Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by einaschern View Post
    As someone who has had a stupid person walk/ride into traffic into their vehicle, it's surprisingly hard to be empathetic.
    going through my mind:
    - My wife's car that I worked my ass off to pay off has now taken a large loss in value.
    - This stupid kid's parents are going to sue me
    - I have to be incredibly careful of what I say because the cops, who are screaming at me to stop taking pictures and are accusing me of things I didn't do
    ("if you did nothing wrong, why are you taking pictures of your car and the scene? you can't take pictures of a minor, it's illegal!")

I feel no empathy for the kid. I feel for my wallet. I feel for my lack of sleep for weeks. I feel for the panic of when the kid's parents DID try and claim it was my fault their little shitbag rode onto a highway illegally. Thankfully GEICO handled it.
    I can guarantee that citation the kid received was minuscule compared to my losses.

This guy may be racist, but fuck whoever posted this, and fuck anyone who says he needs empathy. If he had swerved and flipped his vehicle, you wouldn't be saying the same thing. It's more than likely this guy was in absolute shock at the time.
    oh look another sociopath who likes to run over people.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

What law did he break that he could be charged? We don't usually throw people in jail just for being assholes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kabshiel View Post
    What law did he break that he could be charged? We don't usually throw people in jail just for being assholes.
    accidently killing someone is still a crime.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    the guys a massive piece of shit, but he didn't break any laws.

not giving a shit about some guy you killed, when it's that guys fault is your choice, don't be dancing around a road where cars are going 55mph you won't end up dead.

he tried avoid the guy but the guy moved back into the way of the vehicle what can you do.
    Natural selection is natural selection, You know how many threads there are on these forums alone where post after post people are acting like this guy?

Here is an example of one from MMO-Champ

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...d#post49949085

So this behavior is ok for those of us not involved but not him?

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    oh look another sociopath who likes to run over people.
    sure thing sweetie.

10+ Year Old Account
    sure thing sweetie.
    cool story brochacho.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Natural selection is natural selection, You know how many threads there are on these forums alone where post after post people are acting like this guy?

Here is an example of one from MMO-Champ

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...d#post49949085

So this behavior is ok for those of us not involved but not him?
    Except this post is a cross missrepresentation of what happened. The couple was on a biking tour. And that's it. They did not enter Isis territory or attempted, to prove that terrorists are in reality nice people. And on that biking tour they were killed by some random dudes, who might be associated with Isis.

It looks like no matter what you do, some random people in the internet will mock you after the death. Especially if certain news sides spin a false narrative.
    And now saying "removing debris", which can be very dangerous for other drivers, is the same as "Dancing on the street" is equally stupid.
    Last edited by josykay; 2018-09-17 at 09:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    Except this post is a cross missrepresentation of what happened. The couple was on a biking tour. And that's it. They did not enter Isis territory or attempted, to prove that terrorists are in reality nice people. And on that biking tour they were killed by some random dudes, who might be associated with Isis.

It looks like no matter what you do, some random people in the internet will mock you after the death. Especially if certain news sides spin a false narrative.
    And now saying "removing debris", which can be very dangerous for other drivers, is the same as "Dancing on the street" is equally stupid.
    I'm not saying that the story didn't happen or anything, but if you check the source of the OP in that post, it's from Cauldron Pool, an alt-right infotainment (I will not call it news) site.

It's not surprising that a) they misrepresented that couple's intentions to further a political agenda, and b) as a patron of that site, the OP in that post wouldn't have done their due diligence on the issue.

As for the case in THIS thread's OP; it seems like no crime was committed, but it does put into perspective the reason for why there are movements called "Black Lives Matter", when there are some very obvious examples of people who think they do not - this cro magnon in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Because he totally left something out that was relevant that cleared this guy of being a racist piece of shit? Feel free to add that part of the story.

Why are you in every fucking thread defending racists?
    It was relevant, he left something out to make it look like the racist POS got away with murder when the simple story is, that a guy walked out front of his car and he the only crime he is guilty of is being a racist asshole. If he hadn't lied by omission then people would be focusing on the part where he's just a racist asshole.

sure thing sweetie.
    You are right, he is wrong. Anyone who wanders into a road and not on the crosswalk or against the light should have to pay 100% of the damages, and if they are dead then you should be able to take it out of whatever they owned. If some idiot wandered into the road and I hit them I would only be worried about my supercharged V8 truck. I think I am going to get a "brush guard" put on just because of this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it isn't... where do you get this stuff? The only way would be if you were playing with a gun, shot through a wall and killed the guy next door, then maybe. If you are driving down the highway and some idiot runs across the road and you hit them, you won't be charged.

In this case the proper analogy is the pedestrian recklessly endangering his own life and paying the iron price for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristeus View Post
    The part where he laughs about hitting some nigger and is more concerned with getting the car fixed? That's the part that sounds sadistic or do you not see that? Most people would react very differently.
    He literally said he felt bad for the family. When the actual full story was posted in the thread, I mildly agree that I feel bad for the family, but not really for the guy who died. But you know, more race baiting news from the media as usual that will get promoted as white guy kills black guy and says nigger news at ten.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesmondCreighton View Post
    Sounds like fake news for race baiting morons.
    Just like how the cop who was getting off work entered the wrong apartment thinking it was hers and shot the guy somehow keeps mentioning the race and racists like Elba on here keep saying it was because the guy was black.

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post

It still does not change the responses, I was more making a point of how people reacted to the story not so much the story itself. At the end of the day they died and were mocked by the same forum users here that now condemn that kid for doing the same type of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    You are right, he is wrong. Anyone who wanders into a road and not on the crosswalk or against the light should have to pay 100% of the damages, and if they are dead then you should be able to take it out of whatever they owned. If some idiot wandered into the road and I hit them I would only be worried about my supercharged V8 truck. I think I am going to get a "brush guard" put on just because of this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it isn't... where do you get this stuff? The only way would be if you were playing with a gun, shot through a wall and killed the guy next door, then maybe. If you are driving down the highway and some idiot runs across the road and you hit them, you won't be charged.
    You can in some nations construct charges. Even if the driver is within the speed limit, he is required, to adjust his speed accordingly to the visibility and weather. (Night, rain, fog, frozen roads and so on). If you do not, you can get your ass an serious trouble.
    Now if the killed person is responsible is depending of local laws, if a reflector vest is required and other things, or did not accordingly mark the crashside (seemingly there was some debris to be cleared from the road), this can however also increase the chances of avoiding charges, if the person hit, did so without precautions.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    He literally said he felt bad for the family. When the actual full story was posted in the thread, I mildly agree that I feel bad for the family, but not really for the guy who died. But you know, more race baiting news from the media as usual that will get promoted as white guy kills black guy and says nigger news at ten.

- - - Updated - - -

Just like how the cop who was getting off work entered the wrong apartment thinking it was hers and shot the guy somehow keeps mentioning the race and racists like Elba on here keep saying it was because the guy was black.
    Don’t say when the actual full story was posted. I’m the one who posted his fucking picture with him feeling bad for the family in the fucking OP. Why are you lying?

Saying he felt bad doesn’t take away his original racist reaction.

Deleted
    It's just upsetting to see how people have started to value things over life. Really upsetting.

Don’t say when the actual full story was posted. I’m the one who posted his fucking picture with him feeling bad for the family in the fucking OP. Why are you lying?

Saying he felt bad doesn’t take away his original racist reaction.
    I didn't lie at all in what I said. Your version left out pertinent information and was posted to simply make it like a guy ran over someone, posted a racist comment, and got away with murder when it wasn't what happened. You are the one who is lying here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    No it isnt, many accidental killings are tho. Link the law. If you link manslaughter im gonna laugh at you, resist the urge my simple friend.
    But ya, this guys a total piece of shit.
    YES IT IS. i don't need to link it because it's common knowledge. or do i need to educate you on law?
    manslaughter is only one of the names for it.
    unless you want to argue drunk drivers who kill people aren't committing a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    I didn't lie at all in what I said. Your version left out pertinent information and was posted to simply make it like a guy ran over someone, posted a racist comment, and got away with murder when it wasn't what happened. You are the one who is lying here.
    He did hit a guy and killed him he did call him a nigger and no where did I say it was a hit and run and I did link two sources which both make it clear he didn't hit and run.

So if I was lying I would have left out the sources.

He did hit a guy and killed him he did call him a nigger and no where did I say it was a hit and run and I did link two sources which both make it clear he didn't hit and run.

So if I was lying I would have left out the sources.
    You wrote avoid charges, which was misleading it implemented that he got away with something, and the proof that countless people on here has pointed that out and you chose to ignore it shows your lack of understanding. Next time be more honest in your title threads and it won't change the focus of the guy being a racist POS. Saying he avoid charges suggest he did something illegal which he didn't, he's just a racist asshole.