Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    "This loot is not useful to me, personally, therefore the inherent imbalance in the system should not matter to anyone else."
    Horde just can't understand why anyone would care about rares since they had a full warfront to farm their fill already, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Logic?
    They are not coded to reset when you lose control of the zone (else they would have reset for Alliance)
    so logic says they reset when you gain control (which the Horde has just done), and that gives the side that wasn't in control first an extra set of rares
    Only if the last reset is again for Horde. Otherwise, both sides get the same number of resets.

Ally got enough favoritism this xpac, the least Horde could get is an extra set of dailies. :middlefinger

I guess but those rares only drop 340s

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Ally got enough favoritism this xpac, the least Horde could get is an extra set of dailies. :middlefinger
    This so much. Like the alliance favoritism this expansion has been ridiculous. Twice as many anchor weed in wq for alliance than horde. Alliance get weapons in their emissaries week 1, horde have never had then. Alliance get bis pedal divers compass like 4 times on the map, horde just got 1 last week. Alliance got warfront control and 370 boss for free. I could go on and on
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    I guess but those rares only drop 340s

- - - Updated - - -

This so much. Like the alliance favoritism this expansion has been ridiculous. Twice as many anchor weed in wq for alliance than horde. Alliance get weapons in their emissaries week 1, horde have never had then. Alliance get bis pedal divers compass like 4 times on the map, horde just got 1 last week. Alliance got warfront control and 370 boss for free. I could go on and on
    No clue what the horde had, but I do not remember an alliance weapon emissary week 1. I dimly remember qq about horde getting a strength weapon early, but nothing aside from that. But yeah, did not monitor those well.

However, the only thing alliance got initially was a portal to Arathi and access to a worldboss that might drop something. Not a clear advantage though, since in exchange, horde got their 370 guaranteed. As someone that got double ap from the worldboss, I certainly did not feel favoritised, haha.

Honestly I think at this point blizzard doesn't even play their game anymore.

They're trying to bring back faction rivalry and they're doing it the only way they know how. By favoring one faction over the other. Think opposite of Classic WoW where they favored alliance. Now they favor horde. BFA is a filler expansion that they don't give a shit about. It was half assed from the beginning and they haven't spent any real time or effort on it. It's purpose is solely as plot progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinaul View Post
    Why do people care about the reset? The 340 gear from rares is trash anyways.
    340 is not trash for my alt who just reached 120 with 278 quest gear.

So why not alliance just farm warfront for 340 as horde did? Oh, that is because now blizzard fixed it, and my alt needs 320 just to queue warfront.

Therefore, alliance players, world quests are your only friends....

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    So Horde has now taken control of the Arathi Warfront on EU.
    Rares have not reset for Alliance.
    Have they reset for Horde? (I would assume so) So Horde got a 370 item first but also got a full round of rares extra...
    why would rare reset alliance when they did not reset on second week to horde too

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    "This loot is not useful to me, personally, therefore the inherent imbalance in the system should not matter to anyone else."
    Because it's so hard to get to 340 through just world quests in a few hours and mythic 0 :rolls eyes:

????????
    10ch

Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    why would rare reset alliance when they did not reset on second week to horde too
    We're not talking about weekly resets here so... that has nothing to do with it
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

It's a cycle people. Calm your tits and wait in queue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TelefonoGatewood View Post
    TF proc farming has been a thing since Legion.
    Much easier to get that 340 from just doing the warfronts, the rares give very little in comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

wanna give us some examples of alliance favoritism?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rinaul View Post
    Because it's so hard to get to 340 through just world quests in a few hours and mythic 0 :rolls eyes:
    ye i would say that too if i were playing blizzards favorite child. but i wouldnt be rolling my eyes because im not a douchebag tho
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Horde just can't understand why anyone would care about rares since they had a full warfront to farm their fill already, obviously.
    So since we're throwing out blanket statements and stereotypes, is now a good time to call alliance players childish since a majority of them act that way on forums?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post

- - - Updated - - -

ye i would say that too if i were playing blizzards favorite child. but i wouldnt be rolling my eyes because im not a douchebag tho
    You sound like the sibling who gets jealous when the parents show another kid any attention, which makes sense given blizzard's history of "horde favoritism".

Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Lel, "favorite child." Well we've resorted to name calling so I guess that's the end of a civil discussion or having a counter argument.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    My main got nothing, and he coined

- - - Updated - - -

lol no you could kill them before when Alliance was in control and you can kill them again now
    Rip :<

But yeah this whole system is a bit of a let down to put it mildly, to me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    So since we're throwing out blanket statements and stereotypes, is now a good time to call alliance players childish since a majority of them act that way on forums?

- - - Updated - - -

You sound like the sibling who gets jealous when the parents show another kid any attention, which makes sense given blizzard's history of "horde favoritism".
    Isn't that what will happen anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Kael Sunstrider View Post
    340 is not trash for my alt who just reached 120 with 278 quest gear.

So why not alliance just farm warfront for 340 as horde did? Oh, that is because now blizzard fixed it, and my alt needs 320 just to queue warfront.

Therefore, alliance players, world quests are your only friends....
    Your newly dinged 278 does not have lockout on the rares, yet. So you are free to go to Arathi and farm them right now, and when the alliance gains control over Arathi again in about two weeks your lockout will be removed, so you also can farm them twice in a row with a new 120.