Poll: Are you satisfied with the stuff announced today?

Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

Are you satisfied with the stuff announced today?

Title says it all.

New stuff coming in Tides of Vengeance:

- New Warfront: Darkshore
    - Two new islands
    - Two new raids: Siege of Zuldazar ("faction raid", 9 bosses) and Crucible of Storms (2 bosses)
    - Blood Elf & Dwarf Heritage Armour
    Last edited by Nyel; 2018-09-18 at 06:17 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Champions of Azeroth rep account-wide hell yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    - New Warfront: Darkshore
    A "play once" every 2 week thing.

- Two new islands
    Note that this is island EXPEDITION. Could care less.

- Two new raids: Siege of Zuldazar ("faction raid", 9 bosses) and Crucible of Storms (2 bosses)
    This will probably be release in 9-12+ weeks, so hardcores will be left with nothing to do in the mean time.

- Blood Elf & Dwarf Heritage Armour
    Could careless about transmog.

The account wide rep meta achievement was something I asked for for a long time. Happy about that.

Upcoming Dwarf, Forsaken, Blood Elf and Night Elf armors (Warfronts and Heritage)? Awesome as well.

I don't really care about raids.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    The account wide rep meta achievement was something I asked for for a long time. Happy about that.

Upcoming Dwarf, Forsaken, Blood Elf and Night Elf armors (Warfronts and Heritage)? Awesome as well.

I don't really care about raids.
    Pretty sure they said only Belf and Dwarf armor for now, Undead was just art concept for future patches I'm guessing

Everything looks pretty damn awesome. Tons of new content.

2 new raids one of which is a new type of raid. Don’t need to be exalted with new factions to unlock the new allied races. Class updates although not sure how far this goes. Azerite armor getting a small “revamp” to add more complexity. New warfront along with new islands. Islands also getting a small “revamp”.

Yeah, it sounds really good to me. I wanna see it play out first but there’s plenty of content with small (maybe big) fixes to the content we have now.

More of the same stuff that made me cancel my sub in the first place. New raids might be the 1 saving grace.

Deleted
    Account wide reps,

Thank
    God.

The other stuff is nice, kinda bs you need exalted with Silvermoon and Ironforge but meh.

Darkshore is probably the worst pick for a Warfront revamp. If that goddamn tornado is still there...

10+ Year Old Account
    All the new stuff sounds cool. Too bad every single aspect of each new feature will be hidden behind a multi month time gate. . . . . layered with time gated dailies that will help you level your time gated artifact. Now you have to log in twice a week instead of once!!

OMFG ION SO SMART!

Nope. Another mediocre patch filled with another awful Warfront, 2 Islands, and game system concessions from Ion. Oh, and Horde get to kill Jaina, a Warcraft 3 staple and Alliance favorite for 15 years. Even when they "lose", they win. Must be nice having your dick eternally sucked dry by a company for just playing the edgy faction.

No fly no buy.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was more then expected, so we should be happy that we are getting this amount to be fair! Lets just hope they know how to fix those class & azerite issues and make it a priority!
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra

Yes MOSTLY...

I want to find out more about the "and more..." bits, though. There's mention of new profession stuff, and I'm hoping that nerfing the amount of Anchor Weed needed for flasks is coming.

Weird poll answer options...

Yes

Indiference

Not really + no

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Reputation changes are pure awesomeness. It's great. I'll play more with my alts.

Deleted
    Pretty much.

It's just not really clear when they will unlock the kul'tirans/Zandalari. Will they be available and unlockable after you complete the raid, or only in the patch for the mini-raid? Or after?
    I hope we can try them on the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by HAHA DOOD LMAO XD XD View Post
    Nope. Another mediocre patch filled with another awful Warfront, 2 Islands, and game system concessions from Ion. Oh, and Horde get to kill Jaina, a Warcraft 3 staple and Alliance favorite for 15 years. Even when they "lose", they win. Must be nice having your dick eternally sucked dry by a company for just playing the edgy faction.
    They didn't say Jaina is gonna die, just that she's a raid boss. There's been raid bosses in the past we didn't kill so try not to get too upset over something unknown.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

7+ Year Old Account
    The same trash
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Racial sets sound amazing. And a Darkshore warfront and Tyrande plot advancement gives me hope they're not going to just ignore night elves for the whole expansion after burning down our tree. Remains to be seen whether they can do the night elves we all remember from Warcraft III justice.

I'm glad they're listening to feedback on Islands and doing something different with them. Hopefully they won't just make better new ones and leave the old ones in rotation as the garbage piles they currently are.

Raid sounds like it's going to be very tricky to pull off. I'm not terribly hopeful that they can do it right.

Overall, seems like a few steps in the right direction.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

A lot of the 'content' is something that should have been there a long time ago. Although I must say that I do feel a bit sad that I am not as easily entertained by re-skins and visual updates as some others seem to be, especially as I would never consider it content. It's like watching an old average movie in HD and treating it as a new one
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.