Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    I think it's better than GS/item level because at least it reflects actual experience rather than how lucky you've been with loot. You can still choose to take someone with less experience, but at least you can see what you're getting into.
    I absolutely agree that it's a lot better for the reasons you mentioned, but the base idea is largely similar, which I'll never really like in a game like WoW even with me acknowledging its usefulness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    I absolutely agree that it's a lot better for the reasons you mentioned, but the base idea is largely similar, which I'll never really like in a game like WoW even with me acknowledging its usefulness.
    Well, it is to gather people of similar exp. Invite 5rogues below e.g. 500 score and 5 rogues above 800score. I did that, and I had to beg rogues to start using tricks in A skittish week. Guess from which group all of them were. On the other hand, the holy pala and I were boping people chased by rezan, giving freedom to people walking over the purple shit at rezan. This doesnt mean that they are stupid, they just do Not know how to utilize their class, which they have to learn to climb the ladder. And if there are people having to high req. for you, well Make your isn grp.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethalmd View Post
    Well, it is to gather people of similar exp. Invite 5rogues below e.g. 500 score and 5 rogues above 800score. I did that, and I had to beg rogues to start using tricks in A skittish week. Guess from which group all of them were. On the other hand, the holy pala and I were boping people chased by rezan, giving freedom to people walking over the purple shit at rezan. This doesnt mean that they are stupid, they just do Not know how to utilize their class, which they have to learn to climb the ladder. And if there are people having to high req. for you, well Make your isn grp.
    or you can just skip the ladder and buy boost for all +10 runs.

i dont mind it even though it makes me pretty much unable to join pugs as i dont run m+ very often

Deleted
    hate it because I didn't do M+, have a low score and can't get a group

once I find a way to increase my score, will love it because I can avoid playing with bads

Quote Originally Posted by Keesasha View Post
    As long as it's used for high keys, it's a great tool. BUT knowing the WoW community, it might start being used for +3s too...
    I have seen it used for Mythic entry level. It is sad.
    I have been chosen by the big metal hand in the sky!

Just another add-on designed to make it easier to exclude people /shrug it's just as bad as gearscore and item level

I like it when pugging people.

I have much better luck making pugs based on m+ score (and proper group composition ofc) instead of iLvl. It's not perfect, but it's better than just iLvl at least.

Its like gearscore but based on actual achievements instead of paid gdkp runs. Usually high score players are atleast passable to pug with

Quote Originally Posted by squidbear View Post
    hate it because I didn't do M+, have a low score and can't get a group

once I find a way to increase my score, will love it because I can avoid playing with bads
    You have your own key, probably your own guild and less probably by the tone of your post your own friends to play with

Only slightly useful if you pug.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Personally I like it since it shows instantly what mythics someone has done if you're pugging. So you can pick someone thats more experienced. Alot of people seem to really hate it thouhg since it's like gearscore addon 2.0.
    LOVE IT , you can estimate if your m+ is going to fail terribly just looking at the group scores

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    You have your own key, probably your own guild and less probably by the tone of your post your own friends to play with
    ah yes it's very lonely as a WoW player who is somewhat critical of others, we are such a rare breed

Deleted
    Honestly, I simply don't get it? It's some kind of score summing up your in-Time keys and deducting points for timeouted keys, right?

In that case, I probably simply stay out of PUGs, since I regularily Tank/Heal Keys for friends where I know beforehand that it's not going to be even remotely in Time, so my score is going to be abbysmal.

Otherwise? Do your thing, I guess?

I hate that I need to do 10s on my server to even have any score, because lower keys are not shown. Raider.io addon is very good, but blizzard need to give information about the top 5000 people instead of 500.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keesasha View Post
    As long as it's used for high keys, it's a great tool. BUT knowing the WoW community, it might start being used for +3s too...
    Knowing the WoW community they would want it for Mythic+1's.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethalmd View Post
    I had a rogue at Motherlode 9. Healers asked, when we should shroud? Rogue: "Whenever you would like to" Healer: "You are the rogue master"..... That was funny. I as a tank have to know so much things about the instances, but a rogue does not know a simple thing as when to shroud?

Quote Originally Posted by squidbear View Post
    ah yes it's very lonely as a WoW player who is somewhat critical of others, we are such a rare breed
    So what do you expect? Being carried? Work your way up the ladder like everyone else and stop making excuses for yourself. It isn't the system's fault that you can't be bothered to do that. You would probably enter high key groups and ruin the dungeon run for them anyway.

Deleted
    doesnt really matter, enhance shammy dont bring anythign to the table anyway even had this one time a leader whispering me sorry shamans arent viable for m+...........