Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Being a straight-A student =/= Being a mentally stable, good person.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Ok, you're not a shut in. You just have a perverse obsession with horrible, isolated events and haven't come to the basic understanding that people can do shitty things to each other for no good reason and that these stories aren't part of some great societal trend. I guess you win
    I am sorry it's not up to your standards like
    "Could you handle Mark Wahlbergs routine"
    "Are you happy? If no, why not and what are you doing about it to fix it?"
    "Mysterious crack pipe vending machines appear on Long Island"
    "Would you get yourself a domesticated pet fox"

Since you haven't made a comment like this in any other thread I am going to assume you're ok with the rest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Being a straight-A student =/= Being a mentally stable, good person.
    Statistically yes they are, which is why part of criminal reform is higher education.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    No, to punish them for the horrible horrible thing they did. How easy or cheap it is dosnt even factor in. Doing the right thing is often hard. Idc how much it costs. Ill pay extra to bring monsters to justice.
    The girl she killed is never coming back. Her mother will never see her again. The killer should NEVER be able to enjoy life again. She took that from someone else.
    Your anger controls you, and I know that sounds like straight out of Star Wars but it's true. You can't run a justice system like that. You just can't let an angry mob decide what happens to people. That's what we did in the middle ages.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I guess it's better than people killing who ever they don't want to deal with anymore and only get 5 years for it.

In both situations the victim loses, life cut short, loved ones having to deal with the emotional torment but hey, we should give the murder a slap on the wrist because you know feels..
    No, what you're saying is actually "feels". What I'm saying is rational thought.

I am sorry it's not up to your standards like
    "Could you handle Mark Wahlbergs routine"
    "Are you happy? If no, why not and what are you doing about it to fix it?"
    "Mysterious crack pipe vending machines appear on Long Island"
    "Would you get yourself a domesticated pet fox"

Since you haven't made a comment like this in any other thread I am going to assume you're ok with the rest.
    Yeah, all those you listed sound WAY more interesting than "some random person committed some random crime that doesn't affect any of us here".

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    Because the school is in the ghetto. But congratulations on the continuing victim complex.
    That school most certainly isn't in the ghetto, at least not in Detroit standards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bitches be crazy yo

Statistically yes they are, which is why part of criminal reform is higher education.
    Sure buddy.

Just because someone's a straight-A student or highly educated and doesn't commit an overt crime, doesn't mean they're a mentally stable, good person neither. I'm sorry for you that you've got such a worshipers mentality towards that group, but it's not my headache. Just look at how the massive capitalists fuck people over regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Yeah, all those you listed sound WAY more interesting than "some random person committed some random crime that doesn't affect any of us here".
    There are other threads that have people talking about a random person killing a random person, and you don't comment in those, I can link them for you if you like.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Sure buddy.

Just because someone's a straight-A student or highly educated and doesn't commit an overt crime, doesn't mean they're a mentally stable, good person neither. I'm sorry for you that you've got such a worshipers mentality towards that group, but it's not my headache. Just look at how the massive capitalists fuck people over regularly.
    I don't think you understand the difference would not and statistically would not.

I guess it's better than people killing who ever they don't want to deal with anymore and only get 5 years for it.

In both situations the victim loses, life cut short, loved ones having to deal with the emotional torment but hey, we should give the murder a slap on the wrist because you know feels.

- - - Updated - - -

With serial kills yes, there is a bit of insanity that borders with intelligence but I am just talking about everyday violent acts. The thing that is disturbing this wasn't just a crime of passion in the heat of the moment, she planned it, brought a knife to do the work.
    They don't wake up one day with 10 kills on record. They all started with one and obviously were not caught before it racked up. We don't know how many "single offenders" would turn out to be serial killers, but all of them had to start with one kill.

"Could"

It is flat out first degree murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    They don't wake up one day with 10 kills on record. They all started with one and obviously were not caught before it racked up. We don't know how many "single offenders" would turn out to be serial killers, but all of them had to start with one kill.
    Serial killers tend to have a not obvious motive until a pattern emerges. Most people who kill do it for selfish reasons, there is usually a clear motive.

10+ Year Old Account
    When your dick got thots murderin' each other over it
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Serial killers tend to have a not obvious motive until a pattern emerges. Most people who kill do it for selfish reasons, there is usually a clear motive.
    Her motives could be to kill whoever dates a guy she dated. Obviously that's pretty easy to figure out and catch her, but it would still be a motive. If she managed to escape the cops, still date and stalk whoever dated that guy as well and kill them, she could be one crazy serial killer lol.

Some serial killers did have selfish reasons, altho it's not as common like you said. But some were like "this kind of person was shit to me" and they go on to kill similar people.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    The sentence isn't the worst part, it's the fact that she will be seen as a convicted felon for the rest of her life which will make it nearly impossible for her to get a promising career. And some minimum wage jobs won't even hire a convicted felon.
    Sorry if I don't shed a tear for a murderous idiot ruining their life over something so stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Her motives could be to kill whoever dates a guy she dated. Obviously that's pretty easy to figure out and catch her, but it would still be a motive. If she managed to escape the cops, still date and stalk whoever dated that guy as well and kill them, she could be one crazy serial killer lol.

Some serial killers did have selfish reasons, altho it's not as common like you said. But some were like "this kind of person was shit to me" and they go on to kill similar people.
    The best example I can think of to back you up was the DC shooter. He killed lots of random people so that when he killed his real target, the ex-wife, people wouldn't think it was him. I would classify him as a serial killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    That school most certainly isn't in the ghetto, at least not in Detroit standards.
    Black people therefore ghetto! That's what people think on this forum.

The best example I can think of to back you up was the DC shooter. He killed lots of random people so that when he killed his real target, the ex-wife, people wouldn't think it was him. I would classify him as a serial killer.
    That's some next level shit lol.

I am not sure, what is worse, the murder or the comments here, because if I judge by them, we have more than one person capable of harm.
    P.S.
    I would say the stabber has mental health issues too, but lets doctors do their work.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Teenagers are violent creatures.