Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let's just make a thread every time one person quits wow, sounds like a great idea full of discussion potential. There's no possible reason he could have gotten sick of the game after so many years, it must be controversy!

Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    That this gets an infraction. SMH MMO-C.
    shamans get fucked by blizz devs, the poster asked for his stuff = getting fucked, he got an infraction = got fucked.

wish granted i don't see the problem? good job mods for granting such requests.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azarak View Post
    Let's just make a thread every time one person quits wow, sounds like a great idea full of discussion potential. There's no possible reason he could have gotten sick of the game after so many years, it must be controversy!
    ^this is what shitposting without reading anything looks like guys.

don't be this guy, read the thread and don't shitpost.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    The sad part is blizzard gets MASSIVE feedback and suggestions on how things could/should be. The community works for them for free. They could just implement and tweak community ideas that are most of the time far superior than stuff they come up with.

3/4 of the balance druid changes were just copied from suggestions.
    LMAOOOO....OMG yes...implement all the ideas from the community!!! That will fix EVERYTHING!!

Because obviously everyone posting here is a top rated game designer!!

LOL...thanks for the laugh..seriously needed that

implement ideas from the community...LOL....priceless

The cycle of subs can be cruel!

Quote Originally Posted by Dasharin View Post
    LMAOOOO....OMG yes...implement all the ideas from the community!!! That will fix EVERYTHING!!

Are you stupid or just, like, stupid?

There's a difference between considering feedback from lil wannabe funsters like you on the general forums and considering feedback from renowned theorycrafters who back up every single of their arguments with tons of data and well thought out and considerate arguments.

Just like you, Blizzard is acting in an arrogant, cocky, inconsiderate and childish way by considering both as worthless ignorable junk.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasharin View Post

nah instead use blizz ideas and completely fuck up the class every x.0 patch, thats working out real well LOL.

let me guess you know fuck all of shaman dps but decided to weigh in with your inexperienced opinion, well thanks thats useful, anymore things you know nothing about but feel like giving your PoV on?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaewalk View Post
    The cycle of subs can be cruel!
    nothing to do with "cycle of subs" but thanks for not reading as well.

Can't quite blame someone for having enough of DPS Shaman being Blizzard's red-headed step child since, well, release basically. Especially Elemental. The art team seems to like them, they have kickass visuals. The gameplay designers, however...

Pretty much true with this post. Whoop-de-fucking-do that he quit. I quit back in April. We should make a retroactive thread about it.

Also with the community idea: I wouldn't listen to 80% of the the community suggests. They're all stupid ideas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    shamans get fucked by blizz devs, the poster asked for his stuff = getting fucked, he got an infraction = got fucked.

wish granted i don't see the problem? good job mods for granting such requests.

- - - Updated - - -

^this is what shitposting without reading anything looks like guys.

don't be this guy, read the thread and don't shitpost.
    ^ Longest shitpost here.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    ^ Longest shitpost here.
    what because i actually understand what im talking about and everyone else is coming in with the "who? who cares everyone quits? it's cyclical" bullcrap.

The cycle continues.

Play Shaman>Get good and take the game serious>realize Shaman are a forgotten dumpster class>Reroll or quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    The cycle continues.

Play Shaman>Get good and take the game serious>realize Shaman are a forgotten dumpster class>Reroll or quit.
    The cycle...can be cruel.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    That's always cute when people think Alpha/Beta/PTR is about testing and feedback, rather than just a giant, months-long Twitch hype commercial. Blizzard ideas are set in stone by the time anybody outside of the organization is allowed to see them. Their egos are far too big to allow customers to dictate the systems in the game.
    they did listen to us in feedback pre-twitch era, while i wasn't playing wow yet, they did listen clearly to warrior feedback for example in vanilla, and there are too many feedback to account for of stuff they did listen to up to Cataclysm at least
    But I agree that right now blizz ignore any feedback, the most famous i know literally everyone said that artifact power farming is bad in its current (beta legion) form, ranging from very boring farming to worst farming in game, and it was released the same (and no surprise, it is worse than even Timbermaw rep farming in game, previously the worst one pre-nerfs)
    And I don't hate legion, I played most of it, but I can't deny that artifact grinding was the worst grinding in entire game history
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

I don't blame him. He brings up some great points. I wonder how many others this rushed expansion is going to make leave the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    who can blame him? why theorycraft to a bunch of deaf blind ignorant cunts like blizzard devs?

he could do a better job than blizzard but instead blizzard puts in 1/10th of the effort, and boy does it show!
    Considering the things I'm reading in this thread I'd completely ignore the playerbase too on general principle.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...rkassHasAPoint
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Considering the things I'm reading in this thread I'd completely ignore the playerbase too on general principle.
    yup and its working real well at the moment everyone is pissed and Ion is holding an AMA on reddit tomorrow to try quell the shitstorm coming.

blizzard themselves admitted shaman/priest dps is shit and needs a major rework for 8.1 so the community isn't wrong here blizzard agree, but why should we have to wait 6 months? we had beta, the guy in the OP gave tons of feedback and blizzard did nothing and fucked it all up.

so ignoring the playerbase is failing right now they might want to start listening and making some changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, if u quite by all means leave, u are at best ipwngnomesxxy or iruletaurensxxz, when one - if not - best shaman quit after playing since forver, now that guy literally captain a massive (shaman) ship, him leaving is a big deal, he won't leave because of just burn - if he can get burned from game in first place, he stated in very constructive way why he did leave
    Heck since that female who played DK and solo contents quit, no one replaced her, no one ever did and no one so far can do what she achieved, so her quit is big deal, u lost a 1 of kind player and the proof : no one is able to do what she did before or since

So no, when a very big player who cares about wow more than most of us here (and definitely more than activision blizzard), it is a big deal and a forum should be posted about him, and see why, and maybe blizz will do listen, they did say they check fansites, a 'problem' they would never had to if they didn't turn their own official forums to echo chambers in first place with their heavy moderate
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Omg no,he left wow does it mean we also have to do that ? im sad now

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with him about Azerite and I sympathize with him on the forgotten shaman spec. Beyond that? Eh. So he's burnt out. Everyone has to have some parting shot at the game when they take a break I suppose. I mean the game has two issues worth addressing (Azerite, M+ cache rewards.) and some minor issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    All of which are also worse than at least some past iterations. Every single one.
    lol.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    The sad part is blizzard gets MASSIVE feedback and suggestions on how things could/should be. The community works for them for free. They could just implement and tweak community ideas that are most of the time far superior than stuff they come up with.

3/4 of the balance druid changes were just copied from suggestions.
    Balance druids wanted moon spells but the talent actually sucks too much to be used and I have been totally fine playing without it.

The thing that most people dont understand is that blizzard doesn't have dev on every single class. They just have group of people for all the classes.