Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    I got two pieces. Whats your problem?
    Stop posting you lying piece of Ghuun sack. (nice post history btw).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDaemon View Post
    They waited because they didn't want more people raging at them.
    ...what logic is behind your post?

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Complainers on MMO-C: There is no content, loot is too easy to get!!
    Also complainers on MMO-C: There is not enough loot in my mythic cache!! Give me free loots!!!~11one
    It's time gated RNG loot. I cannot even possibly farm it.

Unintelling post of the day. Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post
    It's time gated RNG loot. I cannot even possibly farm it.

Unintelling post of the day. Congratulations.
    All loot has been time-gated for as long as raid lockouts have been a thing

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    And?

Was it too much trouble to say "look we made this change so it's back down to 1 piece"? Would have probably taken 5 minutes of a CM's time to mention it.

It doesn't matter if it was rare. You don't state an intent during beta then change it and let players find out on the day of opening them.

The lack of clarity this expansion on some things is very noticeable.
    beta is beta. they dont have to sit here and tell us every difference between beta and live. beta is for testing.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    It was obvious it would be 1 item, let's be fucking real.
    If you are going to reply to my OP questions. Answer my questions. I'm not mad its 1 item. I am annoyed that blizzard clearly waited till after Tuesday reset to let the world know. If mmo and wowhead were caught off guard, that is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Here is the better question. Why would you think you would actually get three? Every one knows exact numbers on Beta aren't accurate of live because certain things are done to speed up the process for others and give more sample sizes on testing. By giving 3 items to 100 people that's essentially them testing 300 items and variables at once vs 1 item to 100 people.

They didn't tell anyone because it was flat out common sense. We got one item in Legion so why would we jump to three instantly?

This is just idiotic thinking. Beta is to test many things. Not every thing is done to see if "people like it". It's done to have more tests and results.
    Just because people like something doesn't mean it's good in the end. By your logic everyone on forums and everywhere would have their ideas implemented and it'd be a complete dump and it would have been dead in Cataclysm if not sooner.

It's not Blizzard's job to correct fan sites whether they are official or not. It's up to those sites to give an accurate representation. Something like "in beta people received three items which was probably due to more testing. In Legion people received one item."
    The thing with WoW Beta is that it also serves as playtesting. Playtesting is what you do to see how people like your shit. Because they can't just do playtesting with random people who never played WoW since the playerbase is 90% people who played before. They are either not using their beta right or jut do a million mistakes everyday, mistakes they shouldn't make at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainyhealz View Post
    If mmo and wowhead were caught off guard, that is a problem.
    They were caught off-guard because they didn't care to verify their information. It was never officially said that the amount of loot was going to change in BfA. They silently experimented with this during the beta at some point, and then also in the beta rolled that back to only one loot (in June, 3 month ago, still 2 months of Beta before release).

So if a fansite picks up an un-announced change at one time, why didn't they pick it up the second time it was changed?
    If you post unofficial information, you should make sure that its actually still valid.

They clarified the information once people expressed their confusion after the first cache dropped. Its impossible for Blizzard to know every piece of mis-information that people have somehow guessed or assumed during beta, so expecting them to announce that some feature remains the same as in Legion beforehand seems a bit far fetched to me. Announcing changes is fine and all, but announcing that things stay the same?
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2018-09-13 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Here is the better question. Why would you think you would actually get three? Every one knows exact numbers on Beta aren't accurate of live because certain things are done to speed up the process for others and give more sample sizes on testing. By giving 3 items to 100 people that's essentially them testing 300 items and variables at once vs 1 item to 100 people.

They didn't tell anyone because it was flat out common sense. We got one item in Legion so why would we jump to three instantly?

This is just idiotic thinking. Beta is to test many things. Not every thing is done to see if "people like it". It's done to have more tests and results.
    Just because people like something doesn't mean it's good in the end. By your logic everyone on forums and everywhere would have their ideas implemented and it'd be a complete dump and it would have been dead in Cataclysm if not sooner.

It's not Blizzard's job to correct fan sites whether they are official or not. It's up to those sites to give an accurate representation. Something like "in beta people received three items which was probably due to more testing. In Legion people received one item."
    It's not their job if Frank the tank posted this on his random blog. It IS ABSOLUTELY their job if their official partner posted an article that Blizzard themselves LINKED on twitter.

They never said cache would drop more than 1 item

It was pretty obvious it was a way to speed up gearing on beta for testing purpose

I swear next patch people will complain that the flaskataur didn't make it to live

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    maybe because 99% of players never set foot in beta and wouldn't know anyways?

Nope...makes too much sense because EVERYONE plays beta...right MMO?