Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Wish we had more weapon attack skills :(

i Always think this when I play my pandaren monk. Stat sticks are so boring. I wish Blizz could implement a cool way to incorporate our weapons more.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

I wish we never had the weapon slot to begin with. The point of the Monk was they had to learn how to fight without weapons. So they did then went "Ok, we are freed. Start handing out the weapons!". They removed melee from hunters, and ranged from warriors and rogue and stuff from other classes, cause they were just stat items with no real purpose. Yet monks keep weapons. It could have been unique for the monk to get all of our stat budget from armor. At least brewmaster uses their weapon. I'm so glad we can use the artifact skin over a one-hander for Windwalkers. I hate seeing 2 swords just hanging off my back while I punch and kick.

At the very least they should have made all 3 specs use 2 handers.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I wish we never had the weapon slot to begin with. The point of the Monk was they had to learn how to fight without weapons. So they did then went "Ok, we are freed. Start handing out the weapons!". They removed melee from hunters, and ranged from warriors and rogue and stuff from other classes, cause they were just stat items with no real purpose. Yet monks keep weapons. It could have been unique for the monk to get all of our stat budget from armor. At least brewmaster uses their weapon. I'm so glad we can use the artifact skin over a one-hander for Windwalkers. I hate seeing 2 swords just hanging off my back while I punch and kick.

At the very least they should have made all 3 specs use 2 handers.
    Or just add an option to make all the weapons invisible, not just fist weapons.

It didn't look as stupid back then when you had the weapons strapped to your back at all times, only using it with the Jab ability, but now that they've changed it, you literally stab yourself in the face every time you right click something, simply because the "attackready" pose wasn't made with the weapons unsheathed in mind.

I'd love windwalkers to be able to properly dual wield weapons..

She even opens with Fists of Fury xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I wish we never had the weapon slot to begin with. The point of the Monk was they had to learn how to fight without weapons..
    The whole point of monks was to fight with whatever tools/weapons they had available, whether that be a farm tool, a captured weapon or their own fists when nothing else was available.