Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Please do tell me how spending $420 (before tax and LOL at it being $420) a year to save $20 is a deal (If you buy digital). Its not and Jesus fucken Christ you should work for Nintendo's marketing team.
    I didn't say it was a deal, I said it was helpful.

And if there are enough games you like and are able to purchase, it's something nice and useful if you can't think of anything else to spend your gold points on.

Actually you said "its only $20" many times acting like that somehow defends nintendo's shit service or helps your argument at all. Also if you don't want people replying to you then stop speaking.
    Not at all dude.

You're saying that you expect to go to McDonald's and get a restaurant quality hamburger for $2.

Also news flash just because two people say things that are the same (or close to it) it doesn't mean one is echoing the other.
    You literally said "Like Tech said". Don't back down from that.

I admitted the percent I gave to TWEWY was wrong. You have yet to admit Nintendo's service is shit even compared to free services even tho its been pointed out to you on how its shit. I would say for a mod I would expect better but honestly the moderation on this site is shit at best anyway.
    You're putting words in my mouth, and then trying to ad hominid. I expected a bit better from you honestly.
    Also, trying to strawman my point, I never said the service wasn't crummy, I said you're getting what you're paying for basically.
    A cheap service that's cheap.

Also I found it quite funny you tried to compare it to TLOU Remaster acting like it helped you. But then I proved to you how fucken stupid that was and you backed down, Then you made your WoW mount comment that once again was wrong (because u can buy them without needing a sub).
    I'm more concerned honestly with how you found out you can buy a mount without having a sub, but alright. Again, Tech had the post about TLOU more in depth.
    I didn't "back down" anything though, because again, as you said your point of the pricing of TWEWY and the content was wrong. So yeah, my example was faulty, but my point was still right.

So here ill do this ill be the bigger man and end it here since its clear you will defend every shit that Nintendo takes and you will defend halfassed ports of 11 year old games.
    And again, this goes back to my original post of why there's so much negativity.
    I merely pointed out "Hey I'm excited for this" and you have to come charging up to go 'WELL, YOU SHOULDN'T BE, DON'T BE HAPPY AT ALL'.

And when I point out why I'm still looking forward to it, you suddenly have to go "Well, you're just defending anything!".

Why does it matter to you if I go and spend $50 on TWEWY? It doesn't affect you in any way, shape, or form.

You and johnhoftb both do that shit and honestly when your both gone the thread is much better.
    So why don't you just admit you'd rather the thread be a circlejerk of negativity?

You and johnhoftb both do that shit and honestly when your both gone the thread is much better.
    Actually, if I wasn't here, there'd probably be no Switch thread at all, instead there'd be about 200 different 5 pages threads with a few 20 page ones scattered here and there by you and Genn.

So,

Please do tell me how spending $420 (before tax and LOL at it being $420) a year to save $20 is a deal (If you buy digital). Its not and Jesus fucken Christ you should work for Nintendo's marketing team.
    You....are literally attacking someone over giving news.

Is this the twilight zone?

"Here's this little detail that might be good to know"

"TELL ME HOW THAT'S A DEAL".

No good allowed.

Footage of the NES games app:

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Footage of the NES games app:

[video=youtube;Ak2JzU403aM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak2JzU403aM[video]
    When even the NES game app has a list form for games and the Switch UI still doesn't have a similar one unless you scroll all the way to the side.

EVEN THE 3DS LETS YOU ZOOM OUT MORE.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    When even the NES game app has a list form for games and the Switch UI still doesn't have a similar one unless you scroll all the way to the side.

EVEN THE 3DS LETS YOU ZOOM OUT MORE.
    So are you going to infract yourself baiting/minor-flaming/non-constructive or do mods not have to fallow the sites rules?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

does anyone actually enjoy those shitty old 8 bit sports games?

i hated them even when i was a kid.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

You can buy online membership with gold points

They gave an actual use to gold points and probably the only way I'd ever buy the online service

Also US only tales of vesperia requires additional download because we don't get the 16gb carts yet

Well that decides that i'm getting that game on ps4
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Also US only tales of vesperia requires additional download because we don't get the 16gb carts yet
    https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/st...43605407178752

Nah it was wrong apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    That's good
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    does anyone actually enjoy those shitty old 8 bit sports games?

i hated them even when i was a kid.
    Only one I enjoyed (while 16bit) was the Megaman soccer one for SNES.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    You can buy online membership with gold points

They gave an actual use to gold points and probably the only way I'd ever buy the online service

Well that decides that i'm getting that game on ps4
    And buying Online with Gold Points requires what, 100 bought games?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    And buying Online with Gold Points requires what, 100 bought games?
    7 $60 games digitally (if you buy physical its more).

7 $60 games digitally (if you buy physical its more).
    34 physical games @ $60 MSRP(even if you got them on discount it would still give you the full 60 cents). Also worth noting physical games are only eligible for coins within 1 year of their release date though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    34 physical games @ $60 MSRP(even if you got them on discount it would still give you the full 60 cents). Also worth noting physical games are only eligible for coins within 1 year of their release date though.
    Wow.....

Didn't really feel like doing the math on it but dam that's shitty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Videogames perma banned or something? Haven't seen her in sometime.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Is Videogames perma banned or something? Haven't seen her in sometime.
    Looks like shes been perma banned yep. White profile on the icon instead of just the crossed out thing they do for infractions

Must have made one furry joke too many. These forums are a serious place
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

https://twitter.com/KirstyLMitchell/...46611154563072

The English voice actor for Morag from Xenoblade 2 may be hinting at additional DLC .

- - - Updated - - -

In an interview with Nintendeal, Suda51 said he was in talks with Marvelous to bring No More Heroes 1 and 2 to the Switch.

https://gonintendo.com/stories/31836...oes-1-and-2-to
    Located at 7:20 in the below video:

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Actually, if I wasn't here, there'd probably be no Switch thread at all, instead there'd be about 200 different 5 pages threads with a few 20 page ones scattered here and there by you and Genn.

So,
    I don't really have a stake in this discussion as people are entiteled to their own opinion, negative or positive, but I would just like to point out that I have been following this thread for a long time and I appreciate the effort you put into posting Switch news here. I truely don't believe the thread would be better without you.