Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Nop. Most people die right now cause they don't soak the blossoms correctly or they dont move away from them correctly and get MC'ed. Nogga was MC'ed 3 times in a row cause he's somehow too stupid to move away.
    Yeah I'm sure Nogga is too stupid, that's why he's one of Method's best DPS.

Soaking the Blossoms is one of the major checks, yes, it's the driving mechanic of mythic. But getting MC'd isn't as simple as the person not moving. Nearly everyone has to rotate soaking, and at the same time, run orbs. If anyone dies at the wrong time or is it out of position, it affects someone.

More nuanced than most of these casual stream watchers realize.

Deleted
    Is this the one ?

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Is this the one ?
    no, 10 mil is a lot of hp when the damage ramps up so fast under 10% mark, they need more gear

6.2% wipe this time haha

Deleted
    Ugh another 6.5%, this is agonizing!

Deleted
    not gonna happen aslong healers have to heal 7 stacks without mana

So did Limit extend or what's up?

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Nop. Most people die right now cause they don't soak the blossoms correctly or they dont move away from them correctly and get MC'ed. Nogga was MC'ed 3 times in a row cause he's somehow too stupid to move away.
    You really need to take a step back, you're way to invested in this and I don't think you really understand much of what is going on at all. Getting MC'd isn't always entirely on the person itself.

healers is close to or already oom at 10% and thats when the real shit starts with stacks not resetting and a lot more raid damage

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    So did Limit extend or what's up?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/illidan/Limit/

They are clearing bosses

it's sad when end boss doesn't even survive a reset

Quote Originally Posted by Hoylaks View Post
    Is this bait or are you genuinely dumb enough to believe the stuff you said earlier? NA was cockblocked by an unnerfed Fetid, yes, this pretty much negates their advantage if G'huun would go down that reset since everyone pretty much had an even playing field. If Limit kills G'huun after reset with runes + considerably more gear before Method has access to either of that and you don't think this is an advantage then I'm not sure what to tell you. Hopefully your comments are just bait though.
    >madposting for your first post

L U L E U P L A Y S
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2018-09-19 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by webw0lf359 View Post
    So NA reset, with Mythic+ and PvP boxes plus Runes I expect Limit to kill it before Method gets to reset in the morning. The question is can Method kill it in less than 16 hours afterwards to gain technical world first.
    "technical" lol, what bs.

As they said on stream, every player in the world first race knows exactly the stakes and timings going into it. Method could, if they wanted to, transfer to a US server. Its really that simple. Its been exactly the same for 14 years.

1st is exactly that 1st, the content is available to any player if they want to. Unfortunately due to reality, and it being a online game, there needs to be servers in different places.

The WF is really very simple, the first guild to kill it. You want the "advantage", move to a US server.

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    it's sad when end boss doesn't even survive a reset
    he did survive NA reset and by the looks of it, he might survive EU one aswell

Not sure this is possible with out vantus at least, can't see them getting another 5% dps that last one was their best attempt yet.

Limit will 100% get WF G'huun tonight, vantus + gear upgrades will easily bring it down.

yeah, I dont see them getting this until after the reset. That last 5%-7% barely anyone alive. This last pull was clean as fuck and everyone was alive until 8% and then started dropping like flies. Too much damage going out and people oom and out of cds.

Deleted
    Judging by there sub 10% tries I'm not sure they can beat it at current gear levels, the raid damage gets ridiculous and the last 5% is going to take a fair amount of time with all the forced movement and inevitable deaths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomin View Post
    >madposting for your first post

L U L E U P L A Y S
    Yeah it took a really dumb comment for me to get out of my cave.

Why is this clown allowed to post?

Quote Originally Posted by Dranxadin View Post
    Judging by there sub 10% tries I'm not sure they can beat it at current gear levels, the raid damage gets ridiculous and the last 5% is going to take a fair amount of time with all the forced movement and inevitable deaths.
    They will practice to get more consistent below 10% runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Is that heroic or mythic though?