At what point do Method concede that their comp just isn't working and they head to mythic plus to gear up some alts? It's been two days of basically zero progress.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    At what point do Method concede that their comp just isn't working and they head to mythic plus to gear up some alts? It's been two days of basically zero progress.
    What? Yesterday 28%, today 19%. That's progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    they had 1 19% pull stop calling that progress

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    they had 1 19% pull stop calling that progress
    That's exactly what progress means. You are literally the worst troll this thread has to offer. You can do better!

Quote Originally Posted by mrquickfoot View Post
    Rekt by no split raids.
    Agree with this. It's real hard to gear up the classes they need. Only 2 locks and 1 boomy for Mythrax.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    I agree. I think they are showing nerves due to the streaming, not being in the comfort of your home but exposed all the time instead. They would be fooling themselves I they pretended it doesn't affect them.

However, imo the high viewer count on twitch, beating LoL, beating all the battle royale games, that's good advertising for the game, helping the popularity a ton. Maybe, you know, maybe, this not only get's us a ton of new players, but also, you know, more capable devs in the long run (one can dream, right?)?
    Not entirely but still close and I like it.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    I'm pretty surprised,usually Method's preparation and ability to class stack is one of their strongest suits. Joshpriest said on stream that they would run double disc if they could, but they don't have a second disc geared enough.
    They did miss fury warrior meta in NH, had 0 of them in the raid and had to use SV Hunter lmao while Exorsus had two warrios 100k+ dps ahead of everyone on Gul'Dan.

Also, Method gets a bit overconfident from time to time. ToS and Antorus weren't really close, so situation might be similar to MoP raids. In the beginning of WoD they tried out streaming progress as well and just seemed more relaxed in general, Sco and Treckie basically missed 2 weeks of pre-raid gearing, etc. It costs them, they lost to Paragon and had to kick multiple oldschool raiders that got a bit too comfortable(Sco didn't get kicked obviously, but it's pretty clear that's what eventually kickstarted the whole Serenity thing) and went back to their usual level again.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    Apparently it's not so much gear it's traits on alts.

That's exactly what progress means. You are literally the worst troll this thread has to offer. You can do better!
    i dont think going from 25% to 19% in 2 days of doing the same shit over and over could be called progress thats just stalling and getting pushed by the wind. Only one 19% pull in 2 days like come on... this aint no progress. Any of them would tell you the same.
    Last edited by jjbarea; 2018-09-16 at 12:49 PM.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    i have to say, that world race got 100000000% more interesting, and this will surely make azshara raid million times interesting

Technically it is progress, but 1 lucky "progress" pull every 12h is not really progress... Specially when mostly they are wiping on 40-60% since 10th pull... They should be gearing alts yesterday when they noticed they are basically stuck at same progress... Can they kill boss this way... sure, question is how long it will take....

No progress is consistent, if they went and the stars aligned and got a 1% pull, but never reached that again would you call that progress? They are still consistently wiping exactly where they have been for the past two days, they've effectively made zero progress.

As soon as Josh gets MC'd it's an insta-wipe. I'm not sure they can do this without gearing alts to be quite honest. They're confident they can do it but Josh has to not get MC'd and stay alive, which seems highly improbable. Their best bet is to get a comp that can survive without Josh for ~15 seconds.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Limit winning will be good for the next race for sure, will wake Method up and maybe they'll prepare properly and have the right classes ready and will likely also push other top US guilds.

Deleted
    It took them 6h today to go below their previous best. They've had a dire start today and their healers were OOM as of 34%. It was just pure attrition from there and not enough to bridge the remaining gap.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Apparently it's not so much gear it's traits on alts.
    It's gear. They have no geared Warlock alts whatsoever.

Next to their 2 mains they have:
    - 350 from Kitzu who is not even in on his Mage.
    - 349 from Fleks.
    - 345 from whoever.
    - 342 from Cayna.

Even with BIS traits that's not enough compared to what Limit was able to field. And to give an idea how long it takes to gear: my DH alt dinged 120 yesterday and I'm 342 through Warfronts/M0/WQ. If you drag the Warlocks through high keys you can get them to 360 in absolutely no time. But since they're behind on a boss that has been killed they don't have the luxury of hitting M+ hard.

Looks like Method underestimated the power of class stacking and didn't prepare properly. For Mythrax at least, so let's see how that translates to G'huun.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2018-09-16 at 01:08 PM.

Would be really happy if Limit can take it after the method commentary stream spent the half hour after the zul kill making lol na jokes. Would serve them right also not the best way to grow an audience. I enjoy watching progress since I don't have time to do it anymore but don't like watching my region get trashed.

Well they've apparently said they prepared for G'huun and didn't expect to get stuck on the previous bosses.

I don't know how it's possible to overlook Mythrax, that fight was always gonna be a massive pain in the ass.

Will be interesting if by some miracle they do manage to get past him soon with this comp but i don't see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Would be really happy if Limit can take it after the method commentary stream spent the half hour after the zul kill making lol na jokes. Would serve them right also not the best way to grow an audience. I enjoy watching progress since I don't have time to do it anymore but don't like watching my region get trashed.
    I don't agree with it and it was stupid but they were replying to NA doing the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    It took them 6h today to go below their previous best. They've had a dire start today and their healers were OOM as of 34%. It was just pure attrition from there and not enough to bridge the remaining gap.

- - - Updated - - -

It's gear. They have no geared Warlock alts whatsoever.

Next to their 2 mains they have:
    - 350 from Kitzu who is not even in on his Mage.
    - 349 from Fleks.
    - 345 from whoever.
    - 342 from Cayna.

Even with BIS traits that's not enough compared to what Limit was able to field.

Looks like Method underestimated the power of class stacking and didn't prepare properly. For Mythrax at least, so let's see how that translates to G'huun.
    They just went for the wrong classes. All their moonkins are decent geared but never used. They also have 5 hunters extremly geared. They thought moonkin>everything else.
    Last edited by Clozer; 2018-09-16 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Pretty sure they did that because some NA raider started making EU taunts :P
    Also: the Twitch spammers LOVE that kind of taunting, so not sure it's a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Pretty sure they did that because some NA raider started making EU taunts :P
    Also: the Twitch spammers LOVE that kind of taunting, so not sure it's a bad thing.
    Also known as the most obnoxious kids in twitch streams.

Wish someone would strangle them so much until they can't stand up!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Idk, if I understand the dungeon journal correctly G'huun isn't an Old God
    Thats a load of Bullshit then. There is proof by a punch of lore enthusiasts out there he is an Old God.
    Last edited by Izzyfurious; 2018-09-16 at 01:23 PM.