Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    I really don't see what the problem is. The retard got himself killed by playing frogger for no good reason. Who cares that the driver called him a nigger.
    Guy who got hit was clearing debris with another person perhaps there was an accident before? Why are you guys confused it is the first line of the fucking quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    So he's angry at moron who jumped in front of his car and caused accident.

Read again. That was clearly reply to previous message about car. Looks like he received 2 messages within short time, replied to first one with smiley, replied to second one without smiley. Its not a dialog when people take turns speaking, its messaging, where 2 people can write at the same time resulting in out of order messages. Don't tell me you've never experience that when typing.

Why would he apologise for something he's not guilty of?
    Maybe he should apologize for being a racist piece of shit.

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Why didn't you post the whole story, why be dishonest?
    He didn’t drive away that’s in the OP what is the “whole story” to you? I even posted his feel bad statement which was also shit. You are the biased one sorry the story doesn’t fit your view also the ducking links are there. Why do I need to post giant word vomit when there are two links.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristeus View Post
    He didn’t drive away that’s in the OP what is the “whole story” to you? I even posted his feel bad statement which was also shit. You are the biased one sorry the story doesn’t fit your view also the ducking links are there. Why do I need to post giant word vomit when there are two links.
    You posted half the story, Vegas, correct you, you were lying by omission to go after a narrative like he broke the law and got off scot free. When in reality he's just a piece of shit, you could have posted the whole truth and got a better reaction of what you wanted.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you a bot? Where are you guys getting dancing from? You all keep saying it except he was fucking clearing debris with another person. How is that dancing
    Not literal dancing.. moving around in a dangerous area like that with zero spatial awareness.

The title of the thread is "Teen hits and kills man with car, avoids charges, more concerned with damage to car" There really is no reason to include the "avoids charges" charges part unless you are implying he did something wrong (hit and run). "Teen hits and kills man with car, more concerned with damage to car" is more fitting and still captures the teen as a shit head.

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    The title of the thread is "Teen hits and kills man with car, avoids charges, more concerned with damage to car" There really is no reason to include the "avoids charges" charges part unless you are implying he did something wrong (hit and run). "Teen hits and kills man with car, more concerned with damage to car" is more fitting and still captures the teen as a shit head.
    The OP wanted to bait the thread.

Guy who got hit was clearing debris with another person perhaps there was an accident before? Why are you guys confused it is the first line of the fucking quote.
    I'm not confused. I read your entire post. Removing debris from a highway isn't a good reason to be walking around on it unless it's your job to be doing that.

Jesus wept.

So many awful, awful people here.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

Quote Originally Posted by GotMoxie View Post
    Jesus wept.

So many awful, awful people here.
    Why would Jesus weep? He allowed that man to get hit.

If I see a pedestrian on a 55 mph road ahead of me, I slow down immediately to prevent the pedestrian from making a mistake--I do not maintain the same speed and pull into the other lane. Maybe he didn't have time to slow down, but I didn't see that info. Not slowing down and merely switching lanes shows extremely poor judgment and lack of concern for human life, regardless of race.

Can we possibly know that the phone conversation is 100% legit the driver? I don't see people questioning it much though.

When I was looking for sources off of one of the articles it linked me to the "original OG" Quan's twitter page...

maybe if you're fucking blind?

Implying random text conversations can't be faked.

Deleted
    Heartless person, disgusting

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Wow, what a fucking piece of shit. No remorse, joking around, using racial slurs, and more concerned with his car (insurance exists, buddy) than having taken a life. It doesn't sound like he was at fault, but holy shit is he garbage.

I wonder why the kid decided to run out onto the highway, though. Guess we'll never know. I really hope people will remember to teach their kids not to play near traffic. I know there's kids in my neighborhood that will dance around in the road when a car is coming and then dash back to the sidewalk, and wish they weren't so dumb.

This must be terrible for his family.
    I wouldn't say he's garbage for showing more concern for his truck and showing contempt for the victim. The victim did something very dumb and unnecessary.

Didn't have to bring race into it though.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I wouldn't say he's garbage for showing more concern for his truck and showing contempt for the victim. The victim did something very dumb and unnecessary.

Didn't have to bring race into it though.
    Maybe I'm just extra empathetic with my fellow man, but I wouldn't give a shit about my car if I hit and killed someone. Insurance will cover it, or it won't, whatever. Someone just died and I played a part in it. It would fuck me up emotionally.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I'm just extra empathetic with my fellow man, but I wouldn't give a shit about my car if I hit and killed someone. Insurance will cover it, or it won't, whatever. Someone just died and I played a part in it. It would fuck me up emotionally.
    He didn't kill him. The guys' stupid decision did.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    He didn't kill him. The guys' stupid decision did.
    If you're operating a vehicle, and someone dies to said vehicle, regardless of the circumstances you did play some part in their death. I'm not calling it murder or even manslaughter, but there's a direct connection to the guy driving the truck and someone dying. That would be enough for me to feel bad, just like an animal jumping out onto the road and getting smashed makes me feel bad. Only, y'know, with a person it'd be worse.

If you're operating a vehicle, and someone dies to said vehicle, regardless of the circumstances you did play some part in their death. I'm not calling it murder or even manslaughter, but there's a direct connection to the guy driving the truck and someone dying. That would be enough for me to feel bad, just like an animal jumping out onto the road and getting smashed makes me feel bad. Only, y'know, with a person it'd be worse.
    That's crazy. If I am driving and some fool leaps out in front of my car and gets killed I would be enraged my car was damaged, I wouldn't feel the least bit sorry, just anger. Likewise, if in a more realistic situation this happened: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywydalBYhic I would also be enraged and not feel the slightest bit bad. What kind of fool walks their bike across the road without looking in the dark? You can see the car coming a mile off with its headlights, how dumb can you be? That's all I would be thinking. The only charges that driver should ever get (I don't think she was charged) should be driving while ugly.... someone please get her a paper bag with 2 holes for the eyes.... damn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    That's crazy. If I am driving and some fool leaps out in front of my car and gets killed I would be enraged my car was damaged, I wouldn't feel the least bit sorry, just anger. Likewise, if in a more realistic situation this happened: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywydalBYhic I would also be enraged and not feel the slightest bit bad. What kind of fool walks their bike across the road without looking in the dark? You can see the car coming a mile off with its headlights, how dumb can you be? That's all I would be thinking. The only charges that driver should ever get (I don't think she was charged) should be driving while ugly.... someone please get her a paper bag with 2 holes for the eyes.... damn.
    yes we all know you have the empathetic capacity of a rock. its why you seem to have a complete disregard for the rule of law. people like yourself should be shut in the most secure prison and never let to be seen the light of day.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    yes we all know you have the empathetic capacity of a rock. its why you seem to have a complete disregard for the rule of law. people like yourself should be shut in the most secure prison and never let to be seen the light of day.
    The woman with the bike who got hit was breaking the law by jaywalking on a 35mph road. Why would I have empathy for some idiot who thinks so highly of her self that she can just cross whenever she wants and won't be hit?