Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    People like him never get banned because they fit the narrative of this site. This is a pro-wow fansite. The mods are the same.

I posted mountains of information here about the shit show that was going on in Beta.

I was "disciplined" for it.
    what a load of bullshit, I posted a video and asked if I could get opinions on it, and I got the awnesr. why should people watch my 12 min video, why didn't I explain it? Like what?

Is it so hard to put 1.25 speed and skip the intro etc? I just wanted to see the opinion of the people, was nearly disciplined for that? DNK what rule in truth I broke ... If you don't want to watch the video, don't watch it, don't post your opinion on it, that's it... I was advertising someone, hell I was, never ever did I do something like that.

Just a video of a guy saying normally without rage his opinion of the problems with the expansion, that's it what I did, nothing else

Deleted
    People like him never get banned because they fit the narrative of this site. This is a pro-wow fansite. The mods are the same.

I posted mountains of information here about the shit show that was going on in Beta.

You gotta admit you have a pretty ... shall we call it straightforward? way of writing notes. I do agree though as I have been disciplined by mods as well, while white knights were allowed to belittle, spam, troll and hate others right and left. My last infraction was for pointing out the untradeable azerite change was something we were discussing months before. Apparently I shouldn’t show how many topics were full of that prior to BfA launch. Apparently I should have created a new topic for that.
    And then I time and time again see closing down of negative topics because “we have enough of these so no need to make another “. Different approaches for different needs. One goal - Blizz is fine. Repeat after me.

i have an idea - if you really hate this site that much and the fact that even here majority of people posting have fun in game then how about go make your own website call it something like "wowsuckswhatashitshowbfaischamp.com" and go post "valuable critisism " that clearly wow devs dont pay attention to .

and i really not troll by writing this - this way we could clear mmochamp from all the negative toxic narrative and all whining posters could have their own echo chamber where 100% of people agrees with them

win win situation in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Can i ask you only one question?

What did previous expansion had that is now worse in BfA?

This is, at worst, a Legion 2.0 but with new systems (warfronts and island expeditions)
    Both this systems may not have been well received by the community.
    But they can be ignored 100%

Which leaves us...with all the core gamplay of a typical World of Warcraft game...at worst.

-----

At least acknowledge and tell to the world the truth "I want a new game to play". A totally different game.
    I understand, i also want that.
    I also want Blizzard to take insane risks and innovate big time.

But WoW is still WoW today, all the core elements are there.

What i THINK is happening is that people want something new
    GCD change. Legion's camera distance change. Pruned/worse designed classes and specs. Worse gear progression systems. I don't want a new game, I want World of Warcraft at its best, which was around 4-6 years ago in terms of basically every aspect. Take MoP, add WQs and M+ and you have the peak of WoW in basically every way with the few good new systems.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    This risks derailing the thread. The comparison is still fairly apt, however. TLJ was bad because it took everything about the entire series and themes up until that point and threw it in the garbage, and then went on to specifically shit upon every potential story art set up by ep 7. Nothing about TLJ can be considered good except maybe the visuals. Every piece of potential that TLJ had was wasted.

In the case of BFA and WoW it's not quite as bad. I do not consider BfA to be the utter and complete failure that The Last Jedi was, but it's still wasting a LOT of potential. And worse, in many ways it's taking steps backwards in far too many areas.

BfA is not bad because of failure to meet badly formed expectations. BfA is bad because it's failing to even be on par with recent expansions. As I mentioned, it's taking many steps backwards, and wasting potential.....for what? Ion would like us to believe that they pruned and cut back so many features to make room for new and exciting things. These are not expectations of the players. These are literally concepts forwarded by the devs themselves, then not followed through on. Where are these amazing new features?

Islands and Warfronts are largely failures.
    The Heart of Azeroth and Azerite armor are just reskins of the existing artifact, legendary, and set bonus mechanics mashed together into an unbalanced mess.
    Allied races that require the most mindless and boring mechanic in any MMO: Rep grinds. And not just rep grinds, but rep grinds from previous expansions, FFS.
    Class balance is a dumpster fire, with some classes still languishing while they wait for an overhaul in 8.1.
    Class progression still stops at level 100 with the final talent row, leaving NOTHING between 100 to 120 where you start gathering Azerite traits that aren't even class specific in many cases.

Where are the new features? Everything in BfA is just a rushed reskin of existing mechanics!

No, what I want is for the game to improve across the board. Legion at least took 2 steps forward and 1 step back. BfA just takes 1 step back.
    DON'T YOU MANIAC, you are just one PERSON whos opinion does not MATTER, and you are a lifelong DoomSayer, and if you qout any other person of influence on the topic, YOU are a SHILL advertisement dude,

Nothing is a Failure, everything works perfectly,

Most people are not saying that the zones are shit, or the models that teh dungs are bad, or that the raid is SHAIT.
    We are talking about some principal gameplay stuff, that impact's the day by day playtime, the structure of our classes and the bugs of the expansion:

My favorite when the Seasion 1 begon, it was shown a 280 epic one hand sword, insted of a 340 . Just a bug, well such bugs should not Happen AT ALL after 14 years

Deleted
    LoL The White Knight is real this time around on all platform of the Game, be it twitter, forum, youtube, in game, or whatever...

In truth, thous who says something against the game gets banned and silenced, by people who behave like fascist, because they can't take some other opinion, that sad.

- - - Updated - - -

I received "discipline" for quoting someone who abused me. Apparently I was supposed to report and move on. Quoting him was as if I said it.

Yes I have a straightfoward way of saying things. I sometimes wonder how people can be so deluded.

Sure you can enjoy the game in the state it is currently. But neither can you claim it doesn't have any issues. Which so many tend to do on this site.

Their metric for "fine" is really sad sometimes. Low standards and all.

Battle for Azeroth is completely fine. It's completely fine. There is nothing wrong with it. You shouldn't expect better, this is the best.
    agree 100%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torveys View Post
    How much people argued about the PP/Azerite grindfest ahead of both Legion and then BFA ? How many times did people give negative feedback or opinions about that system ? Blizzard just doesn't listen to the community, it's a fact now, I'm not inventing anything here.
    To listen to “community”? Who is that “community” actually?
    Bunch of individuals, just a few hundred players who post on forums, in this case raid-loggers who dont want to do anything in open world, only raids.
    Do you think their remarks mean something to Blizzard? Blizzard needs to take care of whole playerbase, not only those forum posters.
    Personally, I like both Legion and Bfa grinds, along with WQs. I like this system, you hate it. So, how are we a community when we have totally different taste about how game should be???

Let's face it, BFA is a mind conflict, either both one of the best (if not the best) expansion lore wise
    Yeah, BFA is the best expansion to date for lore.... in the "so bad it's horrible" fanfic category.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Artifact grind is worse because by the time you have enough AP for entry level gear you're already equipping raid gear that at most you can only use one trait for. It's horrible design and discourages upgrading despite blizzard insisting otherwise. Some of the world quests are overly grindy and require a ridiculous amount of mobs to kill for 100% completion(looking at you Azerite and honorbound WQs..).

Time gating is never good. It shows that the game has a lack of content and so they must force people to wait for whatever drip fed content exists.
    I dunno. I was at 20 before raids opened up and I really didn't feel like I had to do much grinding.

I received "discipline" for quoting someone who abused me. Apparently I was supposed to report and move on. Quoting him was as if I said it.

Yes I have a straightfoward way of saying things. I sometimes wonder how people can be so deluded.

Sure you can enjoy the game in the state it is currently. But neither can you claim it doesn't have any issues. Which so many tend to do on this site.

Their metric for "fine" is really sad sometimes. Low standards and all.

Battle for Azeroth is completely fine. It's completely fine. There is nothing wrong with it. You shouldn't expect better, this is the best.
    It's actually kinda pathetic to be honest with you, people pay a monthly subscription and they're okay with it just being "fine" poor multi-billion dollar company how will they be able to survive some criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Innugammii View Post
    Can the White Knights like Nemmar , that attack OP get banned for a day?

It is becoming ridiculous that people can't even complain about something with valid criticism, and get harassed, that their opinion is invalid because they are just one person. And so on. It really is looking more and more like Shillouts.

They are not bringing any constructive counterarguments about the point that are raised about this topic. And just say, we should quite a game that we too love, and because of that criticize it.

We are wrong, YouTubers are wrong, Reddit is wrong, EVERYONE IS WRONG but people like Nemmar are right, ya give me a break, will ya?

Never before were there so MUCH of Reddit, MMO , in general forums post about the disatisfaction of the game, yet , we are all in the wrong , no matter Who says something criticizing the game, he is a idiot and should just Quit, well when the subs drop by MILIONS youl see
    Because the ones complaining are the vocal minority. Stop trying to pretend like it's literally the fucking entire WoW population shitting on the game right now. You aren't special, and you aren't cool.

Also, OP didn't post any constructive improvements that could be made to the game, the same as 99% of all these fucking threads on MMOC/official forums and elsewhere.

Deleted
    I've seen more quit rage posts than praise threads for BFA. Activision Blizzard have nuked their own game and players are leaving in droves. I wonder where they go? Maybe to similar games like Rift or maybe even Runescape. I've been checking out The Lord of the Rings Online now and again and some other games. I don't miss BFA. I can always check on Azeroth with a veteran account and a level 20 alt but the rage of others against Blizz puts me off. I sympathize with them. WoW is nuked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oathy View Post
    Do agree,
    Its the main reason I stopped the WOD= BFA comparison because WOD is actually better,
    Only my feeling but I seriously think they underestimated the impact artifact weapons made.
    So any replacement system needed to be at least level, and it just isnt (at the moment)
    While WoD was not better overall, I have at least enjoyed dungeons in that expansion. :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    Also, OP didn't post any constructive improvements that could be made to the game, the same as 99% of all these fucking threads on MMOC/official forums and elsewhere.
    As I told for the rest of the bunch of retards that told "Hohoho OP you didn't post any constructive shit", learn to read. I talked about making islands open worlded, where people could navigate or fly to and explore or plunder along with other ressources, not just a lame instanced island where you have to bash mobs like a monkey and face a trash AI controlling Horde NPCs. I also talked about making War Fronts more engaging, like for exemple preparing the counter-attack from a nearby region, harvest local ressources and assault local enemy camps to take down VIP targets or officers to undermine the enemy faction. If you did miss all of this, you should question your ability to read (assuming you have read the post since you claim that I did the same as 99% of the people complaining).

Sure you can enjoy the game in the state it is currently. But neither can you claim it doesn't have any issues.

Their metric for "fine" is really sad sometimes.
    ^^^^^ This right here is the core of the issue! ^^^^^

Too many people think that having fun with the game DESPITE it's flaws means that the game doesn't have any flaws! This a fundamental disconnect between many of the people posting in threads like these. They think that if someone is criticizing the game that they're criticizing their ability to have fun or something.

We're not telling you to not have fun with BfA. We're just saying that the expansion could, and SHOULD be better than it currently is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixius View Post
    I've seen more quit rage posts than praise threads for BFA. Activision Blizzard have nuked their own game and players are leaving in droves. I wonder where they go? Maybe to similar games like Rift or maybe even Runescape. I've been checking out The Lord of the Rings Online now and again and some other games. I don't miss BFA. I can always check on Azeroth with a veteran account and a level 20 alt but the rage of others against Blizz puts me off. I sympathize with them. WoW is nuked.
    RIFT is worse in many points. I just decided to go back to Guild Wars 2 and see what happens with BFA. If anything is to get better, it will be at best with 8.1, what leaves several month to wait.

As I told for the rest of the bunch of retards that told "Hohoho OP you didn't post any constructive shit", learn to read. I talked about making islands open worlded, where people could navigate or fly to and explore or plunder along with other ressources, not just a lame instanced island where you have to bash mobs like a monkey and face a trash AI controlling Horde NPCs. I also talked about making War Fronts more engaging, like for exemple preparing the counter-attack from a nearby region, harvest local ressources and assault local enemy camps to take down VIP targets or officers to undermine the enemy faction. If you did miss all of this, you should question your ability to read (assuming you have read the post since you claim that I did the same as 99% of the people complaining).
    Calling people retards only reinforces my point. It has been continuously pointed out to you your lack of constructive feedback. Also, calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    ^^^^^ This right here is the core of the issue! ^^^^^

Too many people think that having fun with the game DESPITE it's flaws means that the game doesn't have any flaws! This a fundamental disconnect between many of the people posting in threads like these. They think that if someone is criticizing the game that they're criticizing their ability to have fun or something.

We're not telling you to not have fun with BfA. We're just saying that the expansion could, and SHOULD be better than it currently is.
    what if people dont see those things as flaws ? what if the "flaws" that concern less then 5% of playerbase dont have nay impact on the way they play the game . what if those "flaws" are actually not flaws for them only reason why they have more fun then in legion .

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    I don't think it's bad, just extremely unpolished. It's a mediocre product that you can tell would be more fun if it hadn't been so poorly managed.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Innugammii View Post
    Oh god all i wrote I closed the tab... uh ....

I am not a doomsayer, just don't want to see the game downhill.

BFA has problems...

Islands could be improved so much, don't have the time right now to type everything, but try with the Islands an example...

remove normal,

Normal is (heroic )
    Heroic is (Mythic )
    Mthics is (Mythic + , put in affixes from the mythic dungeon in it, and might the timer 2 ?)

Put random world bosses that spawn big hard ones, but scale them down... They can literally use old boss mechanics
    Put in some kind of tokens that you can use for cosmetics (island armor, something like a Pirate team thing ( parrot-like leather armor, turtle-like plate etc ..)

There are only 4 types of armor in the raid right now ( 8 if you count the mythic version ) They said that they will be themed armor sets, so why is there no Island Expo set?

And so on, I say it once more, I like the game, just the way it is now, its so lackluster, and it does not seem it is going into a better direction.
    And i like your ideas. So, we are in agreement! I do want to see the game get better. I think we all do. That sort of feedback you just gave is something the devs can read and use to make the game better and what we should be doing to help improve it. So, thumbs up to you.