Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Trolls. Have Helms fit better on them.
    Female Trolls. Option to remove the ear piercings and helms fitting better aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brocksley View Post
    Every race: More customization: tattoos, piercings, skin colors, hairstyles, body sizes, height, eye colors, multiple undead race models.
    These things, all of these things.

Also I'd like to see the game eventually adapt more acknowledgement of the race you play. I hate going up to a gnome NPC, as a gnome, and hearing 'my you're a tall one!' Or when Draenei speak to Draenei PCs as if they're strangers instead of fellow exiles.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    These things, all of these things.

Also I'd like to see the game eventually adapt more acknowledgement of the race you play. I hate going up to a gnome NPC, as a gnome, and hearing 'my you're a tall one!' Or when Draenei speak to Draenei PCs as if they're strangers instead of fellow exiles.
    i totally agree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post

Blood Elves - Updated Silvermoon, rise of a powerful spell caster Blood elf - we have enough top tier rangers and holy people
    This. Mainly updated Eversong Woods... and for anyone whose looked into some potential spoilers, we may not be too far away
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool319 View Post
    Jeez, a little alliance bias never hurt, but you jumped down that rabbit hole full force. You just wiped out the entirity of the horde. Forsaken gone, goblins gone. Its a good thing that you arent in control of any lore cuz it would make for some sad story telling.
    I'm pretty sure that OP here asked for personal desires, not what your sorry ass thinks about someone else's ideas.

Doing them all cause I love them all

Orcs:They choose a good leader after Saurfang's demise.
    Trolls: They get a new shiny Loa with Vol'jin, Echo Isles is upgraded as the Darkspear keep growing in prominence becoming the the most "successful" current trol tribe after the Zandalari.
    Undead: Resettle on Dustwallow Marsh and are lead by Lillian Voss and Nathanos. Valkyr continue to be linked to one of them. Lightforged undead a thing, but neutral.
    Tauren: Honestly? maybe Baine as Warchief. He def a peacemonger.
    Blood Elves: Loose Quel'thalas to the alliance, but the Sunwell remains neutral as a holy place. They move in to Suramar with the Nightborne, the city flourishes, and maybe soon we will see hints of the allied horde elven forces try to reclaim their Highborne heritage on Kalimdor -so many possible settlements-
    Goblins: Oust Gallywix as leader, bring Sassy back, but keep him around, he is amusing.

Humans: Have less prominence for once, and have Jaina lead the alliance instead of Anduin.
    Dwarves: I feel like dwarves are always solidly places, and the DI brought us a lot of flavor. Keep that council of three hammers interplay tbh.
    Gnomes: They alright.
    Night Elves: They need bangs, or the lore development equivalent of "she got baaaangs" reinvent them, give them a new motive, a new reason to be. Honestly? I want all the alliance elves to get together and take Quel'thalas. Ghostlands would be perfect for a NE rejuvenation, and you can have a dark corner there for the Void Elves.
    Draenei: Resettle them on the EK; grab the Exodar and just land on a old zone that can have a nice revamp. If the Gilneans retake their city, I'd like the Draenei to hold the area around the Dark Portal and west of Blasted Lands -I feel Surwich could just have been abandoned if the Gilneans retake the city-
    Worgen: Retake Gilneas and hold Bradensbrook so Val'sharah is in Alliance Control

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Alleria Windrunner View Post
    More characters for void elves. Magister Umbric is intriguing and charming, a true freedom fighter who despises oppression and slavery, and Lady Alleria Windrunner is the most complex and multi-layered character in warcraft by far. But I would like to see a third main void elf character introduced. Perhaps some renegade farstrider who opposes Theron's regime and seeks to follow the rightful queen of silvermoon, Alleria Windrunner.
    Alleria is as rightful as Queen of Silvermoon as Sylvanas of Lordaeron lol. Also if the VOID is the one telling you something belongs to you, you'd be the biggest fool to take that at face value hahahah.

Quote Originally Posted by dgi7 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that OP here asked for personal desires, not what your sorry ass thinks about someone else's ideas.
    I'm pretty sure i can comment on anything i damn well please no matter what you think about that. I was being nice about what i thought about your ideas in the first place. Honestly, your ideas are terrible and i was trying to spare your feelings. Clearly i offended you anyways so i might as well be truthful with you. Have a nice day buddy.

Blood Elves - Large-scale update of assets. It started with WoD's character model upgrade feeling less detailed than, say, draenei's. After I was exposed to Suramar I realized blood elves feel like old accessories nowadays, doubly so with the Nightborne in the Horde. They need a graphical overhaul, heroes, themes, the whole bunch.
    Forsaken - A new dwelling would be nice.
    Orcs - Death Metal hairstyles of WoD's Shattered Hand clan. And some badass new heroes.
    Goblins - Get rid of Gallywix and install Gazlowe or Sassy in his place. I know greed is their racial quirk, but I'd like there to be more to them than that. The goblin engineer in BtS was a breath of fresh air.

Draenei - Destroy Exodar and build a new city for them. They've made Azeroth their permanent home now, so they ought to build proper infrastructure like they did in Draenor.
    Dwarves - Make them the Alliance's prime architects for fortresses. Human buildings are fine and sturdy, but dwarves are better in all regards. Even today I sometimes visit their old Vanilla towns to admire how nice and practical their buildings are, especially the one with the cannon on top of the entrance, offering everything you'd want for a garrison dwelling. WoD's dwarven bunker was a nice treat.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

10+ Year Old Account
    Having these as a playable race:

I would change every class I had that can be a vrykul into one if so.

Also this:

and better beard options for males(sans dwarves, their beards are good).
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Classic Undead animations. Might have even made me resub before 8.3.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TxAg View Post
    For dwarves, I want stoneform to cure any level of drunkenness.
    Stonedform doesn't cure drunkenness, but it kinda relaxes you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Alleria Windrunner View Post
    Ask that to the void lords, who believe that Alleria is the true queen of Silvermoon and that the throne rightfully belongs to her.
    You mean the same void lords who want to destroy the universe?

Across the board - the ability to unlock different race/class combos. Link them to rep. Make me run old raids, new raids, clear mythic+. Let me eventually get to play whatever class and race combo I want and I'd be ecstatic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Half Elves as a playable race, my favorite race in table-top role playing games. Would love to roll one of these some day in WoW either as a bulkier elf with shorter hair and facial hair or as a slimmer human with longer hair and a little less burly.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I'd really like is for forsaken to get options to be a forsaken Dwarf, Elf, Troll and so on. Right now the Forsaken is just the humans that died in/around Lordaeron but as we've seen people can be raised when we want/if they want. Not sure if these undead could join their former allies or should be stuck Horde.

It would be a shit ton of work though but one can dream right.

Another race I'd like to see playable is Ogre(or Mok'nathal)

Realisticly however I want Blizzard to f**kin fix all the little bitty irritations that started when they updated the old races. Like the floating eye-patches, and the annoying clipping issues.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

15+ Year Old Account
    Orcs: decide once and for all who the fuck they are. Ideally, they decide they're a brutal warrior nation and emulate Blackrock clan.
    Trolls: invent houses and stop living in grass tents.
    Tauren: idk maybe get a grip and stop being such hippies.
    Forsaken: find a new home and a final solution to replinishing numbers. Alchemical reanimation Herbert West style would fit, plus an underground sect of humans in Stormwind that want immortality providing a steady supply of volunteers.
    Blood Elves: hope Lightwell gets corrupted as a result of void elf idiocy and BE return to fel magic and being arrogant, ruthless assholes they were at the start of TBC.
    Goblins: finally fire that fuckhueg cannon in Bilgewater Harbor. Otherwise, they're cool.

Humans: are cancelled.
    Dwarves: seem fine.
    Gnomes: idk, they never should've existed in the first place.
    Night Elves: actually do something. And are better than humans at it. And settle somewhere.
    Draenei: get a new model. Hopefully males get a normal chest. And move to Blasted Lands, to make them less blasted.
    Worgen: take over and rebuild Stormwind with their architecture, because it's stylish. Also I wish their females weren't chihuahuas.

Pandaren: somehow retconned out of the game so we don't have to live with this embarrassment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only one small little thing: a new running animation for male taurens.

Quote Originally Posted by pfbe View Post
    Classic Undead animations. Might have even made me resub before 8.3.
    This too.
    Last edited by Metallourlante; 2018-09-17 at 11:47 PM.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Race specific animations is definitely high on my list, I strongly dislike how all races pretty much use the exact same animations now, when they all had a unique 1H/2H animation. Other would be to stop being twatish about it and add High Elves.

More customisation for races. Hair Styles and Facial Hair, Posture for Undead Male similar to Orcs plus ability to use Chinese none bone models, Tattoos for those who would have them so you can have Wildhammer Dwarves. An actual Worgen Model update, deletion of the Chihuahua.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Deleted
    Some of my ideas and hopes (note i more or less exclusively play horde so i have alot more ideas for them)

Orcs: Introduce clear clan divisions. Have a clan council with notable members of each clan. Kill off Drek'Thar and use this to bring Thrall back fully into the Horde but as a minor character.
    Trolls: Give them a clear leader and develop their minor characters a lot more. Then have the Darkspear become the new Gurbushi tribe which all jungle trolls answer to.
    Tauren: Have Baine bring all the Bovine races into a confederacy. Have him be blessed by Niuzao (like how highmountain was by Eche'ro and give him fancy new horns) and confirm Niuzao as Tauren creator. Have Baine stop his secret love of the Alliance and refirm his loyalty to the Horde.
    Forsaken: Establish a new permanent 'city' not necessarily game-play wise. Reform a Desolate Council like group to have some disagreement to the Dark Lady. Show other undead within their ranks. Begin a davy jones style policy from pirates of the Caribbean where prisoners are give the option of immortality for servitude.
    Blood Elves: Rebuild their magical defense to 100% and carry on being Blood Elves. Maybe have some actual effort to reinstate a king or abolish that position and give regent lord a new title.
    Goblins: Have them buy out venture after THE MOTHERLODE instance. Could be fun to see Gnolls etc working for Gallywix. Apart from that start pumping out death machines akin to the stuff in garroshs true horde.
    Nightborne: Turn old night elf ruins into settlements and have more presence in the Horde
    Highmountain Tauren: Seem pretty good. Maybe see more of the Dragbar and bloodtotem ?
    Mag'har orc: have them bring in the MU Mag'har orcs into their group? Have intresting story where green and brown orcs learn about their history and traditions.
    Zandlari: Use them to bring in volunteers from numerous tribes into the Horde (not playable but for flavor). Have some Loa truly side with the Horde.

Humans: Have anidun marry someone and let this cause controversy. Give him leadership issues to overcome. Probably have some recognition of him being the king of all alliance humanity? sort out westfall etc to show Stormwind as a fully rebuilt kingdom.
    Dwarves: Give wildhammer some more shit in the overworld. also give tatoos and stuff to make wildhammer sort of playable.
    Gnomes: Give them a new dedicated city akin to bilgewater harbor. Let them cure leaper gnomes to increase their number. Like Goblins, more death machines.
    Night Elves: Give maiev the leadership. Have them create somewhere new in EK and allow them to become more savage etc. As for tyrande have her go on some spirtirt quest to learn why her goddess did little to save them. Have this led onto a story discovering more about Elune.
    Draenei: Have them change thier home to look more like Mac'cree with imported animals. Have The Vindicaar be used like the Silvermoon magical shield as a reason why the Horde can't conquer it.
    Worgen: Reclaim Gilneas....that is all. Also kill off genn since his pushing a very old age and give tess leadership. Also while more of a forsaken plot point, bringing liam back as Forsaken could be fun way to shake up the greymane household.
    Dark Iron: Having them interact with the Firelands maybe? Summon the new Firelord but actually probably bind him unlike Ragnoros. Make them a clear moral grey for the allaince but have them repair relations with the other dwarf clans.
    Kul Tirans: Become a major force in the alliance and not just forgotten about at the end of bfa.
    Void Elves: Have them start to actually contact Olg Gods and other void stuff. again really cast them in a shady light. Use them to explore the Void. Maybe start having them use voidwalkers etc in warfare
    LF Dreani: Have a permanent base on Azeroth. Start...lightforging others with who 'volunteer'. Maybe have naaru appear with them how join in with the allaince fully.

Pandaren: Have the two factions start a mini-war onto themselves to highlight the differences. Use them to explore panda land and recruit allies such as forest Hozen and Pearlfin tribe. I'd give them a warfront in the Jade Forest or atleast a quest line.

General: Have Wild gods, Loa and other non-mortal entities start actively joining in with the Factions. more heritage amour and not just limited to one per race. give NEs warden Armour etc. If it part of their lore make it and give it to them.
    Last edited by mmoc8d6f890807; 2018-09-18 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brocksley View Post
    Every race: More customization: tattoos, piercings, skin colors, hairstyles, body sizes, height, eye colors, multiple undead race models.
    Basically this. More customization is always welcome (and WoW needs it).
    I want more than 4 faces to choose on female tauren side...

Also for tauren and worgen more work on helmets, they usually look really bad adapted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post

Pandaren: Have the two factions start a mini-war onto themselves to highlight the differences. Use them to explore panda land and recruit allies such as forest Hozen and Pearlfin tribe. I'd give them a warfront in the Jade Forest or atleast a quest line.
    This please! Also, gimme some panda druids! Longer flowy hairstyles to sort of mimic the long ponytails.

All of the "tail end of legion" allied races need so much more customization options.

Also lol at someone wanting the Alliances elves to go extinct.
    Last edited by Shuya1; 2018-09-18 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Didn't mean to tag a random person!