Quote Originally Posted by rsl View Post
    Exorsus just killed it

Grats to them

Strong Comeback
    0/10, at least choose strong guild for next attempt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    0/10, at least choose strong guild for next attempt.
    ok i take a non 7/8 guild next time

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Looks like no nerfs are required for this last boss.
    For top guilds no.

But like any raids, sooner they will hit a nerf so others guild can kill it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    I know it has, but that doesn't make it less true. IF Limit wins, I hope we see blizzard releasing mythic simultaniously for both regions. Not talking about the weekly reset of everything, just mythic raids.
    US usually can only get away with taking one week off of work yes there are a lot of student raiders but it's likely a lot of the core core members who have been with guilds for years are gainfully employed now.

It's why the US always falls off after the first week but this can be an actual race since it seems like it will only require one sick day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranxadin View Post
    Getting through first 5% doesn't really mean a lot, its whether they can kill it before the putrid blood and boils overwhelm them.
    Yes and no. They had a sloppy transition.

They can push their bloodlust back a bit into P3, they were down several people, including 3 healers early on. Add in a Raid CD rotation, and we get a much better sense of what's actually possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    To be fair, this has always been the case and very rarely has it meant anything looking at all the World first tiers on the US side.
    We don't know how far Limit is in the fight but if their % are similar it can matter a lot.
    This race appears a lot tighter then many have been.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

I mean if limit is also at 20% line they win after reset hands down EASILY. New gear + 20 runes few pulls and its dead.

Deleted
    that's assuming method doesnt kill it tonight.

I havent done this fight yet, so could someone kindly tell me what is the mechanic that is killing a bunch of people in method at the same time? Most pulls ive seen is a few people just dying about the same time. Just happened to 4-5 players. I assume its some general aoe damage from boss ? im only curious coz trying to understand if people are fucking up or what. since some pulls they breeze through it but then pulls like the last one people just explode instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkinze View Post
    that's assuming method doesnt kill it tonight.
    they have like 3 hours left from 20% to a kill in 3 hours? and they started wiping at liek 50% now, not happening they are getting tired.

Deleted
    Wheres the libe drawn for classtacking? 7 rogues just used on Zul. Most seems to draw the line at 5 or 6 due to numbers... why not just go all-in with 10?

At what time does Method usually stops raiding? They will obviously extend their time for today because if not, Limit will 100% kill the boss tomorrow, but I'm just curious, as I haven't been following the stream that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Insane Buttocks View Post
    I havent done this fight yet, so could someone kindly tell me what is the mechanic that is killing a bunch of people in method at the same time? Most pulls ive seen is a few people just dying about the same time. Just happened to 4-5 players. I assume its some general aoe damage from boss ? im only curious coz trying to understand if people are fucking up or what. since some pulls they breeze through it but then pulls like the last one people just explode instantly.
    Pretty certain what you're talking about was the following sequence:

- Putrid Blood is the raidwide stacking dot that deals more damage for each stack.
    - You can wipe this off by stacking when Blood Feast is cast.
    - Blood Feast consumes the Putrid Blood stacks, wiping your stack clean, but then also generates a mob called Gibbering Horror. Gibbering Horror has more health and deals more damage for each stack consumed.

By that point in the fight, most of the raid needs to wipe their putrid blood, just so that they won't be dying to that damage for phase 3.

Gibbering Horror has a raid-wide damaging cast called Mind-Numbing Chatter. It deals shadow damage and interrupts spells, locking out players for 3 seconds if interrupted.

Pretty sure the damage you saw was that Gibbering Horror casting the Mind-Numbing Chatter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    they have like 3 hours left from 20% to a kill in 3 hours? and they started wiping at liek 50% now, not happening they are getting tired.
    They stop raiding when they feel like it.

Calling a kill when we reach page 68

Quote Originally Posted by Hundredfists View Post
    Calling a kill when we reach page 68
    Joke's on you, I use 40 posts per page.

10+ Year Old Account
    So on the stream !wipecount shows 142, I am assuming that the tanks resetting the boss does not contribute to the wipe count?
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Limit might actually win because they get their reset 1 day early so they will have time to farm some more gear and reclear for the last push

Deleted
    12,5% wipe for Method. It's getting closer.

Deleted
    12%

Getting close.