BoP vendor coming soon?

I can talk about how much regret I have over the beginning of this expansion where I SHOULD'VE picked the gathering professions or even blacksmith/mining and made bank off of selling the BoEs, but alas, I am a herbalist/alchemist and I used a lot of Anchor Weed to max my profession D:. My main question comes from having like 100+ explusion, 30+ hydrocores, and 30+ of the epic craft item (the name escapes me currently) you get from the raid. I have NOTHING to use these on. Will there be something soon that I can change these out for? I imagine a vendor like in Legion that destroys the crazy economy that is ANCHOR WEED sometime soon.
    Last edited by bradyopop; 2018-09-14 at 12:20 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    "Soon" (TM). But I'm sure that eventually there will be one that you can turn at least Expulsion or Hydrocores into something -- probably WAR resources or some other things. Just like in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    "Soon" (TM). But I'm sure that eventually there will be one that you can turn at least Expulsion or Hydrocores into something -- probably WAR resources or some other things. Just like in Legion.
    That's a relief! They are just taking up bag space atm, and I had been wondering if selling all the BoP rares/epics would've been a better choice. Totally dropped the ball this expansion when it came to making a fat chunk of gold XD