Poll: What will be revealed on tuesday?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    It'll be 8.1. Now whether that patch will address any of people's biggest concerns with this shit-show of an expansion is another question...

8.0.5 with Zandalari and Kul'tiran races.

When was the last time they announced a .5? This is some pessimism idiocy going on in here.

It's gonna be 8.1. They are going to be revealing Nazjatar, the whole questing hub with a new dungeon, Azshara raid, the Zandalari Troll and Kul Tiran allied races and their classes.

Zandalari and Kul Tiran will be getting both Paladin and Shaman and people are going to lose it with excitement.

They will also be announcing new mounts (specifically for the alliance) and no horses this time. Bee mount is coming along with Nazjatar specific ones.

Getting these allied races will be a little easier to aquire due to lots of feedback of the others (since these allied races are BfA specific). Possibly just a certain questline/achievement, nothing locked behind Rep, to get more players excited to play them.

And be ready for the news about Vol'jin.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wait isn't 8.0.5 out already? Either way it's 8.1. The way Blizz does their numberings big patches are always x.1, x.2.... It's not like FF14 where 4.3.6 can introduce new endgame content.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by r3gul8r View Post
    It's gonna be 8.1. They are going to be revealing Nazjatar, the whole questing hub with a new dungeon, Azshara raid, the Zandalari Troll and Kul Tiran allied races and their classes.

Zandalari and Kul Tiran will be getting both Paladin and Shaman and people are going to lose it with excitement.

They will also be announcing new mounts (specifically for the alliance) and no horses this time. Bee mount is coming along with Nazjatar specific ones.

Getting these allied races will be a little easier to aquire due to lots of feedback of the others (since these allied races are BfA specific). Possibly just a certain questline/achievement, nothing locked behind Rep, to get more players excited to play them.

And be ready for the news about Vol'jin.
    Nazjatar is 8.2, not 8.1. I will be absolutely shocked if there are any new zones in 8.1.

Zuldazar raid using pre-existing assets is way, WAY more plausible and is lead to by the Vol'jin quests and the Alliance war campaign.

No such thing as 8.0.5. It's 8.1.

We're on x.x.1 and we're due for a x.x.5. 8.1 will be Blizzcon.
    Last edited by Niroshi; 2018-09-17 at 04:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    8.1 and the Selfie Camera V2 with Instagram integration!

Oh and the Shaman redesign got pushed back to 8.1.5 cause they didn't have enough time
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    oh man, the anger if they announce 8.0.5... would make me alittle worried that the raid after Azshara is the last raid. we'd be in another WoD situation with a 2 tier expansion
    Honestly doubt that Azshara will be the last raid, as the faction war story would still have to be closed in some way, at least for this expansion. Expecting another SoO-style raid where we take out Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    We're on .1 and we're due for a .5. 8.1 will be Blizzcon.
    You know that they announced Tomb of Sargeras and Argus like a month after they dropped 7.1 right?

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    You know that they announced Tomb of Sargeras and Argus like a month after they dropped 7.1 right?
    I'm simply being realistic dude. It's fine if I'm wrong as I'll just be pleasantly surprised, you guys are working yourselves up and risk extreme disappointment when you expect the 8.1 PTR a month after release.

Deleted
    Bwosamdi mini-raid. :P

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    They literally said they would announce what's in the patch on Tuesday.

Also, it's 99% going to include a mini-raid in Zandalar... unless people really think they will delay the Vol'jin questline until 2019.
    Well I'm no Reddit or 4chan braingenius that asspulls "leaks" but I'm 99%% sure the "Zandalar Raid" is just the Zandalari Allied Race scenario map.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    Well I'm no Reddit or 4chan braingenius that asspulls "leaks" but I'm 99%% sure the "Zandalar Raid" is just the Zandalari Allied Race scenario map.
    You mean the file that said "8.1 Raid" ?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People seem to be forgetting Gul'dan was in Nighthold. The second raid of Legion. That released in 7.1, not 7.2.

Also I don't think Tuesday was chosen by accident. Blizz loves to line up big announcements and releases to try and take the spotlight from rival games.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    People seem to be forgetting Gul'dan was in Nighthold. The second raid of Legion. That released in 7.1, not 7.2.

Also I don't think Tuesday was chosen by accident. Blizz loves to line up big announcements and releases to try and take the spotlight from rival games.
    You mean the third raid, right? It came after Trial of Valor.

Uldir -> Siege of Daz'alor -> Nazjatar -> whatever

Feel free to quote bomb me if I'm wrong.

If they announce 8.1 tomorrow, then what is left for Blizzcon? 8.2? Doubt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's coming out Tuesday?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

8.1 and a possible release to PTR at end of the stream

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    What's coming out Tuesday?
    Ion is doing a live stream to talk about the future content of BFA