Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    A child shouldn't be clearing debris from a road.
    He was 31.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Insensitive tweet and anyone with any sense wouldn’t be spouting such things in this age of witch hunts.
    I wouldn’t be sad if he got his ass kicked for it but legally speaking he did nothing wrong.
    Reading the article doesn’t say if this happened at night or during the day

I like how OP left out the second part. While the driver was am asshole, the guy who died is also an asshole, not giving a shit about potentially causing accidents and possibly endangering more lives than his own.

TL;DR: Both the driver and the idiotic 'victim' were assholes, but the driver did nothing lawfully wrong, so no he shouldn't be charged for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, what a fucking piece of shit. No remorse, joking around, using racial slurs, and more concerned with his car (insurance exists, buddy) than having taken a life. It doesn't sound like he was at fault, but holy shit is he garbage.

This must be terrible for his family.
    He might be an asshole but he didn't take a life, this was unintended suicide.

Honestly if I found out my 30 y/o sister was dancing in the street and died that way, I'd be pretty pissed (and upset) at HER, not the racist driver who hit her, for being such a fucking idiot.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristeus View Post
    He was 31.
    ? What? The entire article made it sound like it was a kid. WTF.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I like how OP left out the second part. While the driver was am asshole, the guy who died is also an asshole, not giving a shit about potentially causing accidents and possibly endangering more lives than his own.

TL;DR: Both the driver and the idiotic 'victim' were assholes, but the driver did nothing lawfully wrong, so no he shouldn't be charged for it.

- - - Updated - - -

He might be an asshole but he didn't take a life, this was unintended suicide.

Honestly if I found out my 30 y/o sister was dancing in the street and died that way, I'd be pretty pissed (and upset) at HER, not the racist driver who hit her, for being such a fucking idiot.
    Accidental cause of death is still cause of death. Yeah, the guy walked in front of the car, but the truck still hit him. I'm not saying he'll get hit with any charges, but it's not 'unintended suicide'.

Accidental cause of death is still cause of death. Yeah, the guy walked in front of the car, but the truck still hit him. I'm not saying he'll get hit with any charges, but it's not 'unintended suicide'.
    I mean, everyone is different. If I was the driver I'd have freaked out, but probably calmed down a lot when, after an investigation, everyone knew it wasn't my fault. I sure as shit wouldn't go on social media and say "lol, my KD is now 1-0" or something, and I definitely wouldn't use racial slurs about the recently departed (and retarded), but again, everyone is different. I can see how someone wouldn't care as much when it was entirely not his fault.

And I wasn't really saying it WAS a suicide, but it's more akin to suicide than saying the driver hit him, because the guy hit the truck, not the other way around. Again, driver is blameless outside of what he said on social media.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did the news article really have to lie about the snapchat messages? I think the guy sounds like enough of a piece of shit on his own without them claiming he described the man dying on the way to the hospital with a laughing emoji, when the message with the emoji was clearly part of the response to buffing out the damage. Can't he just be worthless garbage for referring to him as "some n word" and caring more about his truck? Be honest and stop twisting shit for bigger reactions, jesus christ.
    Last edited by Izalla; 2018-09-13 at 03:57 PM.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

So the victim's family (who was in the middle of the road and what, essentially walked infront of his truck?) learned about some random snapchat conversation involving the driver? How did they manage that exactly?

I'm not saying this kid can't possibly be a piece of shit, but this all sounds very odd. I guess I could just not think about how stupid that sounds and jump on the hate train with everyone else.

Deleted
    So some moron on crack (it would be hard to do without drugs or alcohol) jumps in front of car on highway, gets hit by it and driver is an asshole? I wouldn't care about morons that jumps in front of car either. Car and driver's safety is more important than some crackhead. I'm on driver's side here.

But I guess in US its not acceptable because black dude is always the victim, right? And calling him n**** (which I would have done as well because he was a piece of shit endangering other drivers) means driver is racist and most likely a Trump supporter, right?

Clickbait title, fake news, race baiting, etc.
    US media don't need Russians to post fake news, they do perfect job themselves. All the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    So the victim's family (who was in the middle of the road and what, essentially walked infront of his truck?) learned about some random snapchat conversation involving the driver? How did they manage that exactly?

I'm not saying this kid can't possibly be a piece of shit, but this all sounds very odd. I guess I could just not think about how stupid that sounds and jump on the hate train with everyone else.
    Telling truth won't make good news story. Blowing things out of proportion and completely ignoring one side does make good clickbait news.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Telling truth won't make good news story. Blowing things out of proportion and completely ignoring one side does make good clickbait news.
    A-fucking-men.

So much manufactured outrage and people still can't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    /snip
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    /snip
    Where the fuck are you morons coming up with this guy was on crack or "dancing in the street"? He apparently (according to the articles) pulled over to clear debris from the road, presumably in order to make it safer for other drivers. Why he ended up in the path of a vehicle that was supposedly trying to avoid him we will never know, but it sounds more like bad luck than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Where the fuck are you morons coming up with this guy was on crack or "dancing in the street"? He apparently (according to the articles) pulled over to clear debris from the road, presumably in order to make it safer for other drivers. Why he ended up in the path of a vehicle that was supposedly trying to avoid him we will never know, but it sounds more like bad luck than anything else.
    Seriously this. God this forum has become such a cesspool.

Leave clearing debris to the authorities and don't just run around in the middle of the highway. If that idiot ruined my car and I had to pay for it I'd be pissed too.

Now.. I was nearly in a car accident when a car radomly decided to do a u turn on a 2 lane road 60 MPH and rammed into another car in front of us but my mom breaked just in time to not hit the guy who's seat got ejected from his car. We got out and helped with first aid and waited for ambulance to come before we left. I remember him literally being red all over. I don't think I could laugh something like that off. They are a human being.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2018-09-13 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Did the news article really have to lie about the snapchat messages? I think the guy sounds like enough of a piece of shit on his own without them claiming he described the man dying on the way to the hospital with a laughing emoji, when the message with the emoji was clearly part of the response to buffing out the damage. Can't he just be worthless garbage for referring to him as "some n word" and caring more about his truck? Be honest and stop twisting shit for bigger reactions, jesus christ.
    They didn't lie about the message, did he not say he hit some nigger? That is the point no one is twisting anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Because this forum is filled with racist retards.

Deleted
    Don't forget the possibility of the person being in shock. People that experience traumas often have them self behaving strangely and more extreme.

You almost get run over by a car = odds are you laugh and can feel a rush from the adrenaline, i speculate that this might be some form of this aswell? for him to handle the trauma.

Ps. It may also be that he is a shitty human being.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You don't automatically get charged with a crime because you happen to be a racist involved in an accident. People are complete garbage and perhaps you should wise up that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Leave clearing debris to the authorities and don't just run around in the middle of the highway. If that idiot ruined my car and I had to pay for it I'd be pissed too.

Now.. I was nearly in a car accident when a car radomly decided to do a u turn on a 2 lane road 60 MPH and rammed into another car in front of us but my mom breaked just in time to not hit the guy who's seat got ejected from his car. We got out and helped with first aid and waited for ambulance to come before we left. I remember him literally being red all over. I don't think I could laugh something like that off. They are a human being.
    This. Call highway patrol to take care of it since that's part of their job.

He didn't flee.
    How can it not be considered "fleeing" if you leave after crashing into someone ?

Racist white hick kills a black guy in the south and nothing comes of it. Business as usual for a useless part of the world.
    May 30th, 2019 - Trump admits Russia helped him get elected.

An elected Republican called for biblical law to be implemented and for all non-christians to be murdered. But it's sharia law we should be scared about right?

Republicans ran an actual Nazi for office in 2018 and he got nearly 1/3rd of the votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Worvon View Post
    Racist white hick kills a black guy in the south and nothing comes of it. Business as usual for a useless part of the world.
    Did you not read?? It was an accident. Although he is a racist prick it was not his fault that he hit him with his car. The evidence proved that he tried to avoid hitting the man. Just because a victim was black doesn't mean that the person involved in an accident is guilty of anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    They didn't lie about the message, did he not say he hit some nigger? That is the point no one is twisting anything.
    Did... did you even read my post? Because that is not what I said, at all. Did you only read the first sentence?
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Deleted
    He must have been on crack because no sane person would go in middle of highway.

There are services that are responsible for road, they have vehicles with bright traffic signs. He should have called whoever is responsible for that part of highway. Going to middle of highway is not allowed by law. At least not in European countries. Its not a city road with slow traffic.