Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

The Mag'har orc unlock quest is a fucking joke

None of the other allied races unlocks are remotely difficult... Yet in this one you have to fight three difficult minibosses one after another. I don't know what the fuck they were thinking. My ilvl is 330 and I'm having trouble with it. I feel sorry for people with lower ilvl.

The most pathetic thing about it is that this is our "reward" after those long weeks of boring rep grinding. What do you get? Just another challenge to overcome. Bullshit.

15+ Year Old Account
    L2P issues, not gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    Exalted with Honorbound and only 330? Like what?

Did you just not do anything but WQ for a month?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post

"only 330"
    lol boy

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post

Pretty much

10+ Year Old Account
    How are you still 330ilvl, when Warfronts literally hand you 340 gear for doing absolutely nothing?...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Idyllsend View Post
    "only 330"
    lol boy
    why is that funny? 330 literally takes a few hours of grinding, everyone who cares about gear even remotely is 360 by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    "only 330"
    lol boy
    As a horde ? "Only 330" indeed. We are straight out of warfronts and anything under 340 is embarassment or alt.

15+ Year Old Account
    "only 330"
    lol boy
    Besides all the other sources of gear, Horde just had the Warfront available which is spammable 340 gear for zero effort
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Valehna View Post
    How are you still 330ilvl, when Warfronts literally hand you 340 gear for doing absolutely nothing?...
    Warfronts are too boring, I can't be bothered to farm them

Not sure what challenge you're on about. Even on Garrosh, the supposed hardest boss, you have all of 2 mechanics to avoid. You just stand in a corner where the iron star doesn't spawn and move after the star has passed while making sure not to get hit by his whirlwind (which can even be stunned).

The only thing "pathetic" about the Mag'har unlock quest is that barely any of it has voiceover, and that apparently goes for Dark Iron as well (meanwhile all the legion allied race unlock scenarios had voiceover for just about everything)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Warfronts are too boring, I can't be bothered to farm them
    Hm, well don't complain then...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Deleted
    Thought it was pretty easy tbh. Did it when my DH was 335ish geared. I did die to Garrosh but he was at 1% and started whirlwinding and I figured I could kill him before I died.
    We died at the same time, but the Quest counted as completed.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    None of the other allied races unlocks are remotely difficult... Yet in this one you have to fight three difficult minibosses one after another. I don't know what the fuck they were thinking. My ilvl is 330 and I'm having trouble with it. I feel sorry for people with lower ilvl.

The most pathetic thing about it is that this is our "reward" after those long weeks of boring rep grinding. What do you get? Just another challenge to overcome. Bullshit.
    It's not hard, at all. Just play your class properly. I did it as an elemental shaman with an ilvl of 320...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Hmm Dark Iron side I dont think any of the mini bosses were particularly tough.

It was annoying that we had to stop and go round motherlode again for no reason though.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

dark Iron had a similar theme, I recall a few minibosses, but I'm a 350 bm hunter so none were very tough.

surely with horde just having had warfronts you should be at least 340+?
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought it was awesome.

Also extremely easy.

Deleted
    guldan can be cheesed by running out of range of his casts and heaal

garrosh can be kited up the ramps to completely ignore the fire wheels, you literally just have to slow him to not get hit by his bladestorm

Did them somewhere between 340 - 350 or so before raid unlocked. They weren't terribly hard, but it wasn't mindless like the previous unlock quests. Gear up a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    As a horde ? "Only 330" indeed. We are straight out of warfronts and anything under 340 is embarassment or alt.
    I can't decide what's worse, being 330 after warfronts come out, or just hitting exalted with Honorbound.

OT:
    I unlocked Mag'har ASAP and breezed through those before I was even in full 320s, this is entirely an issue on your end. And in what world are we complaining about easy bosses and not the tedious rep grinding?