Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    That Wrestling game I've heard is a first for a NES title that hasn't been rereleased.
    Mite be I would have to relook at the list when I am more awake and in less pain lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

That Wrestling game I've heard is a first for a NES title that hasn't been rereleased.
    Yeah let's choose plain black box Wrestling over Punch Out.....

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yeah let's choose plain black box Wrestling over Punch Out.....

Who needs Punch Out when you get balloon fight for the 10th time.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still buying the service but yeah, it's pretty sh it compared to the Wii U.

Nintendo needs to realize that their early NES games aren't very good, nor good incentives.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post

Nintendo needs to realize that their early NES games aren't very good, nor good incentives.
    You're part of the problem

"It sucks but I'll buy it anyway"

It's why they are doing it in the first place
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Torna funny spoiler:
    Mytra putting shitload of salt on a stake. Oh and there is also one quest where you need to use her horible cooking.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post

"it sucks compared to the Wii U" =/= "it sucks".

I don't understand ever why people are so bent out of shape about this. It's a whole $20 a year.
    Could it be better? Sure. But why are you expecting equal value compared to a $60 a year service?

Like, I get there's a time and place for criticism, and I'm more than happy to voice gripes myself about things, but I feel like every time I come in this thread its just hate after hate which makes me wonder why anyone even has a Switch in here at that point because its gone so far past saying anything positive even.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah well I want to play Smash online and $20 is chump change. Big fucking whoop. I paid for WoW for 14 and FFXIV for 5 years straight and had more issues with those tbh.

There is such a thing as too much whining over small shit too ya know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post

Like, I get there's a time and place for criticism, and I'm more than happy to voice gripes myself about things, but I feel like every time I come in this thread its just hate after hate which makes me wonder why anyone even has a Switch in here at that point because its gone so far past saying anything positive even.
    Seriously, criticism is fine (Nintendo deserves a lot of it), but it's like barely no one in this thread enjoys talking about Nintendo s hit that much or just trashes the console constantly.
    Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2018-09-15 at 08:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://community.eu.playstation.com.../td-p/12558216

Based on this, your Black Flag save data got lucky or you resubscribed before it got deleted.

Either that or that piece of info is there to save Sony's asses if something does go wrong with your save data after your subscription lapses.
    Oh woooooooow rip my persona 5 saves.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

Splatoon is currently the only online focused game where single player is non existent (ala overwatch)
    what? splatoon has not one but two singleplayer story modes.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

But why are you expecting equal value compared to a $60 a year service?.
    Equal value to a free service would be good for a start.

im just sick of games from the nes and snes era in general. all the good ones have basically been rereleased a million times by now.

gamecube is almost 20 years old now. throw them bitches up there.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    im just sick of games from the nes and snes era in general. all the good ones have basically been rereleased a million times by now.

20th Anniversary of the gamecube. Gamcube Virtual console.

SNES is still a hell of a lot better then NES.

While there are some timeless NES games like SMB3, a lot of them especially shit like TLOZ are just kept up by nolstagia. They haven't aged well at all. Most good SNES games have aged like fine wine. Chrono Trigger, SMRPG, FFIV, V, VI, ALTTP, SMW, Yoshi's Island, DKC trilogy, Super Metroid, Earthbound etc etc...

The SNES(and genesis) where really the era when games started to grow out of their coin bait arcade roots and the quality shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Equal value to a free service would be good for a start.
    What free legal service provides better overall value?

Not being snarky, an honest question.

Steam, Origin, Battle Net, PS3, Wii U.

Basically everything that doesn't have a mandatory sub fee?

I can't even message friends or start a party with them on the Switch ffs, that is shit we have had for over a decade on non shitty online services.

"it sucks compared to the Wii U" =/= "it sucks".

I don't understand ever why people are so bent out of shape about this. It's a whole $20 a year.
    Could it be better? Sure. But why are you expecting equal value compared to a $60 a year service?
    No I expect that if I start paying for something its better then what I was getting for free.

Factually it isn't better.

- - - Updated - - -

As tech listed.

1) Steam
    2) Origin
    3) Bnet
    4) PS3
    5) Wii-U.

I also expect basic features of the system to be better. I mean fuck the Vita has party chat and you could even Party chat with PS4 players on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously, criticism is fine (Nintendo deserves a lot of it), but it's like barely no one in this thread enjoys talking about Nintendo s hit that much or just trashes the console constantly.
    There is a lot of postive things said about Nintendo in this thread, if your not seeing them its cause your not looking.

The thread gets updated with the most recent information and sadly that current update is negative.

- - - Updated - - -

Buy Nvidia Shield from China and you can play Twilight Princess (Its like a hybrid of the GC/Wii versions) and Mario Galaxy that is Officially supported by Nintendo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Steam, Origin, Battle Net, PS3, Wii U.

Basically everything that doesn't have a mandatory sub fee?

I can't even message friends or start a party with them on the Switch ffs, that is shit we have had for over a decade on non shitty online services.
    I don't see the comparison except for the PS3 and the Wii U, which would be about the same as criticizing Sony for making us pay for online on the PS4 because the PS3 had the same for free.

3 of those aren't online subscription services.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    No I expect that if I start paying for something its better then what I was getting for free.

Factually it isn't better.
    I don't understand what this is meant to mean. I didn't say it was better than the Wii U, just that it's still not something worth getting so worked up about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    There is a lot of postive things said about Nintendo in this thread, if your not seeing them its cause your not looking.

The thread gets updated with the most recent information and sadly that current update is negative.
    Compared to the three other places I discuss Nintendo shit at(Reddit, NintendoLife, and Niche Gamer), this thread is a fucking cesspool of Nintendo negativity comparable to Gamefaqs and that is a fucking fact.

because the PS3 had the same for free.
    False, there where a lot of improvements made to PSN on the PS4. You can argue they weren't worth the pay wall, but Nintendo has went backwards since the Wii U and wants you to pay for it, where as Sony improved before asking you to.

- - - Updated - - -

Compared to the three other places I discuss Nintendo shit at(Reddit, NintendoLife, and Niche Gamer), this thread is a fucking cesspool of Nintendo negativity comparable to Gamefaqs and that is a fucking fact.
    So you mean this thread is more negative towards nintendo then literal Nintendo circle jerks like r/NS, and NintendoLife?

Color me surprised.

I have owned every single hardware piece Nintendo ever release short of the VB and probably own over 50% of their back catalog. Not allowed to state when they're being shitty though I guess. LOL.