Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    This entire post is useless. Fury warrior heals are more then fine. If you take the time to read what I said to Illana you'll see by his answers that he is a very unexperienced pvp player. Nothing else to say.

@Kagthul

You're playing a warlock, what do you expect? I got mine 120, they are complete and utter garbage right now. They have some potential to deal good damage but... They just can't deal it because of all the stuns and kicks and how squishy they are.

As soon as I see a warlock in arena, I know ill win before the match even start.

Unless you are extremely skilled and have TONS of experiences as a warlock, then okay, you can do some stuff. But imagine what you could do with any other class with the same skills.

Hang in there though, i'm sure the buffs are coming.

Quote Originally Posted by NoXaL99 View Post
    This entire post is useless. Fury warrior heals are more then fine. If you take the time to read what I said to Illana you'll see by his answers that he is a very unexperienced pvp player. Nothing else to say.

@Kagthul

You're playing a warlock, what do you expect? I got mine 120, they are complete and utter garbage right now. They have some potential to deal good damage but... They just can't deal it because of all the stuns and kicks and how squishy they are.

As soon as I see a warlock in arena, I know ill win before the match even start.

Unless you are extremely skilled and have TONS of experiences as a warlock, then okay, you can do some stuff. But imagine what you could do with any other class with the same skills.

Hang in there though, i'm sure the buffs are coming.
    I was more just pointing out the irony of a Fury warrior having better self healing than the spec that is supposedly built around that as its niche.

I dont Arena (i'd rather cut my own wrists and castrate myself than subject myself to the cancer that is Deathmatchbawks), so its not really bothering me, as there is ZERO reason for a casual PvPer (which, by definition, since i despise rated, means me) to even PvP at all at the moment.

I get a little jealous on my enhancement shaman when I see fury warrior healing. My surge is like a tickle compared to their constant steady self healing (mostly with the PvP talent, forgot the name), which just happens automatically when they bonk you on the noggin.

Blizzard just doesn't understand pvp in their own game. Generally speaking, what's super fun for one class is usually annoying and frustrating to the other 11 classes.