Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    I mean, I was there. I'm pretty sure I know what happened. If you choose not to believe me, that's on you. The bugs clearly still there and why the fuck would I use a log of myself getting smashed by the bug if it wasn't actually correct, when there's so many other logs available (literally every guilds that's progressed mythic in the past day has logs of people getting hit by the bug).

And yet the DH who clearly was the one I pointed out wasn't one of the immunities (and the warrior *has* none), which is the smoking gun here. I didn't mention the guys who popped immunities, because they clearly wouldn't be hit - I picked people that *SHOULD* have been hit with where they were standing, and *didn't* have immunities up, to prove that shits fucked, yo.

Also, lol @ calling me arrogant, when this was literally your first post:

Might want to take a long hard look at yourself. At least I'm not feeding misinformation about bugs based on hotfix notes and acting like people who are getting affected by it are just bad at the game.
    By the way, Immunities that were popped doesn't have to be the player that died. Thought you knew that. My bad. It redirects the shot to someone else.

Also you tried to lie about YOUR OWN LOGS about who got hit, and when. So stop lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewlies View Post
    And I can confirm that it isn't unless you pop an immunity to go through the beam (which you shouldn't be doing anyway.)
    Funny, we killed it on Thursday after being plagued by it all night and me dying to it in room 3 and I'm pretty sure warlocks don't have an immunity, which even if I did would STILL disprove your argument that it's fixed, it'd just narrow down the criteria for replicating the bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Funny, we killed it on Thursday after being plagued by it all night and me dying to it in room 3 and I'm pretty sure warlocks don't have an immunity, which even if I did would STILL disprove your argument that it's fixed, it'd just narrow down the criteria for replicating the bug.
    See my above comment and the comment on the first page where I see the bug from someone.

By the way, Immunities that were popped doesn't have to be the player that died. Thought you knew that. My bad. It redirects the shot to someone else.
    ... What? The fuck are you even saying now.

I will repeat:
    One DH dies the instant beams spawns. Other people are placed around him in such positions that IF HE GOT HIT BY THE BEAMS NORMALLY, the ONLY way they would survive is by popping immunities (a different DH, and an arms warrior). NEITHER person popped an immunity.

Thus logic dictates that the beams were bugged, because if they were not, both those people should be dead.

That cheat death is triggered by the rogue that is in front of the arms warrior isn't really relevant, but it just further proves what I'm saying - the rogue in front of the warrior got hit, and the DH behind, but not the warrior? Literally not possible for him to survive that position if the beams were going across the screen.

Also, not really sure what other immunity you're seeing in that timeframe than cheat death, and I'm SUPER interested in what the heck you mean by "it redirects the shot to someone else".
    Last edited by Dracodraco; 2018-09-15 at 02:43 AM.

Responses a la didn't happen to me, so the bug is obviously fixed, you're just bad and should learn how to play are just the best.
    I'm so glad everyone has a right to voice their opinion on the internet.

Deleted
    See my above comment and the comment on the first page where I see the bug from someone.
    So the bug isn't fixed then, nor does it trigger when "you" pop an immunity. The bug is "just" that "if someone pops an immunity the laser can one shot completely different people out of the blue", or does that still count as fixed as per your first post?

Sorry mate, but that aint fixed no matter how you spin it and your posts have been patently wrong.

... What? The fuck are you even saying now.

I will repeat:
    One DH dies the instant beams spawns. Other people are placed around him in such positions that IF HE GOT HIT BY THE BEAMS NORMALLY, the ONLY way they would survive is by popping immunities (a different DH, and an arms warrior). NEITHER person popped an immunity.

Thus logic dictates that the beams were bugged, because if they were not, both those people should be dead.

That cheat death is triggered by the rogue that is in front of the arms warrior isn't really relevant, but it just further proves what I'm saying - the rogue in front of the warrior got hit, and the DH behind, but not the warrior?

Also, not really sure what other immunity you're seeing in that timeframe than cheat death.

You answered your own question/confusion with the last statement. Do people even read what they type anymore?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    So the bug isn't fixed then, nor does it trigger when "you" pop an immunity. The bug is "just" that "if someone pops an immunity the laser can one shot completely different people out of the blue", or does that still count as fixed as per your first post.

Sorry mate, but that aint fixed no matter how you spin it and your posts have been patently wrong.
    Again, I thought it was. Clearly it isn't and I said as much on the first page. Sorry mate.

Just popping in to confirm that the bug (or a new one) still exists. Guild was randomly losing people to the invisible laser all night.

You answered your own question/confusion with the last statement. Do people even read what they type anymore?
    I'm fairly sure I didn't. You said something about "redirecting the shot", which I'm super interested in hearing more about, because that's a brand new mechanic I've only seen intervene and salv able to do for people, and those are certainly not immunities. Did we get fucking Divine intervention or something back?

You also said, and I quote:

In the DH clip, there were TWO immunity buffs popped in logs if you cared to look. You get points for effort but deductions for arrogance.

And I'm super curious what the other immunity apart from cheat death is.

I'm fairly sure I didn't. You said something about "redirecting the shot", which I'm super interested in hearing more about, because that's a brand new mechanic I've only seen intervene and salv able to do for people, and those are certainly not immunities.

You also said, and I quote:

And I'm super curious what the other immunity apart from cheat death is.

That's the actual bug (or was). Might be a different version of it now. All good if you didn't understand it. Again read your last statement for clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Blizz is watching and listening.

Also, other guilds have done it why can't yours?
    We killed mythic mother this Thursday, only took about 18 or so pulls. It was extremely frustrating. As we were trying to learn the fight asap (would’ve taken 2-3 pulls) people kept getting fucked by beams that didn’t even spawn yet or had just spawned, they were killed instantly.

After blizzard said they addressed the bug, we went in again and it was still there. Still very frustrating. Basically all you need to do is get lucky and have it kill 2-3 healers rather than 2-3 dps since healing the third room is a joke and the dps check is far more important.

It’s a very easy fight, would’ve normally taken 9-10 pulls maybe. Took almost double that because we kept losing 2-3 dps in the second room due to beams that instantly kill people even in the center of the room before they’re even visible. Not sure if it’s fixed by now but 2 days ago it was still present.
    Last edited by Thestuff1992; 2018-09-15 at 05:28 AM.

Again. YOU were still wrong with how you TRIED to prove me wrong. Try not getting hit by an actual beam and trying to pass it off as the bug.

The DH clip, there were TWO immunity buffs popped in logs if you cared to look. You get points for effort but deductions for arrogance.

This. All the this.
    You are literally the dumbest person I have ever met, How have guilds killed it? Well they played perfectly and when the blizzard god decided to stop insta killing random people in their group they killed it. So not only do you have to do everything correctly you are at the mercy of RNG, and most guilds don't raid as much as top end guilds do. Have you killed it? Because you sound like an LFR player to me. Its a bug, blizzard has known about it for a week now, and its still not fixed.
    Last edited by Neeks13; 2018-09-15 at 06:48 AM.

It's pretty dumb that the bug isn't fixed, but at least the way it worked Wednesday you could play around it.

The red zones are where the bug happens. Don't be there until the wall beams have passed(just stay on the middle strip of the room), at which point you can go to the golden swirlies to dodge ceiling beams safely.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Neeks13 View Post
    You are literally the dumbest person I have ever met, How have guilds killed it? Well they played perfectly and when the blizzard god decided to stop insta killing random people in their group they killed it. So not only do you have to do everything correctly you are at the mercy of RNG, and most guilds don't raid as much as top end guilds do. Have you killed it? Because you sound like an LFR player to me. Its a bug, blizzard has known about it for a week now, and its still not fixed.
    Stay in LFR Friend, Stay in LFR. Also the post above explains how to do it properly w/o bugs. Also the bug has been around since beta (not a week so nice try.) Just because you've only been in LFR since Tuesday...
    Last edited by Lewlies; 2018-09-15 at 07:10 AM.

Can we chill with the autism? Just because there's a workaround doesn't mean the bug doesn't still exist, and doesn't mean it's not okay to bring it up until Blizzard actually does something about it. It's still frustrating to have this end a perfectly good pull where people didn't make mistakes. Most guilds saw a kill video, maybe a guide video, and read the DJ. None of those will tell you about this because it's a bug. Method wiped to this bug, and so did nearly every other top guild, so stop trying to blame people for being bad because Blizzard is incompetent.

We had a few deaths to it and then just waited for the vertical beams to pass first. Half the raid had no problem running through the bugged areas, some people would randomly die, so it's not even consistently reproducible. It's just the kind of shitty thing we've come to expect in Beta for Azeroth.

Stay in LFR Friend, Stay in LFR. Also the post above explains how to do it properly w/o bugs. Also the bug has been around since beta (not a week so nice try.) Just because you've only been in LFR since Tuesday...
    You are truly a sight to behold, someone who has no idea what they are talking about spewing pure non sense. There is no work around for this bug other than getting lucky. When the floor beams spawn they sometimes auto sweep so if you happened to be in a good spot you are okay. And when the ceiling beams trigger they can also auto sweep so if you happened to be slow or too far away from the safe zones you get got. These posts about work around are horse shit my guild tried everything but in the end we killed her on mythic when the bug only took out 2 people.

Dungeons and Raids
    Uldir
    MOTHER
    Adjusted Defensive Beams to address an issue that could cause them to sometimes instantly damage nearby players on Mythic difficulty.

It is fixed. Tell your players to stop being bad.
    If you wanted to show yourself to be an idiot with no knowledge or experience, congratulations, you just did.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2018-09-16 at 12:54 PM.
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

Dungeons and Raids
    Uldir
    MOTHER
    Adjusted Defensive Beams to address an issue that could cause them to sometimes instantly damage nearby players on Mythic difficulty.

It is fixed. Tell your players to stop being bad.
    it's not fixed

that post was a blatant lie, or they just fixed a different bug.

we killed her thursday after that post and it was still sniping people randomly.

You're probably the one hardstuck in LFR considering you're arguing with people that actually progress mythic MOTHER and experience the bug.
    If you'd actually have any experience in this mythic raid tier you'd know about the bug existing way past the supposed "hotfix"

Quote Originally Posted by Neeks13 View Post
    You are truly a sight to behold, someone who has no idea what they are talking about spewing pure non sense. There is no work around for this bug other than getting lucky. When the floor beams spawn they sometimes auto sweep so if you happened to be in a good spot you are okay. And when the ceiling beams trigger they can also auto sweep so if you happened to be slow or too far away from the safe zones you get got. These posts about work around are horse shit my guild tried everything but in the end we killed her on mythic when the bug only took out 2 people.
    The post above shows the work around(not from me), but keeping thinking otherwise. Yes there is still a bug (which I thought was fixed). Stop being a troll

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Svens View Post
    You're probably the one hardstuck in LFR considering you're arguing with people that actually progress mythic MOTHER and experience the bug.
    If you'd actually have any experience in this mythic raid tier you'd know about the bug existing way past the supposed "hotfix"
    Page 1 I notice where I was wrong... and page 2 is where I point out the original bug, but please keep thinking otherwise. Killed M Mother on Tuesday.. thanks though.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    it's not fixed

that post was a blatant lie, or they just fixed a different bug.

we killed her thursday after that post and it was still sniping people randomly.
    The posts above (page 1) notate that I recognize that I was wrong that they fixed it AND B. (page 2) notate the original bug for people that actually didn't know. The new bug has not been fixed yet(which I didn't know)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Roshar View Post
    If you wanted to show yourself to be an idiot with no knowledge or experience, congratulations, you just did.
    Sweet, thanks. Troll
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2018-09-16 at 12:52 PM.