Poll: What will be revealed on tuesday?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why not both?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynx View Post
    If they announce 8.1 tomorrow, then what is left for Blizzcon? 8.2? Doubt it.
    Blizzcon is still quite some time away. Why not release 8.1 prior to it and talk about 8.2 and the future at Blizzcon? Seems plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    You mean the file that said "8.1 Raid" ?
    Ah yes because Blizzard has never: mislabeled things, purposefully planted datamines to mislead, or changed anything from beta/ptr.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

I'm placing my bet on 8.1 like we got with Legion but who knows.

Either way, whichever patch it is will probably arrive close to BlizzCon and by then we'll get a large batch of info about the future and that'll likely be enough to keep me going for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Blizzcon is still quite some time away. Why not release 8.1 prior to it and talk about 8.2 and the future at Blizzcon? Seems plausible.
    Would be a bit strange to reveal two major content patches within 6 weeks when you basically had no information about both at all. If we get 8.1 info tomorrow and 8.2 on Blizzcon something has been rushed.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Hopefully the ,5, bringing the Azshara Raid - the Blackrock Foundry of this expansion.

Some time later, we'll get 8.1 with dungeon stuff, then 8.2 bringing the second raid tier - and then, long after that, 8.3 or whatever, with the third and final raid tier.
    Yea, this sounds bad.
    Rather like to see (if 8.05) is a thing I want it to be the zandalari and kul tiras humans and 2 new dungs and a small build up to 8.1.
    8.1 shoulsnt be realy longer afther and give us a new raid and warfront updates and new dailies. The 8.2 of this expansion should be imo revamped gilneas, an update to silvermoon and once again the continue of the warcampange.
    They cant delay zandalari troll.much now can they.. most people are already exaltrd with them..

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna guess 8.1, it's about that time we start talking about next big patch content.
    Signatures are overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    8.1 and the Selfie Camera V2 with Instagram integration!
    Too soon man ooof
    Oh hi

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynx View Post
    If they announce 8.1 tomorrow, then what is left for Blizzcon? 8.2? Doubt it.
    Nothing. Just like it usually is for non-expansion years.

If they'd announced 8.1 at Gamescom would you be going around saying 8.2 at Blizzcon?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

8.1 is a long way away. i don't think they planned to show any more than 8.0.5 stuff in blizzcon but with the way the fanbase is reacting to how bad bfa is they basically have no choice but to show at least some 8.1 stuff

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    8.1 is a long way away. i don't think they planned to show any more than 8.0.5 stuff in blizzcon but with the way the fanbase is reacting to how bad bfa is they basically have no choice but to show at least some 8.1 stuff
    I don't think it's rushing.

We already knew about 7.1 by this time in Legion.

That's why everyone had their undies in a bundle over no 8.1 at Gamescom.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

If they are following the Patch schedule of Legion, we're about 2 months away from 8.1. which is definitely not "A long way away."

I do, however, hope they put in a 8.0.5 to fix some profession issues, such as adding Sanguincell items to all crafting professions.

I think with all the complaints, if there originally was an 8.05 planned, they probably merged it with 8.1 to keep people happier, and that is what we'll see on Tues.

But who knows...

Deleted
    I just want to see the new races and their racials. Don't care what the patch is numbered.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, some overeacting dudes who represent 20% of these forums are not "the fanbase". The fanbase is happily having a good time.

With the way the dev team has been acting recently my expectations are low. Hell, they could barely explain how warfronts worked until a few days ago. I expect some mention of class tuning and maybe, maybe, some info on the KT & Zandalari allied races.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think 8.1. I like Legion model when they unlock raids in small patches, so every patch bring significant amount of content (they clearly screw up with 6.1, they should release Blackrock Foundry same week). Also I hope we will get new patch every 3 months - so 8.1 in November and 8.1.5 in February.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    oh man, the anger if they announce 8.0.5... would make me alittle worried that the raid after Azshara is the last raid. we'd be in another WoD situation with a 2 tier expansion
    But we ARE already in a WOD situation MINUS the gold.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    unless people really think they will delay the Vol'jin questline until 2019.
    well the start of the questline is there....but I dont how you pull a raid out of that...

Probably getting an extension to the war campaign, announcement for the release of zandalar/kt allied races, future warfronts, more info on azshara related content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Hopefully announcing they fired ion
    one can dream....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by r3gul8r View Post
    Getting these allied races will be a little easier to aquire due to lots of feedback of the others (since these allied races are BfA specific). Possibly just a certain questline/achievement, nothing locked behind Rep, to get more players excited to play them.
    an allied race without rep? that would make no sense and therfor aint happening