Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    All the work is done for Draenei to be Rogues, but they don't have Rogues. I'm not saying I think they won't, I'm saying it's not confirmed, and that Blizzard has a history of cutting things for seemingly no reason.
    no work was done for draenei to be rogues, they did not make custom models for draenei to be rogues.

- - - Updated - - -

Still doesn't change the fact that it's not confirmed, only datamined. Yes, there's lore and history showing off their Druids, but that doesn't mean it's confirmed. We've had things like Hunters being common among Human NPCs for years, and yet you couldn't have Human Hunters until Cataclysm.
    yet blizzard didnt waste time making models for human hunters then not have them.
    and again there is 2 models for kultiran druids we never see ingame.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    no work was done for draenei to be rogues, they did not make custom models for draenei to be rogues.

- - - Updated - - -

yet blizzard didnt waste time making models for human hunters then not have them.
    and again there is 2 models for kultiran druids we never see ingame.
    I'm not gonna keep debating this. Blizzard often changes their mind and things are often datamined that never appear in the game. Until they say it's confirmed, it's not confirmed.

I'm not gonna keep debating this. Blizzard often changes their mind and things are often datamined that never appear in the game. Until they say it's confirmed, it's not confirmed.
    "Blizzard often changes their mind"
    therefore no matter what they say we cannot confirm
    hey kultirans and zandalari are not released yet, how do we know they arnt going to be scrapped! they are not confirmed cause they are not in game yet.

With the way they promoted War Mode it doesn't make sense to opt into a "No World PvP" option that in turn has so many benefits for raiding and grouping.

With the introduction of War Mode they essentially enabled the ability to experiment with world PvP content now that all servers barring RP are the same... so why would they butcher this potential and split the player base again?

Also, Elementalists for Monk? Please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    "Blizzard often changes their mind"
    therefore no matter what they say we cannot confirm
    hey kultirans and zandalari are not released yet, how do we know they arnt going to be scrapped! they are not confirmed cause they are not in game yet.
    Kul Tirans and Zandalari are on the website. Their playable classes aren't.

Kul Tirans and Zandalari are on the website. Their playable classes aren't.
    Ariel pvp combat was on the literal fucking box
    path of the titans was announced in the features tailer
    demon hunters were on the vanilla box
    they were removed, so by your logic, nothing they ever say should be taken as fact because it could be removed like those were

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Ariel pvp combat was on the literal fucking box
    path of the titans was announced in the features tailer
    demon hunters were on the vanilla box
    they were removed, so by your logic, nothing they ever say should be taken as fact because it could be removed like those were
    Well sure. Don't forget the Dance Studio!

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    As some of us have stated over, and over, and over in this thread, they aren't confirmed. They're datamined. There's a difference. BIG things have been datamined in the past that wind up being scrapped or not making it into the game.
    Ofc it's confirmed at this point. You would be a literal retard to think otherwise, but hey, it's mmo champ so can't expect anything else.

It does not need an official post from Blizzard to basically get confirmed. Stop being an ignorant fool, it's so silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Ofc it's confirmed at this point. You would be a literal retard to think otherwise, but hey, it's mmo champ so can't expect anything else.

It does not need an official post from Blizzard to basically get confirmed. Stop being an ignorant fool, it's so silly.
    Feel free to look up at the shit that someone else mentioned. Remember Dance Studios? Aerial combat in Wrath? Path of the Titans? Demon Hunters in Vanilla? All of that was OFFICIALLY confirmed, and it still isn't in.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post

That's literally the point of the the argument. It's not confirmed. Not saying it's not likely to happen, just that it's not confirmed by Blizzard. People are just assuming it's going to happen based on datamining and evidence of them being in the game, which is fine, but that still doesn't mean it's confirmed to happen.

Start with something we already know is false > Kel'thalas revamp.
    It's already datamined as one of the 4 warfront.

So yeah, from here you can be pretty sure that everything you read here is bullshit.

Nice try tho, 4can makes it look legit in the eyes of clueless normies.

Edit: Lul, "Rastakan will die to the hands of his daughter".
    K.
    Last edited by Hell-Nicø; 2018-09-17 at 06:19 PM.

Feel free to look up at the shit that someone else mentioned. Remember Dance Studios? Aerial combat in Wrath? Path of the Titans? Demon Hunters in Vanilla? All of that was OFFICIALLY confirmed, and it still isn't in.
    So therefore NOTHING EVER until it is in game is confirmed
    so what the entire fuck is this thread about then?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-Nicø View Post
    Start with something we already know is false > Kel'thalas revamp.
    It's already datamined as one of the 4 warfront.

So yeah, from here you can be pretty sure that everything you read here is bullshit.

Nice try tho, 4can makes it look legit in the eyes of clueless normies.
    Kultiran paladin, and no mention of druids
    Warfronts are wrong
    2 million subs, when the game got 3.4 purchase
    silvermoon warfront implies quel'thalas update
    warfronts and pvp seperate, they are not.
    out of no where hindu mythology... OP may be bias...
    next gen consoles impossible without entire overhaul
    Unamed shapeshifting troll race could not be allied
    20% of the team already on 9.0 bullshit
    random hippo people... wut?
    no new engine, but comign to consoles? not gunna work
    "genn falls but not to horde" so say who idiot
    Jaina randomly turns on the alliance and dies, blizz is not gunna do asll this for her then rarndomly flip her
    Au garrosh did not exist, he did not get killed by maghar, he was never born.
    Lich king shows up as a bad guy in the middle of hiji, a hindu based patch in the dessert?
    Tinkeres are a mage only spec, that is only useable on gnomes and goblins, quick way to make sure literally no one ever uses it
    keeps trying to avoid that he messed up the kultiran classes, ignoring them.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So therefore NOTHING EVER until it is in game is confirmed
    so what the entire fuck is this thread about then?

- - - Updated - - -

Kultiran paladin, and no mention of druids
    Warfronts are wrong
    2 million subs, when the game got 3.4 purchase
    silvermoon warfront implies quel'thalas update
    warfronts and pvp seperate, they are not.
    out of no where hindu mythology... OP may be bias...
    next gen consoles impossible without entire overhaul
    Unamed shapeshifting troll race could not be allied
    20% of the team already on 9.0 bullshit
    random hippo people... wut?
    no new engine, but comign to consoles? not gunna work
    "genn falls but not to horde" so say who idiot
    Jaina randomly turns on the alliance and dies, blizz is not gunna do asll this for her then rarndomly flip her
    Lich king shows up as a bad guy in the middle of hiji, a hindu based patch in the dessert?
    Tinkeres are a mage only spec, that is only useable on gnomes and goblins, quick way to make sure literally no one ever uses it
    keeps trying to avoid that he messed up the kultiran classes, ignoring them.
    Honestly the random Hindu injection feels to me like someone who can't get their head out of MoP/Wrath and thinks that every expansion/continent/race is themed around a real world culture.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I haven't used this account in years, but felt it would be a good idea to help settle this discussion as its been going back and forth with no resolution for several pages now.

Druid being a class for the Kul Tiran allied race was confirmed by Blizzard themselves back in April during an interview with the fansite Vanion.

Here is a translation of the relevant portion of the interview:

Especially with the new druid forms of the Zandalari troll druids and druids of the people of Kul Tiras, it's all about customization, it's simply cool to have these new special shapes. In general, the developers are always trying to bring in some highlights in all classes. But especially with the forms of the Druids, this is important, because they do not show any equipment and because of many different variations of the figures, you can at least add some variety.

Wait wait wait... so there's still people, RIGHT NOW, that think ANY of that thing wasn't an obvious bullshit?

I mean, even before BfA I could have told you that thing was pure BS, but NOW, with ALL the information we have since BfA release, there's still people believing in that stuff?

Rly?

Ho yeah, that one made me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Honestly the random Hindu injection feels to me like someone who can't get their head out of MoP/Wrath and thinks that every expansion/continent/race is themed around a real world culture.
    Also randomly changing literally from one culture inspiration to another out of middle of no where...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Insane Guy of DOOM View Post
    I haven't used this account in years, but felt it would be a good idea to help settle this discussion as its been going back and forth with no resolution for several pages now.

Druid being a class for the Kul Tiran allied race was confirmed by Blizzard themselves back in April during an interview with the fansite Vanion.

Here is a translation of the relevant portion of the interview:
    Eyyy thanks bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait wait wait... so there's still people, RIGHT NOW, that think ANY of that thing wasn't an obvious bullshit?

I mean, even before BfA I could have told you that thing was pure BS, but NOW, with ALL the information we have since BfA release, there's still people believing in that stuff?

Rly?

Ho yeah, that one made me chuckle.
    People still believe in flat earth.
    people still believe vaccines are bad
    people still believe in chem trails
    people still believe we didnt go to the moon
    people still believe in psychics and horoscope.
    there is lots of these.

Rly?
    I don't think anyone believes all of it. Most people are either saying it's bullshit, and others are saying it's not real but was an interesting read and some of it would be cool if it happened.

Personally I think it's probably mostly not real, but there will probably be a few things that does end up happening, just like with every other leak.

Well, the only mildly interesting stuff in that made up pile of fanfic was the idea of "prestige" classes. Fake classes being just reskin of other classes. But the only example really interesting he gave was Necromancer, and that only worked because Warlocks WERE necromancers in the very, very first stage of wow (never wondered why their T0 was literally the stuff of W3 necromancers?).

And when you realize that Blizz is too lazy to give Lightforged paladin their own mount (really blizz... the race that scream PALADIN don't get it's own mount?) let alone spell FX (like having naru-like wing instead the standard one, or having Void Elves priest using shadow/void fx even on holly or disc spec, having them make complete FX for fake classes is clearly out of question.

(You still better give me Augur themed Kultiran priest blizz, with water spells for heals or I swear to god I'll destroy everything in a 20cm radius for at LEAST a couple of seconds!).

The rest was just made up bullshit, and not really good bullshit at that.

Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    he said kul tiran classes but failed to mention druid
    And it would be strange to not have at least one cloth class, like mages, to use the Tidesage set on, becuase frost mages work perfectly for that aesthetic. Besides the fact that Jaina is a mage of Kul Tiran blood.

People who make these leaks don't think about anything plausible or correct in more and gameplay it seems.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    That is more often than not the case, however. Even in WoD, the arakkoa had Indian names and themes. In Legion, the Nightborne had French elven names (Valtrois, Victoire, Margaux) and French-ish aesthetics to their buildings mixed with traditional elven/Celtic designs. Highmountain tauren had a more northern native American aesthetic, as opposed to the southwest designs of other tauren.

Even now in BfA, the Zandalari take influence from various pre-Columbian cultures, while Sethrak use some light middle eastern and Indian influence. Not farfetched, but this leak is still BS nonetheless of course.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Why is this still in the front page -_-

Let it dieeeeeeeee.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.