Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    I highly suspect they are waiting on the VGAs in December before they show off an actual new trailer for Bayonetta 3.

Metroid 4, likely the first post-holiday Direct.
    Maybe but I doubt it.

Who knows with Nintendo tho.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    mr resetti or riot
    Should literally be unlocked by rage-resetting the game mid match.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

https://twitter.com/SplatoonJP/statu...79228594745344

Splatoon 2: the last new stage to be added to the game is in October, new weapon kits will be added through December, Splatfests and balance patches will continue through July 2019.

So, we'll likely have a Pearl vs Marina Splatfest during the second year anniversary, almost exactly like what happened with the original Splatoon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Maybe but I doubt it.

Who knows with Nintendo tho.
    The original Bayo 3 teaser was announced at the VGAs last year. Maybe there's some exclusivity thing where the next new trailer has to be shown there.

But I'm talking out of my ass about that. I do expect the next Bayo 3 trailer at the VGAs.

The original Bayo 3 teaser was announced at the VGAs last year. Maybe there's some exclusivity thing where the next new trailer has to be shown there.

But I'm talking out of my ass about that. I do expect the next Bayo 3 trailer at the VGAs.
    And it was announced that it is now in development. Meaning it was very likely that it was less then half a year into development.

I'm not saying it won't happen but I highly expect it not too. Even more so since right now Nintendo wants people focusing on Smash and Pokemon.

100% chance we won't see shit about MP4 for awhile, Hell all that had was a logo.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

And it's looking like a very good year next year for Switch owners. We have:

Metroid Prime 4
    Pokemon Gen 8
    Animal Crossing
    Bayonetta 3
    Fire Emblem: Three Houses
    Yoshi's Crafted World
    Luigi's Mansion 3

And that's not including the smaller games or the ports.

Even if two of the titles get delayed into 2020 (which is likely for Metroid and Bayonetta in my opinion), we still have the same number of big titles 2017 had.

- - - Updated - - -

And it was announced that it is now in development. Meaning it was very likely that it was less then half a year into development.

I'm not saying it won't happen but I highly expect it not too. Even more so since right now Nintendo wants people focusing on Smash and Pokemon.

100% chance we won't see shit about MP4 for awhile, Hell all that had was a logo.
    This year's VGAs are just hours before Smash Ultimate's launch. I highly doubt a trailer for Bayo 3 will overshadow Smash.

- - - Updated - - -

And if you want to get technical, unless Nintendo does a simultaneous launch for Smash, it will have already launched in other regions before the VGAs ever came on.

This year's VGAs are just hours before Smash Ultimate's launch. I highly doubt a trailer for Bayo 3 will overshadow Smash.
    Didn't say it would overshadow it.

Nintendo is focused on Smash and Pokemon and wanting people to get hyped for those. That's why I don't expect the trailer to be there at all.

But like I said who knows its Nintendo and they are known for doing stupid and odd things.

god that nintendo switch online bit was shady as fuck

"play online with your friends" we can already do that and now you're charging for it
    "Play classic nes games" we could do this for years and you took it away when you launched the switch and we are only getting 20
    "Play with the classic NES controllers" that cost 70 bucks
    "Phone app" bruh nintendo just ignoring that everyone hates the app?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post

"play online with your friends" we can already do that and now you're charging for it
    "Play classic nes games" we could do this for years and you took it away when you launched the switch and we are only getting 20
    You forgot.

Save games to the Cloud "Psshh by the way only select ones you can do that with".

sony and microsoft are giving us first party games and tendo givin us the same damn roms we done had one like 4 consoles by now.

at the very least give a brother some 64, gimmie some that gamecube girl
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Nintendo is basically like "fuck you pay me money, you're gonna buy Smash and pay to play it online anyways".

Nintendo would actually be fine with all this if they actually gave proper value. AKA full cloud saves not with a giant * on it and new games every month from their back catalog(entire catalog, not just NES shit).

Instead, they do the bare minimum to force people to pay for it because they will. Like most gaming companies, love the developer side of Nintendo but the corporate side can suck it.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2018-09-14 at 05:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post

They're trying to sell calue on a service that has literally zero value at all. Pure scam.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Nintendo is basically like "fuck you pay me money, you're gonna buy Smash and pay to play it online anyways".

Nintendo would actually be fine with all this if they actually gave proper value. AKA full cloud saves not with a giant * on it and new games every month from their back catalog(entire catalog, not just NES shit).

Instead, they do the bare minimum to force people to pay for it because they will. Like most gaming companies, love the developer side of Nintendo but the corporate side can suck it.
    The fucken irony in all of it is that out of the big 3 Nintendo is the fucken EA/2K of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they bring over Vi. Ive never gotten to play it. Heard its a masterpiece.

Im super excited for 7,9,10/2, and 12. Probably will start with 7 and work my way up. 9 is one of the first rpgs I ever played besides pokemon, and the first game I ever bought with my own money. Bought it around 2002/3 if I had to guess in a pawn shop for 15 bucks.

Luigi's mansion is cool. I enjoyed the OG one. Looking forward to it.
    ANIMAL CROSSING YEEEEES. Nuff said.

2019 is looking to be the best year ever for Nintendo imo.

New Super Mario U in Jan.
    DaemonXMachina
    Animal Crossing
    Luigis Masnion 3
    All the Final Fantasys
    Fire Emblem
    Pokemon Core
    Town Looks like it could be good. Cautiously optimistic.
    Yoshi's Crafted World

Potentially 2019
    Bayonetta 3
    Dragonquest Builders 2
    Bragonquest 11
    Pikmin 4
    Shin Megami Tensei 5

And im sure theres some Im missing. Not even mentioning most third party games. Would be shocked to see Overwatch, hearthstone, a CoD, another Ubisoft crossover game etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Why doesnt square give FF1-9 a small do over with a graphical update and maybe some tweaks on the artwork. Nothing major just updated and sell it on all the consoles. Would make bank
    Yeah, I think either the Setsuna or Octopath artstyles would work nice for those.

- - - Updated - - -

Also ill be that guy and say it.

The Smash Bro's Switch Bundle is fucken lazy and cheap. Even more so on how they did the Joy-Con.
    I do like the Pokemon bundle more tbh. Even if the game will be subpar, Pikachi and Eevee are timeless.

Not gonna lie it made me mad they excluded FF8.

Yoshi Crafted World artstyle still bugs me and dosnt look... visually appeasing ? I dunno something just seems off about that game.

The online service is shit but it dosnt matter the shitstorm the fans kick up nintendo are stubborn and dig there heels in. No SNES, n64 and GC is a travesty... seriously NES games do not hold up well anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I highly suspect they are waiting on the VGAs in December before they show off an actual new trailer for Bayonetta 3.

Metroid 4, likely the first post-holiday Direct.
    I honestly think Metroid is 2020. Possibly 2021.

Bayo imo could get pushed to early 2020.

didnt they exclude 6 as well as 8, such a slap in the face.

8 is my personal favourite. Junction abuse and development hell aside

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they bring FF VI onto the virtual console when they add Snes games. Doubtful square would let them though.

Im surprised they havent ported the first tomb raider though tbh. It ran on the 360/ps3.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    didnt they exclude 6 as well as 8, such a slap in the face.

8 is my personal favourite. Junction abuse and development hell aside
    Ive heard bad things about 8? In what way was it good? Legit question, not being snarky.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I hope they bring FF VI onto the virtual console when they add Snes games. Doubtful square would let them though.

Im surprised they havent ported the first tomb raider though tbh. It ran on the 360/ps3.

- - - Updated - - -

Ive heard bad things about 8? In what way was it good? Legit question, not being snarky.
    well im a bit biased because it was one my first rpgs so the nostalgia is pretty strong for me. But the characters and the stories are all pretty wild and unique, if a little guilty of some tropes. It has easily one of the best mini games ever with the card game, where collecting the player cards and gf cards are a challenge that few could do without a guide. Same for the secrets in the world, it has some of the best side content imo with secret bosses and items to find. Then theres secrets you'll NEVER figure out without a guide (yes im talking about the lake). The bosses / music are all great. And once you get a hang of the junction system you can play the game however you please

10+ Year Old Account
    Luigi mansion 3--- hm this is on my buy list (good thing i didnt get myself a 3ds version).
    Kirby-- dont care
    Browser game -- i think i actuly played some similar fan game years ago
    Yokai watch sucks
    Still not buying splatoon -- even less now that it needs paid online
    Megaman 11 -- eh
    Mario tenis -- bleh
    Beat them ups? -- eh i played those years ago
    Wait a sec---- peach is a mushrum?????
    Katamari -- are those realy hd grafics?
    Nintendo online? Fuck that -- i still have my old console with those old games. Also where is contra.
    Pokemon --- still meh, but at least they fixed tms.
    Meh diablo --- its better on pc realy
    Another mario party
    Town (working title) -- looks like a turn based rpg.
    City skylines --- meh
    Demon machina -- buy on launch
    Yoshi crafted world..eh...i think its ok
    Tabletop games? All i hear is Dlc Dlc Dlc .. pass
    Sid methers game..eh
    Is it just me or that starfox game lags in fps?
    No1 cares abauth this game -- next
    Golden country -- playing it right now
    Warframe .. meh
    Just dance --nah
    FUCK EA FUCK FIFA 19
    Same goes for Nba 2k
    Lego dc super villans -- doesnt look bad.
    I would rather get a bravely default remaster than ffa that is 15 years old.
    And more ffa weird games -- ugh
    Smash brothers bundle -- no thx
    Oh no ... oh hell no ... not a Isabelle .... oh hell no --- now i will see the damn fan art everywhere
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know if punchout is in the pipeline?