Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by fallasleep View Post
    To be honest, I had a lot of fun with this expansion.
    Just pointing out the tense of this opening sentence. :-)

One month in, and its all over apparently...

well OP welcome to the gaming community in which being immature,entitled,rude and condescending is the new normal

because that's what most gamers are, spoiled manchilds that go on trantums whenever something is not exactly how they envisioned it

bonus points for their tendency to hyperbole/drama/doomsaying according to which anything that's not flawless is a joke, garbage, sucks, should be removed from the game, embarassing, retarded , the death of wow

and even more bonus points for thinking classic can actually hope to compete with pretty much any other xpac...

so sad to have to live all the negative stereotypes of gaming every week... because they're mostly true...

The negativity is from vets that had half of the game systems removed since legion. Yes, we notice.

If this was a new game, it'd be fine, but we got robbed.

Don't worry it's just the "foundation" like Ion said. I wish I knew I only got the foundation of the building before i bought it!

To people who dislike the "flagship features" of BfA, what features did you really like that launched with other expansions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwaai View Post
    To people who dislike the "flagship features" of BfA, what features did you really like that launched with other expansions?
    Outside of raids and dungeons, I doubt there is any.

People hated the lego's, now they love them? (or at least the drop rate and chance to get certain item).
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2018-09-16 at 12:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwaai View Post
    WotLK-era glyphs were a really good addition to class design. I had an absolute blast in Wintergrasp. I could go on, but really I've enjoyed most of the features, at least up to MoP (I vastly prefer scenarios to island expeditions for example). Afterwards is where "flagship features" started flopping for one reason or another. BfA is just notable because all of the features flopped almost immediately.

Deleted
    the negativity comes from the cesspool mmo-c has become.
    this is a disgusting place recently

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faerillis View Post
    I think the best way to think of it is that BfA has great Content and fairly mediocre systems. For example, Warfronts are really cool content but there is so little challenge in the system that they aren't any fun.
    That's not a bad way of putting it. I've not done the warfront invasion part yet (I'm alliance) but from what it sounds like, I can't see why I'd want to repeat it. Certainly the part I've seen - killing world boss and killing some rares - isn't interesting or anything.

The problem, at least for me, is that WoW is WoW... we know we're getting raids, 5 mans, quests... that's all pretty much the same from expansion to expansion and it's not exciting really. The thing expansions need to bring is some feeling of new and interesting over and above that. In Legion it was working on the artifact. in BfA it's... gaining levels on a neck?

BfA released early and that shows, hence the negativity. Pretty simple, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    I don't get it either, I'm having a great time. But then again, I'm in no rush and taking everything in stride. Most people burnt themselves out early and then complained about it. Other then that some complaints really don't make sense.
    Don't blame the players when the majority of the issues come from Blizzards poor execution on nearly every feature of the expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    The problem, at least for me, is that WoW is WoW... we know we're getting raids, 5 mans, quests... that's all pretty much the same from expansion to expansion and it's not exciting really. The thing expansions need to bring is some feeling of new
    ive been saying that for years. agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Yes. Him, preacher and Kelani have been hating since beta..
    Bellular hasn't been hating as he has been fairly neutral on his views for BFA. Same with Kelani and only preach has been vocal about his dislike of BFA systems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    the negativity comes from the cesspool mmo-c has become.
    this is a disgusting place recently
    And yet... you not only post but start threads. Consistency, man. If you're so disgusted, why are you here?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    ive been saying that for years. agreed.
    If you agree that expansions need to bring something new/fun and side systems in BfA aren't well received or are blatantly boring, why are you still saying people are being negative when they're vocally speaking about their concerns? You can't decide which side you're in from the threads/posts I've seen.

In comparison with Legion systems or even past systems, you can't deny that there is a huge downgrade with Azerite gear, Heart of Azertoth being extremely bland, Island Expedition and Warfronts being tedious, to name just a few. Blizz ignored beta feedback and delivered an unpolished product that people are starting to notice and talking about even more.

Listing some MoP features/QoL stuff as example: Scenarios, Dungeon Challenge Modes, Pet Battle System, new class, new race, Account wide achievements, pets and mounts, Area of Effect looting, Player Farms, Cross-Realm Zones and Black Market. You could argue that some of these systems weren't exactly fun like Scenarios or Pet Battle System. But to each their own. It brought something new with either content wise or QoL wise. What are the QoL/new talents/fun content BfA brings in comparison? Allied races tied by time-gating. Warmode. Island Expeditions (Scenarios). Warfront (worse Wintergrasp).
    Last edited by Terranoise; 2018-09-16 at 03:10 AM.

Funny, when BFA was announced people were lukewarm about its theme and direction, expecting WoD 2.0 and so on.....

Turns out they were mostly correct.

Leveling raid mythic+is awesome however the bfa new things islands warfronts sucks. I. Know People don't lika azerite armor but i have pvp single target aoe x3 so i do fun things.

People are made because the new systems are lacking. Warfronts are a joke (the wait time currently has killed all hype for them) azerite is just artifacts without any of the cool traits and appearances attached, islands are a boring mess that literally rush you "explore uncharted islands!" Should consist of blitzing around killing enemies and then being booted as soon as you hit the cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildpantz View Post
    Leveling raid mythic+is awesome however the bfa new things islands warfronts sucks. I. Know People don't lika azerite armor but i have pvp single target aoe x3 so i do fun things.
    Sad thing is that it is easier to target Azerite armor traits in PVP than mythic +. Too many things went wrong with BFA systems. Lets see what they intend to do in patch 8.1

You can hop onto the beta right now gladiator sanctum, and try out all the top tier Azerite armor pieces PVE an PVP at 370 and honestly it is all underwhelming.

10+ Year Old Account
    people will complain about anything regardless of what it is

though warfronts is the only genuine thing to whinge about
    even if blizz fixed warfronts to be like 2 day cooldown 5 days enabled people will still complain about that 2 day cooldown

if the cooldown wasn't changed and they made a second warfront people will complain about not being able to do the warfront they wanted in the weeks they wanted
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruul View Post
    Yep same here, I do mythic+ and raiding and enjoy the game just fine.

The really ugly side of all this negativity to me is that people have now moved on to demanding freebies, like account wide rep and more mythic+ loot. Its like if they pretend the sky is falling hard enough, they can destroy systems that have been in place forever, just for "free stuff". Lazy dishonest bastards.
    Account-wide rep is useful (and sometimes necessary) for avoiding burnout if you want to experience the game with multiple classes.

Calling people "lazy dishonest bastards" because they are critical of the system design is far more negative than providing actual criticism and feedback. I suggest you stop being a source of negativity if you dislike negativity as much as you claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.