Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Not 100% politics, but, Roseanne's character dies from an opioid overdose, you know, that one thing Trump said he'd work on and did jack fucking squat?

It's possibly the biggest "fuck you" the show's new owners could possibly have given, and still put on the air.
    Missed opportunity to make it an Ambien overdose.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I think it's because it makes the dictators, who like to be seen as powerful, upset that someone is comparing them to something nobody is afraid of...
    It's just I grew up off stuff like Mario Kart and Winnie the Pooh, so while the memes are genuinely funny, there's also something sad about these formerly pristine and innocent icons getting corrupted.

Wonder if pokemon/digimon are next.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

If they’re being corrupted by memes then you have issues.
    As in, corrupted by association with dictators. Not memes.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

The memes are the only thing associating them with dictators. So, yes, memes.
    Specifically, I mean the "other" memes are fine, but the dictator memes make the child in me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Trader Mittens View Post
    Needs Yeti Pubes

...is one thing I didn’t think I’d be saying when I woke up this morning.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now all I can think of is Toad's annoying voice from the Mario cartoon.
    /s

Sounds like a personal issue.
    I am not sure why you take my childhood reminiscence this strongly to make a personal attack against me.

Especially when I stated multiple times I don't have a particularly strong opinion against it nor want to crucify people who want to associate childhood icons with dictators.

I didn't make an attack on you. I said it sounds like a personal issue for you. I don't know anyone else who has the same reaction to them. Good luck with those issues.
    Not sure how you get to claim with a straight face to not be personally attacking me, when the entire time you have been pettily targeting cherrypicked parts of my personal opinion to both start ridiculous semantic arguments and cast veiled aspersions on my character.

You do you, though, this is my last reply to you on this subject.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Yup, this is where we are as a country....

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps...stormy-daniels
    GAHDAMMIT You need to put a NSFL tag on that link. I was following a comment thread and ended up here, did not need that image.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Maybe little Marco was right about guys with small hands.

This is what politics turn into when you elect a person who's platform involves being a dick. Doesn't mater if we are talking about Putin, Trump or one of those other right-wingers being an asshole who's entire message revolves around them vs us can only end up like this shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    And thus President Toad was born.

10+ Year Old Account
    Incoming a note from a doctor saying Trump has the biggest penis he has ever seen. A week later this doctor will be the new Secretary of State.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    HRAAAHHH WHRAAAA HRAARAA

-2020 Campaign Speech

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    And all this time it made me wonder, what the hell happened to the Republican Party? The party of one of America's best presidents, in 150 years, became the party of a sexist, racist, bigoted authoritarian narcissist.
    If you accept an opinion from the sidelines, that's the party of several of America's best presidents. I would definitely mention Teddy Roosevelt and I think Ike was no slouch, either.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Maybe little Marco was right about guys with small hands.

This is what politics turn into when you elect a person who's platform involves being a dick. Doesn't mater if we are talking about Putin, Trump or one of those other right-wingers being an asshole who's entire message revolves around them vs us can only end up like this shit.
    I mean, the US had a similar discussion with LBJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Trump invented a new word... “Tarrified”... what a baboon...
    I suppose I would not mind seeing him tar-ified.

Followed by featherification, of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, the US had a similar discussion with LBJ.
    From Johnson's johnson to Trump's truffle.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    whats all this tariff buisness.

if I was china i'd consider mass producing generic versions of Pfizer and Merck drugs and selling them all over the world. Fuck the USA good and proper.

anyone up on this biodefense strategy?

Not a fan of making fun of another man's penis, but in Trump's case he deserves every little bit of this and he reaps what he sows. He knew this would happen when the NDA was lifted.

Of course now we're going to get yet another week of Trump whining about a book about him, thinking that people believe that he read even three words of it.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Not a fan of making fun of another man's penis, but in Trump's case he deserves every little bit of this and he reaps what he sows. He knew this would happen when the NDA was lifted.

Of course now we're going to get yet another week of Trump whining about a book about him, thinking that people believe that he read even three words of it.
    Yeah, bit of a dick move tbh. Probably going to prick his little ego bubble, but I guess if he doesn't have the balls to be upfront about his escapades, then he gets whats coming to him. Not to be a knob about this and I wood normally refrain from making jokes about this subject matter but I have a bit of a bone to pick with Trump and will be quite happy to see him get the shaft.

Sorry, I'll see myself out.