract says for the people he hires to stand behind him, and pretend to be happy.

Greetings citizen, you are asking for information above your color station.
    Perhaps your next clone will be better suited to life in Alpha Complex.
    Remember: Happiness is Mandatory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

So he didn't even voice disagreement, but literally mouthed something and that was enough? Horrifying. I can't even rant about freedom of speech because they didn't even say anything! This is mental!

Even the slightest implication of questioning is simply too much for their extremely thin, fragile, cracked glass echo chambers.

They expect to be paid, but Trump is Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...it-to-be-paid/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    If Trump & Co had ignored him, he wouldn't have been given his 15 minutes. But since Trump & Co can't handle even the slightest slights, this guy's on the news and everyone's talking about him.

Team Trump needs to learn to pick their battles.
    This White House can't go a week without stepping on its own dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    This White House can't go a week without stepping on its own dick.
    More like half a day, at best.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Man View Post
    They expect to be paid, but Trump is Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...it-to-be-paid/
    so 50 bucks for your dignity?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

"Your smile must be exactly 4 inches from tip to tip and elevate half an inch above the top of your lip. We understand this could be uncomfortable, but if you want the 50 dollars we are paying you, you must suffer!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I think it's pretty standard at these rallies to ask the background audience to behave enthusiastically, it's not unique to Trump. If you had some background audience member mouthing the words "Crooked" at a Hillary rally, he'd likely be removed as well. It was a stunt, it was caught and dealt with, that's the beginning and end of it.
    Its an odd thing. You can consider the background crowd as a group of actors. But you don't necessarily want the viewers to know they are actors. So doing what they did, basically openly exposes the lack of authenticity of the back ground crowd.

So, I ponder which is worse? Keeping up the charade and let the guy make faces, or expose the farce of the crowd?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I love how Trump needs fake enthusiasm from people behind him. Anyone saying "wait what" about things he says gets removed, and apparently banned by the fucking secret service.

This is a common practice for most politicians. Those crowds are people who are asking to cheer at every little thing. Sometimes, they pack those people really really close together so it looks like the place is packed, but if you turn the camera around and look at the viewing crowd, there would be a 1/2 filled venue.

This isn't exclusive to Trump, it's actually pretty commonly done. The removal of the veil is the unique part of this situation. It isn't common, rare even, that people are swapped out on Live television.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    This isn't exclusive to Trump, it's actually pretty commonly done. The removal of the veil is the unique part of this situation. It isn't common, rare even, that people are swapped out on Live television.
    The problematic part is that the secret service got involved, not that he was asked to leave...

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    This is a common practice for most politicians. Those crowds are people who are asking to cheer at every little thing. Sometimes, they pack those people really really close together so it looks like the place is packed, but if you turn the camera around and look at the viewing crowd, there would be a 1/2 filled venue.

I'm mostly just shitposting about the king of calling out "fake news" using people to show fake enthusiasm behind him. If it was someone like ted cruz doing it and the situation happened, i would just be saying something along the lines of "lol a troll got in there gj dude".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    The problematic part is that the secret service got involved, not that he was asked to leave...
    That is indeed a problem. But i'm not surprised that our xenophobic president would have such a thing happen.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    so 50 bucks for your dignity?
    They gave up their dignity when they voted for Dumbass Dump and got nothing for it and are losing benefits like medicais. 50 bucks is actually an upgrade to them atm...

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    They gave up their dignity when they voted for Dumbass Dump and got nothing for it and are losing benefits like medicais. 50 bucks is actually an upgrade to them atm...
    Maybe not all of them voted for Trump?
    It is illegal to know in any case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    But it won't that SS, it'll be something different.
    See, they had the Schutzstaffel, the "Protection Squadron".
    Trump will have the Squadron (of) Protection, the Staffelschutz.
    See? Totally different.
    Trump couldn't sneeze those, much less pronounce them.

No, it will be the Presidential Guard, Secret Service. PGSS for short.
    Impeach the MF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FeedsOnDevTears View Post
    Trump couldn't sneeze those, much less pronounce them.

No, it will be the Presidential Guard, Secret Service. PGSS for short.
    Thats still too long. He just gonna call them the "Bestmen".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    I think the problematic part, is Trump supporters and Trump jr making claims of crisis actors, while Trump literally hires actors to cheer for him.

If you think about it, Trump supporters that are not getting paid to support Trump, are kind of like illegal immigrants. They are lowering the salary of actors who are cheering for Trump. If they demanded equal pay to the actors, I bet the actors would get a better salary, instead of just 50$.

Edit: I think this story is a nice one to compare with this one:

Disgraced ex-congressman sits behind Trump at rally
    https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/10/polit...lly/index.html

But sitting behind Trump was ex-congressman Mark Foley, who resigned in disgrace in 2006 after sending sexually explicit messages to underage teenage boys.

"When you get those seats, you sort of know the campaign. You sort of know the campaign," Trump said at the rally in Sunrise, Florida. As Trump upbraided Clinton for having Mateen in the stands behind her, Foley smiled, applauded and even waved at Trump.
    So... having a strange look on your face, is something Trump can control. Having a former congressman who resigned over sending sexually explicit messages to teen boys... well:

”How many of you people know me?" Trump asked those seated behind him.

Foley, visible just to Trump's left, quickly raised his hand in response.
    Last edited by Felya; 2018-09-14 at 12:37 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi