Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    4. Alleria has plans to conquer Stormwind and kill Lorthemar, Ladrin, and the Blood Elves.
    So Alleria doesn't know that Lor'themar and Liadrin don't live in Stormwind?

Alleria is not a bloodthirsty murderer, she has no intention of ruling over a graveyard. That is why she wants to bo BRING SILVERMOON INTO THE ALLIANCE, not DESTROY IT.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

so you re-typed all of this instead of screenshotting? hardest part to believe

Just get a grip already, Alleria is not a villain, she is not going to turn into Void Hitler, so you might as well put these "Alleria wants to kill every elf on Azeroth" garbage theories to rest. And besides, only a moron would kill off one of the most anticipated and hyped characters in the history of Warcraft right after her explosive reintroduction in the lore, and the cunning Blizzard writers are far from being morons.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

yeah right, another "4chan leak" lol

A load of crap, the recent one about the raid on zuldazar is far more likely to be true.

10+ Year Old Account
    First and foremost lightbound orcs and alt dreanai would not be allies to the horde or Alliance. They see ALL who aren't one of them as a enemy....if they come to Azeroth it won't be a "we come in peace" thing but a "YOU ALL MUST SUBMIT" thing. So no lightbound orcs for anyone.

concerning the orcs. i don't think blizz will ever add them in the Alliance. Orcs belong to the horde the all warcraft history is about human and orcs rivality. orcs in the alliance sound like an heresy! but well blizz are the master

Deleted
    This is basically a wishlist summary of all the most unfeasible and speculative crap we have seen on these forums all condensed into one thread. Jaina has a hit list? Shock! That's not exactly a revelation, we already know she has it in for at least half of those characters, the other half is just some regurgitation from what other people have posted they think Jaina should do...and that's just the start of it. That said, any excuse to put Alleria's head on a pike and mount on Orgrimmar's front gate I will gladly take
    Last edited by mmoc997d567772; 2018-09-18 at 04:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrawnBladefist View Post
    Note before reading this: I didnt take screenshots
    Already there I thought, sure, becuase you made this up yourself, and clearly wants to see hte Horde "redeemed" as the good guys while wishing for the Alliance to be protrayed as the bad guys. Well, that's not gonna happen.
    Alliance = Good guys.
    Horde = Bad guys.
    That's how it is, live with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nagrash View Post
    Why would Bwonsamdi be the one to tell Vol'jin to make Sylvanas warchief when it means less souls for him.
    How does it mean less souls for him, when Sylvanas is an evil warmonger who started a war for no reason, which means many lives lost, aka, more souls for Bwonsamdi?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    How does it mean less souls for him, when Sylvanas is an evil warmonger who started a war for no reason, which means many lives lost, aka, more souls for Bwonsamdi?
    Like I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagrash View Post
    Because she wants to make everyone undead meaning no souls.

But yes, she did kill alot at Teldrassil.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

we'll see in an hour

Quote Originally Posted by ThrawnBladefist View Post
    Najaitar
    Yeah sure..

7+ Year Old Account
    Lmfao i can't believe it took me reading to the point where OP talks about raiding Stormwind for me to say, "ok, yea no, this is crap".

Alright, right from the title it's pretty clear it's bullshit, but let's read it for shit and giggle anyway.

Edit: Welp, I wasn't expecting anything and it was still a let down.
    That was probably the lamest pile of """"""leaks"""""" I've ever read.
    Last edited by Hell-Nicø; 2018-09-18 at 05:08 PM.

Probably debunked by today's dev livestream.

Well this one made it barely 24 hours before being completely invalidated. That's got to be some kind of record.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

Well live stream just proved this as BS.

So to respond to everyone:
    1. I got this from 4chan the user was under the gaming thread section.
    2. I was posting this to see all your thoughts.
    3. I said take this with a grain of salt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    @Aucald I think this may just be closed now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The darkshore warfront blew most leaks out of the water lol.