Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    I think it's because time wise since the raid unlock, it took them least time to kill bosses. Most of em anyway.
    Nope, they killed Zul first.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stock Trader View Post
    I used to raid 3 days/week at nearly 4 hours per night back in TBC and Wrath which I thought was a lot. That put us in a top 150 guild at the time. Today, that probably wouldn't even get us into the top 500. The amount of time players raid these days is extreme. I just can't even imagine what it's like to raid for 8-10-12 hours at a clip.

...and it's not just the raiding. It's the amount of time having to gear several characters just to raid in these top guilds.
    Wut? A decent amount of top 50-150 guilds are 3-4day guilds (12-16hour weekly) and if you go between top 100-300 you find that the majority of the guilds are 3-4 day guilds. Its just the top 20 that is insanely hard to crack if you arnt raiding a lot the first week

Quote Originally Posted by Daevied View Post
    NA needs to admit that EU has the best guilds in pve period, and then you can call yourselves adults.
    I haven't really paid attention to this stuff before, but it currently EU has 1 guild in the top 3, or 2 in the top 4....so 50%? seems pretty split.

But then I see a bunch of people responding fairly passionately about NA vs EU, so I figured I'd check it:

World first totals:

Taiwan: 1
    Korea: 3
    Oceanic: 8
    EU: 114
    NA: 146

Quote Originally Posted by Fourfiftyms View Post
    Did you just write, "wrote"?
    write wrote written?

Quote Originally Posted by Mashanerz View Post
    I haven't really paid attention to this stuff before, but it currently EU has 1 guild in the top 3, or 2 in the top 4....so 50%? seems pretty split.

But then I see a bunch of people responding fairly passionately about NA vs EU, so I figured I'd check it:

World first totals:

are you counting world first bosses when NA gets 1 day advantage? are you literally R..arted?

World first totals:

This is the best joke in the whole thread
    12/12

World first totals:

Dont count every early boss when USA gets 16h advantage and can clear half and more of the raid before it even opens for EU. US didnt get world 1st on END boss since BWL Nefarian (Drama or it was DnT?). US got world 1st on end bosses: Onyxia, Ragnaros and Nefarian, ALL other end bosses went to EU and if im correct only to 4 different guilds (Nihilum, Method, Ensidia, Paragon).

edit: i forgot on Curse and SK gaming, i think Curse got world 1st on Archimonde and SK got in Sunwell.
    Last edited by SoLoR1; 2018-09-15 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SoLoR1 View Post
    Dont count every early boss when USA gets 16h advantage and can clear half and more of the raid before it even opens for EU. US didnt get world 1st on END boss since BWL Nefarian (Drama or it was DnT?). US got world 1st on end bosses: Onyxia, Ragnaros and Nefarian, ALL other end bosses went to EU and if im correct only to 4 different guilds (Nihilum, Method, Ensidia, Paragon).

edit: i forgot on Curse and SK gaming, i think Curse got world 1st on Archimonde and SK got in Sunwell.
    Madness of Deathwing went to Koreans because western guilds got banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

#1 Grand Empress Shek'zeer <Blood Legion>

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    are you counting world first bosses when NA gets 1 day advantage? are you literally R..arted?
    Like I said, never paid attention to this before so I didn't know there were built in excuses. My bad?

- - - Updated - - -

If you wanna find which guilds did what, this is where I got my info, it's pretty well done:

https://www.method.gg/raid-history

World first totals:

The only world first we can talk about is last boss world first

Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    #1 Grand Empress Shek'zeer <Blood Legion>
    We don’t talk about HoF
    12/12

Deleted

World first totals:

Come on guys, u really falling for this

Does anyone here think the end results would be different if all of the top guilds competing for world first started at the same time and had a set amount of time to raid.

Really, the system used to determine which guild is world best is so flawed it's a joke. On one hand you have an entire region starting before another and on the other you have guilds raiding for an obscene amount of hours. How is it possibly fair to any guild when you have the entire NA region starting well ahead of the rest of the world and you have the top guild raiding far more hours than any other, yet they're still considered the best due to the amount of time the're able to raid.

It's impossible to determine which guild should receive a legitimate world first when these factors are the two single biggest reasons why a guild achieves a world first.

World first totals:

the only thing you should count is last boss

so if you count only last boss of a tier(which is the only thing that matter) then its:

NA - 2(last time in Vanilla)
    EU - 19 and 20 on the way

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    Well what would you like to discuss about then? How about you contribute to the thread instead of being obnoxious? Or would you rather this thread be about monkaS memes and what type of sauce Sco used in his sandwich dinner tonight?
    more civilized things like how X guild is doing good, Y guild is catching up, and Z guild is suddenly breezing past everyone.

None of this stupid Trollbait shit you seem to be obsessed over.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Does anyone here think the end results would be different if all of the top guilds competing for world first started at the same time and had a set amount of time to raid.

Really, the system used to determine which guild is world best is so flawed it's a joke. On one hand you have an entire region starting before another and on the other you have guilds raiding for an obscene amount of hours. How is it possibly fair to any guild when you have the entire NA region starting well ahead of the rest of the world and you have the top guild raiding far more hours than any other, yet they're still considered the best due to the amount of time the're able to raid.

It's impossible to determine which guild should receive a legitimate world first when these factors are the two single biggest reasons why a guild achieves a world first.
    Blizzard should host a tournament for WF and invite the top 10 guilds, but that will never happen
    12/12

Isnt Method being sponsored by Redbull right now? like they made everyone go raid on the same play? Hope they are getting pay some good money now, WF tournament could be a real thing in the next upcoming tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    the only thing you should count is last boss

so if you count only last boss of a tier(which is the only thing that matter) then its:

NA - 2(last time in Vanilla)
    EU - 19 and 20 on the way
    Where are you getting these numbers from? I left out 10m and 20m raids, as well as the 'PvP' raid bosses and still got something like 37 raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevied View Post
    Isnt Method being sponsored by Redbull right now? like they made everyone go raid on the same play? Hope they are getting pay some good money now, WF tournament could be a real thing in the next upcoming tiers.
    One can only hope that the success of Method’s stream will open Blizzard’s eyes, but we know it won’t.
    12/12

Yeah, Usain Bolt is considered the best 100m sprinter is a joke. He dedicated his life for running 100m in <10 seconds. And then there is some random athlete who doesn't put that much effort into running so he runs it >10 seconds.

It's impossible to determine if the random guy sould receive a legitimate world record if he just puts more effort to training.
    Last edited by mmocfd1b0ab5a3; 2018-09-15 at 05:20 PM.