Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    So i made another thread and deleted it in the end because i thought a Epic BG gave 65 conquest points daily
    BUT IT DOESN'T
    The 65 CP is weekly

So lets see what a player needs to do to reach the weekly cap EVERYDAY if it isn't a Pvp Brawl week and you dont do arenas.

Normal BG - 40 CP (280 weekly)
    Weekly Epic BG - 65 CP
    Daily Epic BG - 15 CP (90 weekly)
    Skirmish daily - 15 CP (105 weekly)

280 + 65 + 90 + 105 = 540

-------------------------------

If it isn't a PvP Brawl week you need to do religiously everyday until you win
    1)Normal BG
    2)Epic BG
    3)Skirmish

You can only skip 1 normal BG the entire week.
    This is insanity.
    Considering it just took me 2 hours to do the Normal BG win of the day...and im still missing the Epic BG and Skirmish which could take me more hours depending on luck.

------------------------------

The pressure on your gameplay session of the day is insane.
    You need to win.
    Everyday
    The entire week
    If you dont win you get nothing.

This puts an insane pressure on you and your gameplay session.

I know there is other daily PvP activities (World PvP)
    But if we add that on top of what we already need to do daily...we are talking insane hours of gameplay daily.
    Probably 4 hours per day...maybe even 5 hours per day.

-----------------------------

Easy solution: Reduce the weekly cap

This will put less pressure on us :S
    It's actually really easy to hit the cap though... I hit in about 2 nights of casual pvp.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

So i made another thread and deleted it in the end because i thought a Epic BG gave 65 conquest points daily
    BUT IT DOESN'T
    The 65 CP is weekly

So lets see what a player needs to do to reach the weekly cap EVERYDAY if it isn't a Pvp Brawl week and you dont do arenas.

Weekly Epic BG - 65 CP

1)Normal BG
    2)Epic BG
    3)Skirmish

This is insanity.
    Considering it just took me 2 hours to do the Normal BG win of the day...and im still missing the Epic BG and Skirmish which could take me more hours depending on luck.

You need to win.
    Everyday
    The entire week

But if we add that on top of what we already need to do daily...we are talking insane hours of gameplay daily.

If I remember correctly every pvp season where there was a conquest system to get the good gear you always had to rated pvp to get it at a decent pace. Only expansion this wasn’t true was legion because there was no gear other than the weekly cap on each bracket. Honestly I would like a reason why you deserve it without putting in some effort. I mean you can be 200 rated player and have the same chance to get a 340 piece of gear from every arena you win...

Because i decided (for some reason) that i want to gear up my alt COMPLETELY via PvP.
    That sounds like a bad idea. If you're undergeared as hell and lose then you don't get gear and you're stuck. Clearly that is not how the game is supposed to be played. There are many other sources of gear that are not so punishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Khallid View Post
    That sounds like a bad idea. If you're undergeared as hell and lose then you don't get gear and you're stuck. Clearly that is not how the game is supposed to be played. There are many other sources of gear that are not so punishing.
    Gear doesn't matter much tbh. It's scaled in PvP.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

it is nice on e

- - - Updated - - -

all t he indformation is very relevant

- - - Updated - - -

and it is relly very infomrstive

- - - Updated - - -

I like it
    the inskomation you have shar

- - - Updated - - -

I want more infromation on that

- - - Updated - - -

keep me updayint

Anyhow, i aggree i miss being able to do the 10 wins in arena or the 4 wins in rbgs. now assuming you don't want to run 1 rated each day.

14 wins currently in one session for 3's

50+35+35+35+35+35+35+35+35+35+35+35+35+35 = 505

or 8 rbgs

100+65+65+65+65+65+65+65 = 550

Of course this assumes you win every game realistically you are looking at 16 rbgs and 28 arena's played. Which feels a bit higher then the old targets - Especially for RBG's. If you consider 30 minutes to form a good group, 25 minutes per game, 2 mins queue, you would need to play for approximately 8 hours in one sitting for RBG's compared to 3 hours of 3's... This is what feels broken to me.
    Last edited by ilik2345; 2018-09-12 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fheng View Post
    oh god we actually have to do more then 2 games to get our caps done? Shit guess its time to hop on MMO-Champ and post about how the system is garbage because i suck at pvp.
    You know, there's a middle ground between 2 and 50.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy....i need a friend on my alt character dont i?

That sucks

I didnt want to have friends on my alt...
    Then you clearly don't care about that alt, so just don't hit cap on it.

3v3 Arenas

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you do know you get conquest from matches after your first right?
    so you really can just spam them and get conquest pretty quick.
    also world pvp gives abit of conquest so there is that
    i am shit at pvp, have not reached 2k since wotlk, and even then it was me getting carried.
    yet i got capped days ago.

also yes 2v2 is 10, but 3v3 is 50, so you literally just win 10 3v3's and your done
    I'ts 50 first win, 35 after your first win, so around 13 or so wins, lots of people in LFG farming wins for the Mount/cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    The irony of your comment.

His reply was legit though. If you're only doing casual BGs, capping Conq wont exactly do anything for you. It's not like it is hard to get a 340+ weapon from other means in the game, if you don't like Arena.

He was replying to someone who cares about collecting conquest, not a casual playing for fun. Hence my useless comment comment. Not complicated.

Deleted
    so I opened up the pvp chest, got a 355 chestpiece.

great, let's see what I'll get for filling up the conquest bar this week

[jazz music stops playing]

Quote Originally Posted by desdelian View Post
    so I opened up the pvp chest, got a 355 chestpiece.

great, let's see what I'll get for filling up the conquest bar this week

[jazz music stops playing]
    RNG is RNG. Now hope you atleast get a decent azerite piece. I'd gladly take an extra Azerite piece, instead of anything else.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

3v3 gives 35 cp/win.... Think I capped in like 2hrs? Not bad for some free loot.

You also get 40 cp from a 2v2 each day, and I think 50 from a 3v3? Rated BGs give LOADS if you pug one of those.

Deleted
    lol good luck winning a pugged rbg

Quote Originally Posted by desdelian View Post
    lol good luck winning a pugged rbg
    Eh, you're saying that as it is a hard thing? I've made many RBGs where I just invite random people and we win most matches. It honestly isn't that hard in low MMR.

yo guys, i need some help concerning conquest reward. i got the weapon and 355 chest last lockout (got chest on tuesday before reset (eu))
    now i see the chest as next reward again + i did some arenas and won random bgs, but it still says 0/500 conwuest pts. bug or am i missing something?
    greetings

Quote Originally Posted by Scrya View Post
    yo guys, i need some help concerning conquest reward. i got the weapon and 355 chest last lockout (got chest on tuesday before reset (eu))
    now i see the chest as next reward again + i did some arenas and won random bgs, but it still says 0/500 conwuest pts. bug or am i missing something?
    greetings
    Yeah, it's bugged. Was like that last week after you got the weapon as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Fanboy View Post
    Just play rated arena and you'll get tons of points
    2v2 gives you 35 for YOUR FIRST WIN OF THE DAY.

Every win afterwards is only 10 FUCKING CONQUEST. You have to win almost 50 matches. That's not a lot of points.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HitRefresh View Post
    2v2 gives you 35 for YOUR FIRST WIN OF THE DAY.

Every win afterwards is only 10 FUCKING CONQUEST. You have to win almost 50 matches. That's not a lot of points.
    Don't expect items for free/minimal effort then

BUT IT DOESN'T
    The 65 CP is weekly

Weekly Epic BG - 65 CP

1)Normal BG
    2)Epic BG
    3)Skirmish

This is insanity.

You need to win.
    Everyday
    The entire week

stop crying and spreading misinformation

there are OTHER ways to get conquest points besides BG's

also if 4 BG's is TOO much for your casual ass, why do you need PVP gear anyways, you clearly dont play it.

lock this thread mods.