Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    On average I sleep through the night without waking. I dont even set my alarm in the morning anymore. I guess my body is just use to waking up at 6 now. Once in awhile I have restless nights were I toss and turn though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have lots of sleep problems. My wife however is amazing at sleeping. She just fell asleep a few minutes ago on the couch and its only 7:30pm here. I wish I was able to sleel that well lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I go to sleep and then I wake up when my alarm rings, or just before it does. Like a normal human being.

Waking up several times a night seems like a waste of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Literally every night I’m not working?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy The Curious View Post
    It happens once in a blue moon. Most nights consist of waking up every hour or every 2 hours. Depends if I drank too much milk or beer.

The thought of my iphone going off at 5:30 in the morning makes me even more of a light sleeper for some reason.
    Have you had your breathing at night looked at? Sleep apnea is a crappy thing.

Anyway, yes I have, but it's like 50/50.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    One time I forgot to set the alarm and then proceeded to sleep for 18 hours straight.
    Yeah, one morning I get home after pulling double closing/graveyard shifts three nights in a row (2pm-7am next day). Went to bed at 7:30am, woke up shortly after noon the next day.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Yeah, one morning I get home after pulling double closing/graveyard shifts three nights in a row (2pm-7am next day). Went to bed at 7:30am, woke up shortly after noon the next day.
    Yeah, mine wasn't as bad, just two days of that in a row.

Jesus, you must have been a damn zombie on that last day...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Waking up in the middle of the night only happen a couple of times per year for me. I've even fallen out of my bed, hit my head on the nightstand and still didn't wake up. I was only about 10 or so at that point though, only know about it because my dad woke up, put me in bed again and told me in the morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can sleep for 8-10 hours non-stop quite easily. The only things that usually wake up, are if I drink way too much water before I go to bed, or if i get too hot. it's a balancing act between the two.

Sleeping through the night is for casuals. I sleep through the day.

I had a nightmare once when I was a beta weakling, then I evolved and now I only get daymares.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy The Curious View Post
    It happens once in a blue moon. Most nights consist of waking up every hour or every 2 hours. Depends if I drank too much milk or beer.

The thought of my iphone going off at 5:30 in the morning makes me even more of a light sleeper for some reason.
    I sleep through the night every night. I use to gave to get up and pee in the middle of the night but once I gave up sugar that stopped. Eating too much salt will make you have to pee a lot too. I use to need 9 hours of sleep to function without yawning, now I only sleep 6, sometimes 7 if I did a lot of physical stuff that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Yeah, mine wasn't as bad, just two days of that in a row.

Jesus, you must have been a damn zombie on that last day...
    Yeah. Boss brought out a stool, said sit behind the register and check. We don't expect you to do anything more. Rules say we gotta have at least two warm bodies in the store or we gotta close.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Generally no, it doesn't really happen. I may get "Just a few more minutes" but nothing big. I guess i'm hardwired to wake up if I absolutely need to be.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

My wife drives me mad that she can lay down and fall asleep in moments and stir maybe 1-2 times in the night.

I take an hour to fall asleep and then wake up or toss 67 times in a night. My Fitbit talked shit to me about how bad I sleep. Taking sleeping pills or melotonin makes it even worse. We even bought a new mattress hoping it would help but no luck. I sleep on my stomach tho. So that is likely the issue. I just can’t back or side sleep.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    My wife drives me mad that she can lay down and fall asleep in moments and stir maybe 1-2 times in the night.

I take an hour to fall asleep and then wake up or toss 67 times in a night. My Fitbit talked shit to me about how bad I sleep. Taking sleeping pills or melotonin makes it even worse. We even bought a new mattress hoping it would help but no luck. I sleep on my stomach tho. So that is likely the issue. I just can’t back or side sleep.
    you need to sleep on your sides. I do that because If i sleep on my back I feel like i'm going to be buried.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. I almost never have trouble sleeping. Only times i do is when i shift my body clock.

Deleted
    After reading so many reply I feel bless for able to sleep theough the night almost every day

15+ Year Old Account
    I sleep through the night every night. I have a very good body clock, I always wake up just before 7am.
    Here is something to believe in!

Not for several years. I usually wake up 2 or 3 times which isn't the worst; though strangely when I am asleep, I'll sleep through almost anything.

have you ever slept through the night and day and waking up at the next sunset then freaking out cause you thought you are late for school/work?