Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I want To play barrens giraffe rogue. Give me a sec to make some fanfiction out of it..

Quote Originally Posted by George Lucas View Post
    Silence, you deranged fool! We need moar Elves!
    "Hush, Tyrande".

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    If it were up to me, every single patch (even the minor .5 patches) would add 2 new allied races minimum. The game is 14 years old, it needs all the 'fun new stuff' Blizz can fit into it.

The classic races need more customization as well though. It is insane to me that in 2018, we can't even change the eye color of a toon independently of it's face.

- - - Updated - - -

There is almost certainly a new kind of gnome incoming, as others have said - the 'junker' gnome, according to files people have found.

- - - Updated - - -

KT humans are an entirely new race, not a reskin of anything existing (before anyone says it, they do NOT use Pandaren animations/etc). That gives me hope for more truly-unique allied races over the course of the expansion.
    KT kinda looks like the early fluffy human models. The skinny ones are direct reskin of undead. Nightborne and KT are losely ok i guess. Voldunai needs to be one. In fact maybe they'd go either way like pandaren. Ogres and Naga are in the queue for a long long time It's toughest to justify them lore-wise, no problem technically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catscratch View Post
    KT kinda looks like the early fluffy human models.
    Literally the only thing they have in common is that both represent stocky human beings. KT humans do not share animations, voices, etc with those models.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted
    Dude! There is no war, that's just the cover of the expansion... do you see any war? I don't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Satyrs won't be in the Alliance for the same reason the Nightborne went Horde.
    There's at least one satyr that sought redemption. And now that they lost Sargeras and the Nightmare, they coul try to make amends

And one individual is all it takes to have an allied race, again, based on void elves
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

These weird Night Elf Worgen ideas are one of the worst out there. They are not only boring but provides nothing visually. Worgens just need updated models.

Other than that, more Warfronts is basically going to do this job on utilizing more zones, it's just Blizzard is doing a terrible job at rrleasing them at a good timing right now.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want the little psychotic mushroom men to be an allied race.