Fine. You don't care. We don't care either.

I've never found an MMO (and few multiplayer games) that I like as much as WoW, I've tried many times. Over the years WoW has become a 'base' of sorts for many of my online friends (and a few I know personally).

I'm not just going to say fuck it and quit if I think the games in a mediocre state. I haven't been subscribed for 10 years straight, and I imagine few people have but I've spent enough time to playing to feel like it's worth the effort to bitch about my grievances somewhere. I'm not a game developer and I'm not getting paid. By this I mean my 'constructive' criticisms don't have to include spreadsheets and bullet points filled with suggestions to express my opinion. It's someones job to interpret consumer feedback.

From here to reddit to the official forums I see criticisms and people edgily suggesting they'll quit. Fine, that's their stance. Stay out of it. Nobody gives a shit you don't care. Why did you even click on it? Elitists and Blizzard white knights berating distraught players is bad for the community and the long term health of the game. I'd rather see the forums filled with petty, poorly thought out posts criticizing aspects of the game that need attention than a big old circle jerk. Maybe it will hasten some improvement.

I am confused as to the point of a whole thread for this, couldn't you copy and paste this in people quit threads.

We dont care that you dont care that they dont care.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    I am confused as to the point of a whole thread for this, couldn't you copy and paste this in people quit threads.

We dont care that you dont care that they dont care.
    I don't care that you don't care that we don't care

Can we get this thread locked? It's pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Taneo View Post
    I don't care that you don't care that he doesn't care that we don't care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    I don't care that you don't care that he doesn't care that we don't care.
    oh God make it stooppp!!!!
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    oh God make it stooppp!!!!
    Damn I think I need to rep that quote to rub it in HE Zealots faces

I've never understood what the sycophants get out of constantly defending the game. They're going to end up defending the changes that are proposed anyway (because that's what they do), so why not save all our energy and let people propose changes in peace?

7+ Year Old Account
    Got to love how people who say they don't care go out of there way to make posts saying how much they "don't care".

15+ Year Old Account
    Amazing how many people think this forum is their personal blog.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    I've never understood what the sycophants get out of constantly defending the game. They're going to end up defending the changes that are proposed anyway (because that's what they do), so why not save all our energy and let people propose changes in peace?
    It's an incredibly wild and outlandish concept, but some people MAY have opinions different to yours.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Amazing how many people think this forum is their personal blog.

- - - Updated - - -

It's an incredibly wild and outlandish concept, but some people MAY have opinions different to yours.
    Does not address my thoughts in the slightest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taneo View Post
    Going to close this before it gets any further along. Pointless and will lead to endless spam. We would rather see posts/threads about the game as well (which this is not).
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."