Poll: Did this man flash a white power sign?

Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    So we are expecting the same outrage when someone flashes "black power" symbol next time, fine than.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    But if they are doing it on purpose to troll then they shouldn't get pissed when they get called racist.
    So doing something that isn't racist and you still call them racist? I consider that pretty insane.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty funny to read the reactions to this. Yeah, white supremacists have become emboldened. They have Trump as president and the Republican party holds all branches of government, so behavior they had to hide before they believe is now okay to do out in the open.

The most hilarious part is the disbelief. Like, do people still actually believe that white supremacists coming out of their rat and cockroach holes isn't possible, and continue to deny the reality of 2018?

As I said in another thread, xenophobic bigots just wanted someone who was willing to go hard on immigration. What they seem to have forgotten is that fascism throughout history has ridden in on a horse named "Harsh immigration policy", they are so pants-shittingly scared of immigrants that they're willing to elect the guy who says he'll deport every last immigrant and prevent them from ever coming in again, and selectively choose to ignore that he's a huge government fascist.

And then when shit goes down and the country goes to hell, they put up their hands and go "We didn't know! Honestly!" while everyone had been telling them the whole entire time that fascist policy was riding in on the guy who promised to be tough on immigrants.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Isn't this just a major troll from 4chan?
    Yes.

Moral of the story? They probably should've used more socially acceptable jokes, like jokes about fucking kids or something of that nature.

You know, the rated G stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    So doing something that isn't racist and you still call them racist? I consider that pretty insane.
    If you are virtue signaling towards racists, even as a joke, then don't get pissed when soemone calls you a racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    But if they are doing it on purpose to troll then they shouldn't get pissed when they get called racist.

- - - Updated - - -

What is the platform of the GOP in the United States? It sure as shit isn't individual liberty, limited government, or the free markets.

Your admission willful ignorance is noted, and expected.
    Or...it's an act of defiance because they don't like the idea of allowing hysterical pseudo-intellectual fuckwits dictating what's okay and what isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Or...it's an act of defiance because they don't like the idea of allowing hysterical pseudo-intellectual fuckwits dictating what's okay and what isn't?
    So, in their act of defiance, they may get called racists. Once again, they should expect to be called racists if they are pretending to be them in that act of defiance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like 14/88 are just favorite numbers. It's what it looks like
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Is that actually a white power sign?
    No, people like to try and turn nonracist things into racist things alot. If the ok sign is racist then what isnt?
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Yes.

Moral of the story? They probably should've used more socially acceptable jokes, like jokes about fucking kids or something of that nature.

You know, the rated G stuff.
    That gets people fired too these days, even if it was something you said years ago. Don't you keep up with the news, Bigzo?

First the Alt-Right came for Pepe, now they took the OK sign? THIS IS NOT OK! I say we take back these things that were not considered racist before and throw out these crazy Alt-Right loons who turn anything they touch in to a sign of controversy.

Wait, when did the OK hand sign get signified with racism again?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    lol if you believe that then i would love to know your opinion on where the right is....because they must be drooing piles of 1 cell retards by now if the left is on the edge of full mental retardation
    The Far and The "Religious" Right I already believed were at that point since I was like 10 years old. It just saddens me that the side that was meant to be the reasonable one has gone beyond idiocy in the last decade or so. Reading the news these days makes me feel like I'm listening to Steeler's Wheel "Stuck in the middle with you" constantly.

"Clowns to the Left of me, Jokers to the Right."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    That gets people fired too these days, even if it was something you said years ago. Don't you keep up with the news, Bigzo?
    It was meant to toss shade at the people who shrugged that off because "he apologized".

It's hard for me to take someone seriously when they shrug off Gunn's comments because of the apology when they go over the top in situations like this.

If a hand gesture that could've been meant to "make you look" gets their full wrath, then the apology shouldn't matter because of how degenerate the joke was.

Don't let them fool you. They're disingenuous as fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

What is the platform of the GOP in the United States? It sure as shit isn't individual liberty, limited government, or the free markets.

Your admission willful ignorance is noted, and expected.
    Says the guy who thinks the ok hand sign is racist, supporting the far left as always...dam Mr freedom you can do better than this..
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    First the Alt-Right came for Pepe, now they took the OK sign? THIS IS NOT OK! I say we take back these things that were not considered racist before and throw out these crazy Alt-Right loons who turn anything they touch in to a sign of controversy.

Wait, when did the OK hand sign get signified with racism again?
    You know what would really be effective against the alt-right? What if you started making stuff that is racist and normalize it to be non-racist. You could have a bunch of people dress up in Nazi uniforms and goose step around cities hailing Hitler, thereby reclaiming Nazi iconography from the clutches of the Alt-right.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Says the guy who thinks the ok hand sign is racist, supporting the far left as always...dam Mr freedom you can do better than this..
    But I'm not a leftist, and you are lying.

As I said, that guy is either a douchebag edgelord, or a racist edgelord. Either way, he's a fucking idiot. The same goes for all the other meme-posting fools.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    >Says not left
    > proceeds to vomit out the most left wing buzzwords he can stuff into a sentence.
    Toats bro. Not left at all.
    Says the guy cheering on the edgelords and douchebags...

Are people voting “no” because they don’t think it was intentional, or because it’s not an actual white power symbol? I have to assume the latter, because I’m not sure I’ve seen a more obvious TV news troll in years. Does that make him racist? No. Should he face any repercussions whatsoever? No. But there should be no doubt at all he knew exactly what he was doing.

Deleted
    Amazing that Endus always twists things to fit his narrative

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    >Says not left
    > proceeds to vomit out the most left wing buzzwords he can stuff into a sentence.
    Toats bro. Not left at all.
    What left wing buzzwords are in that post?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    And yet, you cannot find a single example of me lying. If you cannot back up such a claim, that makes you wrong... or a liar.

I'll let you choose which you are.
    It was shown pages ago. Why are you still lying?