Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Weird how you didn't post about limit getting the world first 11 hours before method ...
    They also started a day before Method. We will start caring about American guilds when they start the same time and still beats European guilds. Us guild should be disqualified from getting world firsts. Rigged AF

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    They also started a day before Method. We will start caring about American guilds when they start the same time and still beats European guilds. Us guild should be disqualified from getting world firsts. Rigged AF
    most of that day was eaten up waiting for blizzard to realize gee we overtuned fetid to hell and back. Method got to Mythrax 3 hours before Limit it's a legit WF and ghunn will be as well if they can bring it home but unless they day raid for next week as well I don't see that happening.

Rare's loot didn't reset foe Horde; killed couple rares before warfronts opened and they where still locked yday.

So my horde friends, do you enjoy your Arathi?
    Are you happy to have waited to long for that?!

Damn. Gandi would walk to your face to collect that salt. Method will probably win it anyways. No reason to get so upset about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Damn. Gandi would walk to your face to collect that salt. Method will probably win it anyways. No reason to get so upset about it.
    Im not really upset about it

It's not world shaking or even really all that important to begin with unless you're a part of their raid. Otherwise it just serves the same purpose as any sports or television show. Entertainment. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    No, the Horde could kill the rares for AP and loot when Alliance "held" the zone. Now they can do it yet again. (Alliance cannot.) The only thing Horde couldn't kill before for a chance at loot was the world boss. They're on round two of the rares, while Alliance has about five days to go until its first shot at the scenario.
    damn, blizzard is nuts

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    damn, blizzard is nuts
    I see it less as a deliberate bias, though, and more of just an oversight with "bad optics." Some completely different slip-up could have easily seen the Alliance benefiting instead of the Horde. It kind of looks like Horde favoritism, but the devs aren't stupid. They just made a mistake.

Alliance representing their whiny nature in true fashion I see. I can't WAIT for Zandalari paladins to be revealed so that I may feast on their delicious tears.

The more comments I read, the happier I am we burned down that fucking tree.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Happykilmore View Post
    Alliance representing their whiny nature in true fashion I see. I can't WAIT for Zandalari paladins to be revealed so that I may feast on their delicious tears.

The more comments I read, the happier I am we burned down that fucking tree.

pot calling the kettle fat, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by sofnr View Post
    Of course warfronts would be favourable to the faction starting on the better end, there's not much more you can do it.
    Except maybe put it on a 3-hour rotation instead of a 3 bloody week rotation, like Wintergrasp? I mean it doesn't even have to be PvP focused like WG, just make it rotate frequently so everyone gets a constant equal shot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    Except maybe put it on a 3-hour rotation instead of a 3 bloody week rotation, like Wintergrasp? I mean it doesn't even have to be PvP focused like WG, just make it rotate frequently so everyone gets a constant equal shot.
    Sure, they could lessen the duration for sure. The current one is absurd, but it might be done to prevent farming 370s so quickly again (though I wouldn't mind putting a cap of one 370 per month on that or a one-time 370 quest).

Quote Originally Posted by sofnr View Post
    Sure, they could lessen the duration for sure. The current one is absurd, but it might be done to prevent farming 370s so quickly again (though I wouldn't mind putting a cap of one 370 per month on that or a one-time 370 quest).
    If you're talking about the world boss, they could still keep that on a weekly lockout. Maybe give the guaranteed(?) 370 from the scenario a weekly lockout as well, that way the best you can do is farm 340s, and both factions get an equal shot throughout the week.

E: I actually just had a bit of a realisation about this. Warfronts are essentially just faction-specific Legion invasions with some fancy AI and superfluous objectives. On a 3-week rotation, instead of... what, 18 hours? 12?
    Last edited by TyrannicalPuppy; 2018-09-17 at 04:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Happykilmore View Post

The more comments I read, the happier I am we burned down that <snip>ing tree.
    I main Horde, but I also have Alliance alts. This whole War Front system has been very poorly handled, from the item level oversight (that should have been hotfixed much more quickly) to Blizzard's subpar communication on the matter.

Stop role-playing the game in your head and grow up.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Just check their time to kill from server restart and compare, done.