Thread: Damage control?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    If Blizzard interacts with customers they're desperate? The logic the online community uses....
    If you interact with your customers, you are desperate for their approval and heading for a fail. If you don't interact with your customers, you're haughty and aloof and heading for a fail.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemuron View Post
    so we had the ion reddit session and now a livestream. Is this damage control for a game bleeding subs? I enjoy the game so far. Why is blizzard acting desperate?
    Cause you're not the player base.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSyn View Post
    The only thing that's desperate around here are the posters seeking validation for their negative views.
    The only thing I see here are posters seeking validation for their positive views. See what I did there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Stop projecting mate. BfA is fine.
    This better be /s lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalem View Post
    Yep.

Speak to us: damage control. Don't speak to us: They are hiding and not communicating!
    Exactly. The nonsense some of these people come up with for these topics, I swear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    If Blizzard interacts with customers they're desperate? The logic the online community uses....
    The term 'mental gymnastics' exists for a reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post
    This better be /s lmao
    Because you've got data showing otherwise right? And before you say it, '2 of my friends quit because mad' is not data.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post

Because you've got data showing otherwise right? And before you say it, '2 of my friends quit because mad' is not data.
    Ohh nah, my friends(nor me) are not quitting, but I am for damn sure that BFA is not 100% fine

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    There are multiple threads discussing the AMA and upcoming Livestream. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead