Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    we may be the OG of dogshit stupid imperial bullies in the world, but unlike the US we're not stupid enough to elect a fascist dog-whistling reality TV personality to the highest form of office

Deleted
    I know we have pretty low standards for our Prime Ministers, but they aren't that low.

She's hungry for attention, racist and kinda' retarded. And op is trolling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    If you haven't noticed, the UK seems rather more invested in tearing their country apart via virtue signaling than it does about actually doing anything that resembles taking care of it.
    You sound like a well informed expert.

Please tell us more.

"Wear your racism as a badge of honor."

-The new motto of the alt-right-

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    I live in the USA, I only found out about her a little while ago when she appeared on my youtube feed. This woman is awesome. She is hilarious, (funnier by miles than any female comedian) everything I have heard her say is true, she hurts feelings of the snowflake left, and she is absolutely brutal to people. With Trump running the USA and her running the UK (one can dream), we could really get the Western world going in the right direction. Do Germany and France or any other European powers have someone this great speaking for the right in their countries? Please link if there are some speaking in English or translated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju2B4HBXoqE - Telling it like it is about UK government and London. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN4JeDazGao - Destroying fat people, tattooed people, SJWs and special snowflakes. I laughed more watching those than all female comedians I have ever seen in my life. Funny and true.

Also, clearly she has an audience so some people in the UK are smart enough to agree with her. Where are these people in the UK by chance? If London is the NYC of England (left wing) where is the "Texas" of England, where do the right wing people live?
    hahahahahahahaha

takes breath

hahahahahahahaha

troll bait, right wing outrage thread
    <insert witty signature here>

Harriet Jones is the prime minister the UK deserves
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    As expected from the fringe right wingers.

Same shit that was said about Trump, you are mistaking "telling it how it is" with "what I want to hear".
    Always hilarious hearing from someone from Denmark. 96% white and a laughable population of 5.5 million people, less than many cities of the countries that actually have an impact on the world. I'm sure you know all about the issues of the big countries, I mean you experience it so much in Denmark.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelurf View Post
    The Texas of England... is England. England is a right wing country, and has been for decades. Different parts along the right wing scale, but it's a right wing country non the less. You'll find small pockets of labour (currently a fairly left leaning party) dotted around the cities where your average wage is lower, but current labour is an absolute mess and is completely unelectable. If Labour were a centrist party with someone like David Milliband at the helm, they would mop the floor with the embarrassment that is the current Conservative party.

But they can't, they can't even do that. The two main political parties in this country are a shambles.

But to answer your question, England is a right wing country, and will be for the foreseeable future as long as "first past the post" is the voting system we use.
    If that is true, you need to do something about the BBC, it is worse than CNN and Hollywood combined.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, you want to practice thought policing and racist policies... nobody is surprised. You sound rather fascist to me.
    I don't think you would have anything to do if I didn't post here. You follow me like a lost duckling.

Always hilarious hearing from someone from Denmark. 96% white and a laughable population of 5.5 million people, less than many cities of the countries that actually have an impact on the world. I'm sure you know all about the issues of the big countries, I mean you experience it so much in Denmark.

- - - Updated - - -

If that is true, you need to do something about the BBC, it is worse than CNN and Hollywood combined.
    And yet, you and your ilk support a reality-show celebrity for President... You keep proving everyone else right about you.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think you would have anything to do if I didn't post here. You follow me like a lost duckling.
    You can't actually refute what I said, and I stand by it. Enjoy your fascism.

I think I'd prefer Katie Price over that silly cow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    LMK when ol' Sadiq isn't telling folks it's alright to get run over in the street because multiculturalism is more important. Kek.
    You're a fucking professor.

Keep up the good fight!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stickybuds79 View Post

It could almost be newsnight.

Deleted
    And this ladies and gentleman, is why Trump is in power.

I live in the USA, I only found out about her a little while ago when she appeared on my youtube feed. This woman is awesome. She is hilarious, (funnier by miles than any female comedian) everything I have heard her say is true, she hurts feelings of the snowflake left, and she is absolutely brutal to people. With Trump running the USA and her running the UK (one can dream), we could really get the Western world going in the right direction. Do Germany and France or any other European powers have someone this great speaking for the right in their countries? Please link if there are some speaking in English or translated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju2B4HBXoqE - Telling it like it is about UK government and London. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN4JeDazGao - Destroying fat people, tattooed people, SJWs and special snowflakes. I laughed more watching those than all female comedians I have ever seen in my life. Funny and true.

Also, clearly she has an audience so some people in the UK are smart enough to agree with her. Where are these people in the UK by chance? If London is the NYC of England (left wing) where is the "Texas" of England, where do the right wing people live?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Citation required.
    I can cite that he's a dickhead.

(Barrages, that is)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Citation required.
    To an extent he is right. The whole Brexit fiasco is a bit of virtue signaling. Its blaming the EU for every bad thing, regardless if they're actually reponsible for it, to send signals to their dickhead populist base. That, in a nuthsell, is virtue signaling.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickybuds79 View Post

Katie isn't wrong though.... I don't know what the "bad" names are in England, but in the USA, most of the time someone named "Chris" is going to be a preferable neighbor to someone named "Trayvon" True - A kid can't choose his or her name, but the parents should have some fore thought, and know many people do judge on names. It really isn't hard to pick the name Dennis over Daquan... its common sense.

Ah look, your standard political bait thread.

Deleted
    Tell me how that is? Because the main fault of the BBC is that they try so hard to be "balanced", that they fail to understand that you don't need to give the same airtime to lies as fact. If you're trying to say that they don't give the rightwing enough air-time, then explain how Farage has the most appearances of any guest on question time? The problem with the BBC is that they're too afraid of offending either wings so much, that they're being played like the fools they are into becoming platforms for any radicalist (very loose use of the word, I may add) to broadcast their message.

CNN is a fairly partisan network, but I think the same can be said for the vast majority of American news outlets. I'd take the BBC over any of the American networks, despite the above faults.

If you haven't noticed, the UK seems rather more invested in tearing their country apart via virtue signaling than it does about actually doing anything that resembles taking care of it.
    This is definitely the hard truth of British politics right now, we've got two parties who are so focused on infighting and power-grabbing, that we're currently running headfirst into a wall at a rapid pace. May should have decided what Brexit was before invoking Article 50, instead of spending the last 18 months trying to figure out what her own parties' actual position was. A "hard" Brexit isn't something I would like to happen, but if it were, then I would have liked some sort of preparation to be done prior. Right now, it's an absolute mess, no matter where on the spectrum you lie.

"Katie Olivia Hopkins (born 13 February 1975) is an English media personality. She was a contestant in the third series of The Apprentice in 2007 and following further appearances in the media she became a columnist for British national newspapers. She began writing for The Sun in 2013[1] and the Daily Mail's website MailOnline from 2015 to 2017.[2] She has also been a presenter for the talk radio station LBC. "

There's already 5 reasonsn in there why she never should touch any political office whatsoever.

Katie isn't wrong though.... I don't know what the "bad" names are in England, but in the USA, most of the time someone named "Chris" is going to be a preferable neighbor to someone named "Trayvon" True - A kid can't choose his or her name, but the parents should have some fore thought, and know many people do judge on names. It really isn't hard to pick the name Dennis over Daquan... its common sense.
    You are quite literally trying to blame other people for your racism.

"I wouldn't be racist if they just did what I wanted them to do."

Deleted
    A lot of people on both sides of this shit show we call life need to pull their heads out their arses. The alt left is just as bad as the alt right and just because you don't agree with something someone says doesn't make them "alt-" anything. While I think it is ridiculous that we are even at a point where so many people have such a massive problem with feeling like a victim, there has already been a case where someone is going to jail here in Scotland (where I live) for the judge being offended. I look at America and its one of the last bastions of hope, wither you agree or disagree with Trump he is doing bounds and leaps for the USA that can't be ignored. When it comes to Trump people need to learn the definition of different terms as they are just thrown about in the wrong context nowadays, prime examples can be found in this discussion e.g. Fascism. The definition of Fascism: 1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
    2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control.
    In my opinion, yes this is my opinion not fact, the Trump regime is not Fascist or heading towards Fascism. Wither it be the Wall that you dislike Trump for or whatever your reasons, surely you can understand why they would be necessary. While I understand for instance that not all illegal immigrants wish to cause disruption many just want to live a normal life like you or I, some do not. It's because of this small percent that you cannot allow any to enter illegally, plus there is a process that you can go through, same for all countries. The reason I mention this is because recently Scotland took in some of those fleeing Syria, and relocated to the Isle of Bute. In July a horrible crime was committed on Bute which involved a sixteen year old boy whom has now been charged with rape and murder of the Six year old girl, accused persons under 18 are also protected from identification under Scots Law. Crimes on Bute have increased since 2015 after the new arrivals, not all immigrants are dangerous but some can be just the same as the people that live In the country just now. BUT we have to protect the Intrests of our countries first. Instead we have more and more cases of crimes and forceful entry to countries, our governments allow it, well that's an understatement. Europe is falling apart as we speak, everyday there is new news of conflicts. Instead of protecting their peoples rights and believes they wish to virtue signal and show just how caring they are about others. We have restrictions on how we allow people into countries for reasons. It's not Rasicm. It's not Fascism. And it's not any other shite the left will spew. It's logically thinking things through. The left thinks to much with emotion, hence why you can't say anything without upsetting someone. They have giving voices to those whom should not have voices that now push agendas, many movements that are going just now are ridiculous especially when facts and figures annihilate the arguments.
    Katie Hopkins is just as bad as the idiots of the left, they open their mouths and shite pours forth in torrents. She has however been the only voice of hope for a lot of arguments where the idiots of the left would have been unchallenged in the UK. Fat acceptance, Trans rights (Seriously though a moment to mention that Transgenderism is a mental illness, actually look at what a mental illness is and try to tell me Transgenderism is not.) if it's the inequality of equal rights over pay (again a hollow argument as the facts go again the idea of a pay gap) the list goes on.
    Basically you don't want Katie Hopkins in a place of power just the same as you don't want Tess Holliday on the cover of Comopolitan.

I don't care about being on the right or the left, I don't care about forced diversity or equality. I care about the best person for the Job getting the job, characters that are wrote well that we can care about not just shoe horned into a script for an agenda. Ideally political talks would be bound to the confines of politics.