Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    By the time all of Suramar was released, you did not need to grind WQs to get the rep. You just did the quest line and unlocked all the leylines, that was it. I did it six times, I'm pretty sure I know this.

Oh? There's a whole zone for every class now? Awesome! Where?
    Pretty sure you still need to grind.

Oh was there a new zone per class in Legion?! Oh boy!

Let's clear things up. Class halls were small areas. A whole zone is probably bigger than all of them put together.

Either way we can safely say that this "much less content than legion at launch" thing is utter bollocks. It's a matter of where the resources went and where you liked them better.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-09-17 at 09:17 PM.

I can understand that negativity. I just don't agree with most of it.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Pretty sure you still need to grind.

Oh was there a new zone per class in Legion?! Oh boy!

Let's clear things up. Class halls were small areas. A whole zone is probably bigger than all of them put together.
    Which zone are you referring to? Just the total zones in general? Then that's where the confusion came in. I said class halls, you said zone. I thought you were referring to something aimed towards classes.

I quit after the first week and not seeing any reason to re-sub. I've just been playing old DS games and a few xbox titles i've been meaning to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    You realize you already answered that question in your post?

You basically "dislike" all of the expansion features except Island Expeditions. An expansion where every new feature falls flat is set to fail. It's this simple and that's why we experience the "WoD moment" again.

New zones, quests, dungeons and raids don't carry an entire expansion - that could have been simple content patches in the long run.
    You don't get to call an expansion with actual features a "WoD moment"

Even if said features are lacking, they are at least features.

WoD has NOTHING after you hit 100. It had one feature and you sat in that feature for the entirety of the expansion.

So yeah, stop referring to BFA as WoD. It isn't perfect, but it's not WoD.

My main issue with the expansion is that it just doesn't have anything that grabs me and makes me want to play it, The overall theme of Alliance vs Horde just isn't exciting

The excitement from past expansions like WOTLK with hugely important lore figures / bosses like The Lich King was awesome, The wrathgate cinematic is still one of my favourite cinematics to date whereas BFA honestly feels like a filler expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    By the time all of Suramar was released, you did not need to grind WQs to get the rep. You just did the quest line and unlocked all the leylines, that was it. I did it six times, I'm pretty sure I know this.

Oh? There's a whole zone for every class now? Awesome! Where?
    Are you talking about the Suramar campaign and reputation, or the 8 weeks of quests (one questline every week) leading to Nighthold opening? Because the Suramar campaign (with the guy asking for 1200 mana etc) was heavily gated through reputation. The WQs grind was real. You had to reach 20k revered (and unlock all the leylines) to end the Suramar campaign. Arcway and Court of stars were rep gated too.

However the 8 weeks worth of quests leading to Nighthold opening didn't have this issue and you could do them (leading to a quest asking to kill Guldan) in one setting minus some requirements (like doing 10 WQ in Suramar after the Astravar harbour part).
    Last edited by mmoc8d916160dc; 2018-09-17 at 10:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokami View Post
    So.... BfA has still the best PvE Content in any MMORPG available, what is your standard?
    The Raid and all the Dungeons feel very fun to play, the normal world stuff is like in any expansion.

BfA is not worse in any regard, it's more alt friendly than Legion and has all the Features (+ Warfront / Island Expeditions).
    Overall BfA is great as always, not as great IMO as Legion or BC/WOTLK/MOP but still way above any competition.

But Haters do not realize that most likely ~98% of all Players are not in the Forums and think they are a majority.

Please pass me the drugs you are having. I want to leave reality behind just like you did.
    What kind of fucking game are you playing? Did you just attempt to say Islands and Expeditions are ok? What in the fucking fuck. Are you really trying to be taking seriously or you're just payed by blizzard? Hint its not special knowledge anymore that a lot big companies pay for reddit spam and main social mediums.

Also as mention so you sad fuck. You if didn't have your sad fanboy face so deeeeeeeeeeeep up inside blizzard's asshole you would have noticed that YES. 98% of wow population is sick of this garbage expansions that is worse than wod. You might have cought a glimpse of the giant unsubb waves. But no in pokemon land everything is fine and dandy! Why is everyone leaving??? Wtf guys???

The negativity almost purely comes from the fact that BfA is like Legion, but with half of everything removed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikanaro View Post
    Then why are the top tier players the ones still playing? All of the same streamers, guilds, and PvP teams. Hmmm
    Yeah why aren't people quitting their job.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Please pass me the drugs you are having. I want to leave reality behind just like you did.
    What kind of fucking game are you playing? Did you just attempt to say Islands and Expeditions are ok? What in the fucking fuck. Are you really trying to be taking seriously or you're just payed by blizzard? Hint its not special knowledge anymore that a lot big companies pay for reddit spam and main social mediums.

Also as mention so you sad fuck. You if didn't have your sad fanboy face so deeeeeeeeeeeep up inside blizzard's asshole you would have noticed that YES. 98% of wow population is sick of this garbage expansions that is worse than wod. You might have cought a glimpse of the giant unsubb waves. But no in pokemon land everything is fine and dandy! Why is everyone leaving??? Wtf guys???
    What you want is to play something new.

Before you get banned let me reccomend you Dragon Quest 11
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/7...tion_of_Light/

Is an awesome game...i think. I never played it.
    But i played several Dragon Quests and the whole franchise is amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koffeekush View Post
    - The game now plays great with a steam controller, almost any class is a joy to play on a big TV... this is due to them finally getting class design RIGHT after 14 years.
    Nice bait.

Paid shill sock puppet account

If you've paid any attention to the facts presented on this forum and reddit, including in the AMA, you'd get the negativity. Even Blizzard has admitted to the problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    What you want is to play something new.

Before you get banned let me reccomend you Dragon Quest 11
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/7...tion_of_Light/

Is an awesome game...i think. I never played it.
    But i played several Dragon Quests and the whole franchise is amazing.
    Its nice seeing you still shove your silly head in the sand to what I've said.

Cmon please do try to defend the barbage that Bfa is. Show me all those neat goody good aspectz

P.S. The fanboys mmo-champ echo chamber seems to miss the massive unssubs haves.

Deleted
    Its nice seeing you still shove your silly head in the sand to what I've said.

Cmon please do try to defend the barbage that Bfa is. Show me all those neat goody good aspectz
    All the PvE problems walk right by me unnoticed.

Because WoW is my PvP game.
    This is my League of Legends, Overwatch and Call of Duty combined.

So i care very little about stuff.
    All i want is to do random Battlegrounds and play the casual PvE scene.

If you would ask me~"Do you want change to the game?"
    I would say "yes"
    I want WoW to become a "sandbox MMO"

But thats not gonna happen.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    Are you talking about the Suramar campaign and reputation, or the 8 weeks of quests (one questline every week) leading to Nighthold opening? Because the Suramar campaign (with the guy asking for 1200 mana etc) was heavily gated through reputation. The WQs grind was real. You had to reach 20k revered (and unlock all the leylines) to end the Suramar campaign. Arcway and Court of stars were rep gated too.

However the 8 weeks worth of quests leading to Nighthold opening didn't have this issue and you could do them (leading to a quest asking to kill Guldan) in one setting minus some requirements (like doing 10 WQ in Suramar after the Astravar harbour part).
    I was more referring to the actual raiding scene, what most people refer to as endgame.

Lmao look at this guy

*Saved for reference, this is pure gold.
    Last edited by Nokami; 2018-09-17 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    kindly take this opinion and shove it. I'm sick and tired of the "well then quit" bullshit that masquerades as a counterargument. Here, let me reverse that on you. If Blizzard can't, with all of the resources they have, make an entertaining game they should stop shipping it or at the very least stop charging for it.
    Except Blizzard did make an entertaining game. Just not for you.

Also, it was a suggestion not a command. Do what you like and keep toiling away at a game you barely enjoy. Doesn't bother me, I've already pretty much moved on. Not because I thought the game was bad, or had gone down hill. Rather, it's just that 14 years of level, gear, rep, achievement, etc grind is enough for me.
    Last edited by Adamas102; 2018-09-17 at 11:40 PM.

I just got a fkn bat mount off some troll dude. this game rocks.

The expansion is just really boring. Like WoD level... if not more. I canceled my sub today.

I agree with below...

"Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle