sooo raid missions?

was there anything said about them?

they shouldve come by now right?

If they dont pop up next week then they probably no longer exist in BFA

You can get so much free gear from m+/warfronts/monthly dungeon event that having the raid mission would be kinda ridiculous. Free 370 gear from warfront once every time it’s up, 385/380 gear from weekly 10, free 340 gear from warfronts themselves, free 370 gear from monthly dungeon event. Only thing that isn’t really free is the 385, but you can spend as long as you want in the dungeon as long as you can get a 10 so it’s not like it’s insane either.

I think that’d be a bit much, so if we don’t see them I’d assume that’s probably why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thestuff1992 View Post
    You can get so much free gear from m+/warfronts/monthly dungeon event that having the raid mission would be kinda ridiculous. Free 370 gear from warfront once every time it’s up, 385/380 gear from weekly 10, free 340 gear from warfronts themselves, free 370 gear from monthly dungeon event. Only thing that isn’t really free is the 385, but you can spend as long as you want in the dungeon as long as you can get a 10 so it’s not like it’s insane either.

I think that’d be a bit much, so if we don’t see them I’d assume that’s probably why.
    In legion you had 3 seals weekly, now you have 2. In legion you had raid mission every 13 days, and once 2 raids were open you actually had 2 every 13 days, that means that in legion you had basically 4 seals every week vs 2 now. Thats half. And if you did mythic, the mission cache in legion gave you a mythic one. 370 item from warfront every 2 weeks <<<<<<<<<<<< 385 item (mythic raid). And the weekly chest with 10il higher than usual was there in legion as well, same with the m+ and the monthly dungeon event.

So you are pretty much talkin nosense, period. The only truth is that they cut half the seals we get weekly PLUS one less mythic item every 13 days. Thats a big nerf.
    Last edited by mmoca542e793be; 2018-09-17 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    In legion you had 3 seals weekly, now you have 2. In legion you had raid mission every 13 days, and once 2 raids were open you actually had 2 every 13 days, that means that in legion you had basically 4 seals every week vs 2 now. Thats half. And if you did mythic, the mission cache in legion gave you a mythic one. 370 item from warfront every 2 weeks < 375 item (mythic raid). And the weekly chest with 10il higher than usual was there in legion as well, same with the m+ and the monthly dungeon event.

So you are pretty much talkin nosense, period. The only truth is that they cut half the seals we get weekly PLUS one less mythic item every 13 days. Thats a big nerf.
    Not that I’m talking nonsense, just that you’re responding to something I never said. I didn’t say BfA had more rewards than legion, I didn’t even compare it to legion. I just said there’s a lot of free gear in BfA which is true. Yes, it’s less than legion but I didn’t even mention that because it wasn’t relative to my point.

There was also a ton of free gear in legion but that wasn’t my point. Though I guess that could be a reason BfAs gear rewards outside of raid/m+ were nerfed.

hope they don't add this shit
    12/12

Deleted
    Well, this is a thread asking about the raid mission, if you jump in and say "hey guys theres a lot of free given stuff in BFA would be ridiculous to have mission too" you basically imply that in BFA you get more free stuff than in legion and so you dont need the mission, which is not true at all. Truth is we get a lot less stuff in bfa. 2 seals vs 4 is a huge nerf alone, no mission just makes it worse.

Guess it was just replaced by the monthly Warfront chest

Following the logic that meant M+ weekly chest only had 1 piece of gear even though beta had up to 3, and we weren't supposed to believe beta and rely on how it was before in Legion -> no raid mission on beta must mean there is one on live as there was one in Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Abitou View Post
    hope they don't add this shit
    yea I hate getting free loot too

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Guess it was just replaced by the monthly Warfront chest
    but my bonus roll

Glad they removed it. Play iphone/facebook game if you want free stuff with 2 clicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So the once per month chest replaced:
    The third bonus roll per week
    The fourth bonus roll every two weeks
    The additional guaranteed loot every two weeks

Somehow the math does not check out
    it does for Blizzard. less guaranteed loot > subscribed longer > more moneyz

Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    In legion you had 3 seals weekly, now you have 2. In legion you had raid mission every 13 days, and once 2 raids were open you actually had 2 every 13 days, that means that in legion you had basically 4 seals every week vs 2 now. Thats half. And if you did mythic, the mission cache in legion gave you a mythic one. 370 item from warfront every 2 weeks <<<<<<<<<<<< 385 item (mythic raid). And the weekly chest with 10il higher than usual was there in legion as well, same with the m+ and the monthly dungeon event.

They slowed gearing down
    They have a goal "make raids take longer so people don't burn through it" which I think is awful but I'm in a strange minority

My fix:
    Release the full tier
    Have Uldir in its current stat with a cap on Tf
    Have the ToV style raid with norm balanced around heroic Uldir gear and a TF cap
    Have second raid balanced similarly with similar cap

Have lfr on a release similar to its current schedule but after Uldir have the next raid release in 2 months

Essentially removes any need to time gate raids while giving players goals to work towards like in TBC

You won't clear the final raid of the tier until you finish the previous one and will have full progression available...instead of the "here's one of the raids that will become obsolete in a few months because we can't handle power creep"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Glad they removed it. Play iphone/facebook game if you want free stuff with 2 clicks.
    wasn't really free
    Scaled based on the difficulty you cleared
    Required killing certain bosses

Just the last part sometimes had me clear a wing of lfr twice

Happy to see them gone. They didn't add anything of value to the game. If they want to do something like that, just have a weekly chest like for M+ and PvP, rather than something gated behind follower minigame shit.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    yea I hate getting free loot too
    it isn't really free when it required you to kill a boss (thus entering the raid on some difficulty). Unlike in WoD which was free loot.

What a shitshow honestly. You get a system in place for two expansions and the third one (with mission tables again mind you) they scrap it... ?! why are you so inconsistent bli$$ard

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    What a shitshow honestly. You get a system in place for two expansions and the third one (with mission tables again mind you) they scrap it... ?! why are you so inconsistent bli$$ard
    Hopefully they keep it up and keep removing pointless/bad systems after 2 expansions.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU