Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Told you guys, EU would overtake US.

Now for the stream to "Go Offline" Kappa
    Zul is an easy boss compared to to Fetid.

Limit and WCG pretty much went to sleep after Fetid and didn't attempt any serious Zul pulls. WCG did a couple yolo pulls just for the lolz and I assume Limit did the same.

US will without a doubt catch back up tonight.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nask View Post
    NA players are so fucking butthurt it's great.
    Naaa cause raiding is dying, and i care less who wins WF raiding. Could be a random from australia for all i care.. In 2 expansions M+ will replace raiding all together.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    Naaa cause raiding is dying, and i care less who wins WF raiding. Could be a random from australia for all i care.. In 2 expansions M+ will replace raiding all together.
    90 % of the wow player base doesn't care about the WF race, but you aren't one of them since you keep posting in this thread. The 90 % that REALLY don't care have never even opened this thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't watch much so far. Who is failing the most/who never fucks up?

Mythrax I think could be another Fetid in the sense that if his tuning is high, particularly his hp, he will be hard to take down even for them. That removal of essence fragments from obliteration blasts will take its toll. Especially when there’s 2 going out.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    90 % of the wow player base doesn't care about the WF race, but you aren't one of them since you keep posting in this thread. The 90 % that REALLY don't care have never even opened this thread.
    Obviously you have an IQ of a gnat you fucking retard i said i dont care.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Mythrax I think could be another Fetid in the sense that if his tuning is high, particularly his hp, he will be hard to take down even for them. That removal of essence fragments from obliteration blasts will take its toll. Especially when there’s 2 going out.
    If Mythrax is anything like heroic it'll be heal based more than anything, they'll probably end up stacking an extra healer or two.

Obviously you have an IQ of a gnat you fucking retard i said i dont care.
    why are you here then LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    If Mythrax is anything like heroic it'll be heal based more than anything, they'll probably end up stacking an extra healer or two.
    Possibly, I just think they’ll run into an issue where everyone’s obliteration stacks will get too high and then tanks will get 1 shot. Can’t heal when everyone’s max hp is so low.

If they can figure out a way to use barely any existence fragments then the healing check comes into play but idk if Xalzaix is controllable enough to avoid him hitting fragments.

Mythrax doesn't go in the middle in mythic ? interesting
    12/12

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I can't remember the last time such a guild made a "let's add more heal" move.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    thats why u are here in the Uldir Progress thread because u don't give a damn Kappa

People actually thought method would lose LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ignite View Post
    this donny must be posting with internet explorer
    Just want to say this made me laugh pretty good.

Deleted
    Think you need to practice your calling a bit

Next expansion after legion, they will introduce mythic + raiding...

Calling it here
    Quote from 2016. Don't hold your breath mate.

Yeah, only because US players have lives and dont live in mommy's basement and plays wow all day like method players.
    NA players are at a disadvantage because they need at least twice as many food breaks

Method was very laid back yesterday wqsting so much time not raiding, now they are feeling the competition and putting some seroius hours on raid today

Deleted
    Bet the Method naysayers are feeling stupid right about now

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Method was very laid back yesterday wqsting so much time not raiding, now they are feeling the competition and putting some seroius hours on raid today
    Gearing their characters through m+ wasn't "wasting time not raiding".

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    why are you here then LOL
    To tell people he doesn't care! It's pretty obvious.