Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjapotato69 View Post
    Yeah and Fetid is an end game boss. How dumb.
    Is it not end game? For me the entire Mythic difficulty is end game,not just the last boss of the tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    It means that guild is recruiting new members and has recruitment info on their wowprogress page.
    cool ty, learned something new today!

Quote Originally Posted by Powerhug View Post
    Is it not end game? For me the entire Mythic difficulty is end game,not just the last boss of the tier.
    "Back in the day it took 154 days to kill Ragnaros,vanilla Kel'Thuzad 90 days,Kil'jaeden in Sunwell 62 days,Yogg-Saron 85 days,Lich King 46 days" these bosses are last boss of instances. Like G'huun.

Fetid is just a filler boss (farm boss). He is meant to be down first/second day like other filler/farm bosses in the past.
    Blizzard already fixed him and its confirmed he was overtuned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Powerhug View Post
    Um...those numbers I mentioned were for world first kills. And in cases like with Fetid,it's only a matter of gear till they kill it without a nerf.
    Limit and other top guild were geared for Fetid but still couldn't get past 80%. They even farmed Myhtic10+ for Fetid. Also, how can you get gear from Zul, Mythrax, Ghuun if you cant even get past a FILLER boss?
    Last edited by WhiteUsedSocks; 2018-09-17 at 03:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    No that's how I see wow dev team. Wow is not life you know...
    Way to try and spin it. It's popular to hate on WoW and always has been, and no matter what the dev team does they get shit from it. From one group or another. And even if it is just your view on the wow dev team, it's still unhealthy. If you dislike something, leave it. Groveling in the hate and dislike is seriously unhealthy and it wont change a damn thing because it just makes you come of as unreasonable.

I'm not attacking anyone here, I'm just stating that I'm not suprised that Ion doesnt take feedback seriously when he gets shit for everything, regardless of what they do.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Way to try and spin it. It's popular to hate on WoW and always has been, and no matter what the dev team does they get shit from it. From one group or another. And even if it is just your view on the wow dev team, it's still unhealthy. If you dislike something, leave it. Groveling in the hate and dislike is seriously unhealthy and it wont change a damn thing because it just makes you come of as unreasonable.

I'm not attacking anyone here, I'm just stating that I'm not suprised that Ion doesnt take feedback seriously when he gets shit for everything, regardless of what they do.
    I'm actually having fun playing the game (check armory if you don't believe) but when i see how they don't care about content Quality and rush a product for whatever reason they have i get disappointed. Don't judge me by one comment i made on MMOC , i've given plenty of feedback whether in in-game suggestions or beta forums. At this point i'm just disappointed in them because people have aleady pointed out everything that was wrong with bfa months ago.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!