very curious to see what a shitshow this fight is sub 20% on mythic

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Nefarian in Vanilla. Empress was not the final boss of the tier.
    Depends on the question. If you're asking when the last US world first of a raid's end boss was he's right it was Blood Legion's WF on empress. The last boss of a whole tier I'm pretty sure you're right and it goes back to BWL.

Deleted
    20%-0% ghuun is literally half of mythic mythrax HP.

10+ Year Old Account
    14% Wipe, Its dying before reset.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

14% Method looks like standard p3 ghuun just with the red spires coming up here too

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    14.2% wipe
    So much raid damage at the point and healers are OOM, looks fun as fuck ^^

Deleted
    last 20% no different then before, just hps/dps race it looks like.

was expecting more :]

Deleted
    G'huun will die tomorrow probably. And that early reset is a biiiiig ilvl advantage for Limit. This is going t be interesting.

damn the amount of raid damage going out was insane. wonder if they will get it before reset or will need a little extra gear.

Extra gear will help no doubt. Could see low % wipes on this.

They probably have to push their lust into phase 3.

Doesn't seem like there's anything major different though.

Deleted
    I expect Method raid times to be extended tonight. P3 looks very doable.

If they allow Limit to get a full clear worth of gear tomorrow, it's a US victory. It has to die before US reset or US are taking the world first.

Method is getting G'huun to around 14% - lots of orbs and healing required looks like. THIS RACE GETTING TIGHT!!

Deleted
    If this goes to reset, Limit has a massive edge as they start 16 hours before, with new gear(from M+, pvp and mythic uldir) to blast through and with 20 Vantus Runes for G'huun.

Dayraiding normally or not, I'm pretty sure there's some sick leaves happening @ Limit tomorrow, I hear the flu is spreading.

I'm really feeling a bit shit about the fact that Method needs to kill it before tomorrow, because US has an early reset and thus a most likely instant win. Not really a fair race when one team has such a big advantage.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2018-09-18 at 06:18 AM.

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    If this goes to reset, Limit has a massive edge as they start 16 hours before, with new gear(from M+, pvp and mythic uldir) to blast through and with 20 Vantus Runes for G'huun.

Dayraiding normally or not, I'm pretty sure there's some sick leaves happening @ Limit tomorrow, I hear the flu is spreading.
    Retolies healing without beacon that entire 14% try, Josh laughing his ass off on stream. Mind stepping in and showing him the ropes?

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    I'm really feeling a bit shit about the fact that Method needs to kill it before tomorrow, because US has an early reset and thus a most likely instant win. Not really a fair race when one team has such a big advantage.
    To be fair, this has always been the case and very rarely has it meant anything looking at all the World first tiers on the US side.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    To be fair, this has always been the case and very rarely has it meant anything looking at all the World first tiers on the US side.
    I know it has, but that doesn't make it less true. IF Limit wins, I hope we see blizzard releasing mythic simultaniously for both regions. Not talking about the weekly reset of everything, just mythic raids.

Looks like a beat fight to me. They got a quarter through the last phase the first time they saw it. Reset will not be a factor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    Looks like a beat fight to me. They got a quarter through the last phase the first time they saw it. Reset will not be a factor.
    Getting through first 5% doesn't really mean a lot, its whether they can kill it before the putrid blood and boils overwhelm them.