Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    12,5% wipe for Method. It's getting closer.
    Closer, but even with a pretty neat transition... I'm having a hard time seeing how they get that last stretch down. It feels like they're farther after seeing that attempt, vs. the 14.1% one.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckadoodle View Post
    So on the stream !wipecount shows 142, I am assuming that the tanks resetting the boss does not contribute to the wipe count?
    Resets count against wipe counter

Method live streaming progress was a great decision, makes the race very interesting and meaningful to follow.

Problem is that ramping damage so it’s not as simple as “hold on a bit longer”. And the fact that he has a ton of hp ofc

Every guild stacking locks for the last bosses. So nice of blizz to properly balance this class for the last 3 or 4 expansions now.

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Every guild stacking locks for the last bosses. So nice of blizz to properly balance this class for the last 3 or 4 expansions now.
    They are stacking locks for the gates, not for the dps. they have two gates on each side. ...... jump ........ ....... ....... conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Quitz View Post
    At what time does Method usually stops raiding? They will obviously extend their time for today because if not, Limit will 100% kill the boss tomorrow, but I'm just curious, as I haven't been following the stream that much.
    They can still raid tomorrow, because US raid will open at around 5pm European time, so still many hours to go for them tomorrow. And Limit needs to reclear, so they have at least time until 7pm tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Lac View Post
    They are stacking locks for the gates, not for the dps. they have two gates on each side. ...... jump ........ ....... ....... conclusion.
    Lock utility has been a major source of their imablance as far back as MoP when locks were basically immortal in raids.

watching narcolies stream, the guy is getting 19-20 fps..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    They can still raid tomorrow, because US raid will open at around 5pm European time, so still many hours to go for them tomorrow. And Limit needs to reclear, so they have at least time until 7pm tomorrow
    Gingi retolies and sco are flying home tomorrow apparently. But i assume theyll just replace them someway

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Resets count against wipe counter
    Thanks Much
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    This guy healed the whole 14% try without his beacons up. He's pretty bad compared to the others imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    This guy healed the whole 14% try without his beacons up. He's pretty bad compared to the others imho.
    He is main ret, idk why he is healing on this fight

Just caught some of this stream, I noticed they don't seem to be bothering to clear the shit on the ground when running the orb anymore. Only caught a glimpse of it though, how are they getting around it without clearing? Something to do with the Warlocks I'm assuming because when I caught it last night they had less locks in the raid?
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Just caught some of this stream, I noticed they don't seem to be bothering to clear the shit on the ground when running the orb anymore. Only caught a glimpse of it though, how are they getting around it without clearing?
    4 Warlocks, gates and personal portals
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    No king rules forever though lols

- - - Updated - - -

He shouldn't be streaming then lol they should be telling him to cut it to get more fps.

looks like method called it a day?

Yes. The break timer obviously means they are quitting

Nah likely a break. Idk though I feel like this boss might ramp up to an insane degree as the phase continues. I wouldn't be shocked if there are a bunch of 3 to 4% wipes it's likely tuned for 2nd week plus vantus. It seems like the kind of boss that will get exponentially harder to push.

Rogerbrown just updated people on his stream. They're definitely pushing for a little bit longer at least. They know the risk if they don't kill it tonight.

Seemed confident that if they get a clean transition, they can make it happen.