Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Oh, joy, a livestream of Lore telling us what Ion really meant to say.

Pass.

Paragon rep coming back? Do they listen to any feedback at all? That was universally hated.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Paragon rep coming back? Do they listen to any feedback at all? That was universally hated.
    It was mostly hated because that's where the reps mounts came from in Legion and another shot at Legendaries.

Each rep now has it's own Exalted mount again and Legendaries are gone.

I don't mind if they bring them back now personally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Oh, joy, a livestream of Lore telling us what Ion really meant to say.

Pass.
    Not gonna lie. Lore looks dejected as hell these days like he doesn't wanna be there.

Lore always looks aloof and dejected. Lore is really a happy person on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Lore always looks aloof and dejected. Lore is really a happy person on the inside.
    Well he was before he got hired to work with Blizzard that's for sure.
    If you ever wonder how dumb people really are then consider this: even in the golden age of smart heals dumb people still find ways to die.

the answer has always been "no", i probably won't be back for any longer then the time it takes for me to use the fools who play this ruined game to make b.net balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    Survival is pretty important in the current state of raiding and mythic +. Utility which in turn is also survivability for some classes, is EXTREMELY important.
    Its not the only "important" thing, but dont make it sound like it isn't important at all.

Edit: Another good point regarding elemental shaman is: its a turret spec, which would be fine if you could stay still for more than a few seconds most of the time. You should have burst windows in which, depending on mechanics and luck, you should be able to get most of your damage out. Right now everything hits like a wet noodle when it comes to that, while having 0 mobility and almost no survivability. A ranged kick, while good, wont safe you personally or your raid/group that often.

DKs on the other hand have somewhat good survivability tools (AMS, Icebound and Death Strike) + extremly good Utility (grips, slows, ranged stun and interrupt). The only thing that DKs lack are mobility, but their damage overall is fine; Frost is bursty, Unholy is super good at AoE.
    DKs have plenty of survival for a raid environment. Not every class needs to have the same abilities with different names. If you want a Cloak style ability, play a Rogue. If you want a dash/charge ability, play the respective class. If you want to play a class that offers what a DK offers, play a DK. I don't really sympathize with the notion that every class needs the same exact toolkit. They tried that once, and it failed hard.

Fuck paragon rep, no way it's comming back.

Nothing about shadow priests. At least they talked about shamans. I guess I still have my rogue to play. This AMA was a major disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by majesta View Post
    Nothing about shadow priests. At least they talked about shamans. I guess I still have my rogue to play. This AMA was a major disappoint.
    Don't give up hope yet as patch 8.1 info coming Tues.

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    it wouldn't be the first time, remember the path of the titans?
    That was not an entire expansion, and that was very early in development, not literally launched allready.

More cherry picking of questions and lies. Fuck off Ion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Don't give up hope yet as patch 8.1 info coming Tues.
    I am really want to have hope. I am afraid, taking in account of recent history with the game, what that 8.1 info dump may contain.
    Last edited by majesta; 2018-09-15 at 01:59 AM.
    I have been chosen by the big metal hand in the sky!

Tbh if 8.1 has decent content like a filler raid or new dungeon among other things I'll stick around.

If it's another 6.1 then hell no.

They've proven they can deliver content at a decent pace with Legion. Just hope they can continue that at least. Karazhan was a pretty good Mythic dungeon and ToV for a filler raid was ok.

Nice to see 8.1 info coming this Tuesday though at least.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-09-15 at 02:00 AM.

If the Horde don't get access to that fucking bee mount I might just lose it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Cherry picking? Definitely not the answers some of us were looking for but at least they actually answered some questions about the issues going on at the moment unlike most Q&A's where its mostly fluff.

they were literally all the top voted questions...
    he did not cherry pick

When All but ONE were top voted by the COMMUNITY. Just stop. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    they were literally all the top voted questions...
    he did not cherry pick

Exactly.. this was the exact epitome of NOT cherry picking when the communities top voted questions were picked.

Wait, really? Considering the alternative is "rep past exalted is literally pointless", I'm not sure what the hate for it is.

I dont need to tell you what he really means
    that is literally what he says if you read his post...
    It LITERALLY isn't you re-quoted him and changed plenty of words. You are saying what he means faster than he can. It's ok man just never seen a stronger white knight than you...like some ilvl450 white knight.
    "Countless lives continuously lost because human tribalism will never cease.

We the voting public throughout the world are a bunch of uninformed collective idiots with no regard for the actions of the people we elevate to power. And those people we elevate are akin to the monsters we tell our children stories about." Tommo

That was not an entire expansion, and that was very early in development, not literally launched allready.
    what was artifact weapons then if not a rehashed path of the titans?
    fuck they're still better then this garbage minor perk shit az turned out to be.