Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Useful solutions might be more helpful, nothing wrong with the whole concept of Azerite and Azerite gear.

A few tweaks and it would be just fine.
    They wont listen, people have already given them useful solutions but they are going to keep it the same. We are stuck with this junk system that honestly is the sole reason BFA is worse than WOD. And that is saying a lot!

Oh boy, I'm sure glad that it's now official, thanks OP for declaring it so. Any other official declarations you'd like to make?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Oh boy, I'm sure glad that it's now official, thanks OP for declaring it so. Any other official declarations you'd like to make?
    He's secretly Jaylock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno about the cache but I'm ilvl353 and I still have a 325 azerite chest.
    That's right. I can ONLY find azerite helms. Like a curse. Cannot even craft a cheap 340 chest or get one off the AH since it's azerite or empty slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Yeah this is really unprofessional by Blizz.

- - - Updated - - -

Well they don't communicate anymore their intent so at this point BFA is still in beta technically.
    You should change your sig from "battle for abilities = WoD 2.0" to "Beta for azeroth = WoD 2.0", that'd hit the mark even better.

10+ Year Old Account
    You really expected you could get 3 items from the weekly chest? I feel it was rather obvious it would be 1 item, even though beta had 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    You should change your sig from "battle for abilities = WoD 2.0" to "Beta for azeroth = WoD 2.0", that'd hit the mark even better.
    Haha I was considering it but it depends upon what the WoW devs reveal this Tues IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    You really expected you could get 3 items from the weekly chest? I feel it was rather obvious it would be 1 item, even though beta had 3.
    We will have to agree to disagree because it wasn't obvious.