Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Well, it basically says the mofo can't fly right in the fucking description. It's clearly intended and didn't come as a surprise.
    Why exactly are you surprised? What exactly are you mad about? They didn't hide anything from you, it's not a bug, you chose to do dailies for a month to get a ground mount... and yet you seem to be mad you got a ground mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Well, it basically says the mofo can't fly right in the fucking description. It's clearly intended and didn't come as a surprise.
    Why exactly are you surprised? What exactly are you mad about? They didn't hide anything from you, it's not a bug, you chose to do dailies for a month to get a ground mount... and yet you seem to be mad you got a ground mount.
    The reason, kind good sir, is that Kua'fon does not appear in your mount journal until you unlock him after 30 days of quests. You can insult us all you like, it says much about your character as a person, but the reality is that until I unlocked him this morning, I had no idea he would not learn to fly. Especially after the last quest I did for him was taking him flying and buying him a flyng harness. Anyway, I hope that answers your, albeit rude, question.
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    I did. I thought I would teach him to fly. There's really no point in having a huge pterrodax mount that only can run. My vicious war raptor is way cooler. Oh well, I did the quests, wasted the time, and got a mount that can't fly.
    I mean do you know how to fly in zandalar? how could you teach him to fly?

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    I mean do you know how to fly in zandalar? how could you teach him to fly?
    The quests you do are all about teaching him how to fly, and the last quest when you mount him, you have "flap" and "soar" options.
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

And its right there in the description, the poor sod never learned to fly.

Lets assume for a second that it isn't knowledge you could've figured out by just checking the mount journal, why exactly is this worth your ire?

Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    The reason, kind good sir, is that Kua'fon does not appear in your mount journal until you unlock him after 30 days of quests. You can insult us all you like, it says much about your character as a person, but the reality is that until I unlocked him this morning, I had no idea he would not learn to fly. Especially after the last quest I did for him was taking him flying and buying him a flyng harness. Anyway, I hope that answers your, albeit rude, question.
    Not once did I insult or make rude remarks to anyone. Using the fuck or implying madness is neither rude nor insulting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    This most likely means the quest will continue in a patch where you teach him how to fly.

Well, that would be the good option so blizz probably won't do this.
    You think too highly of Blizzard.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

You mean a Pterrodax that is raised by a non-flying being doesn't learn how to fly? What a shock.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Lol I'm so glad I dropped his quest.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    You mean a Pterrodax that is raised by a non-flying being doesn't learn how to fly? What a shock.
    Are you even remotely sapient? So what, birds raised by humans don't learn to fly on their own? Depressing state of mmo-champ.

At this point is like the developers with their anti-flying stance are mocking us.

Quote Originally Posted by fathom81 View Post
    Is it the 2nd named mount after Invencible?
    There's also Yu'lei, Daughter of Jade.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Except the mount is hidden in collections and doesn't show up until you actually learn it. To avoid spoilers, I presume.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ort=confidence

Seriously Blizzard what the hell? In case you don't know, to unlock this mount you have to do dailies for ONE MONTH.

And it's not even a flying mount.
    *shrug*

The one you can buy off the Zandalari vendor can fly. This one is different. If you don't like it, don't do the quests?

So whats the alliance equivalent of this mount? Do we get one? I havent found any quests.

Just get Zandalari exalted, he flies I got it 5 days ago, you'll be fine

I mean, I'd be ok with it if it wasn't a mount that's basically a ribcage, tail, and wings. Mounts with gigantic wings look stupid on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    "Trade you 4 horses for him."

- every Alliance player
    Seconded.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    There is an option in game now to have original druid flight form
    The nice part is you can glyph each form individually now, Orca water form is the best <3
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    I mean, I'd be ok with it if it wasn't a mount that's basically a ribcage, tail, and wings. Mounts with gigantic wings look stupid on the ground.

Seconded.
    SO the alliance doesnt get a quest for a cool mount? Classic blizzard. At least we get re colored horses?

This is a Horde-only mount. I am like 99% sure there will be an additional Horde-only questchain especially around him once Pathfinder Pt2 gets added to the game. The description text does bait this expectation and Blizzard never lets the Horde down on anything.

Who is willing to take a wager? Lets come back here once Pathfinder Pt2 hits the scene.
    Last edited by Nathasil; 2018-09-14 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilHakik View Post
    SO the alliance doesnt get a quest for a cool mount? Classic blizzard. At least we get re colored horses?
    We get a pet pig in drustvar. Or maybe that's neutral, I dno